Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moratti is funny as ever!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
dst
Moratti awaits 'special' D-day
Monday 28 April, 2008

Inter chief Massimo Moratti is under no illusions as to the importance of next weekend’s derby against Milan. “It’s like a Champions League Final.”

The Nerazzurri’s champagne was put on ice yesterday after Roma demolished Torino to keep the gap at six points.

Roberto Mancini’s men can seal the title with a win over their city rivals on Sunday, but they will be facing a Rossoneri outfit who are chasing Champions League qualification and have reduced the gap to Fiorentina to two points.

“To an extent this game is worth more than a Champions League Final because it’s fundamental to both sides’ chances of reaching their season objectives,” Moratti said.

“All derbies are great games and each one has its own significance because of what it means to the people.

“Both teams are always trying to address their last meeting. But this is a special game, the likes of which have hardly ever been seen.

“We have to look to win and then see what happens. The players will obviously give their all, as they will in the other remaining games. We need to close the title race as soon as possible.”

channel4

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And may I ask... how does Moratti know how does being in a Champions League final feels like!?!?!?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Zed.D
A very good point laugh.gif
armiss
Let's Laugh at Moratti in highest levels , this is a very good moment to do that , we have nothing to lose but they lose everytime every where like juve did ! i am very happy that he prefer to kill himself to reach .00000000001 % of Milan beauty !

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
m1ke
If this is like a CL final - there's only going to be one winner devil.gif
Locke Lamora
Sorry, I don't understand this...Moratti is talking about Champions League finals?
TriniKing_CE
This is sooo funny I just had to point it out to one of my inter counterparts!
And as expected he didnt have any idea as to what his club's president was speaking of either!
....Needless to say how foolish he felt

Lol - Maybe Gallani paid him to say that particular piece:
“To an extent this game is worth more than a Champions League Final because it’s fundamental to both sides’ chances of reaching their season objectives,”

laugh.gif ohmy.gif huh.gif blink.gif
Rossoneri7
yup .. inter in a CL final .. aha, and against who ? Milan 96.gif
acid911

Right. Moratti must send over some of the stuff he's been smoking. laugh.gif The only thing worth more than a Champions League Final is the World Cup final, and at second place the last match of the Euro Cup. They come every four years, and entire nations have to battle it out.

I'd just say he's getting an alibi ready for Sunday. We are in the best form we've been this season. Time we let him meet with the Duck! cool.gif
pacang
wow.. i just learned sumthin new, "IF YOU CAN'T REACH IT, FANTASIZE IT..."
thanx dude..

but i think it's the pills tho.. not the smoke..
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 28 2008, 06:43 PM)

Right. Moratti must send over some of the stuff he's been smoking. laugh.gif The only thing worth more than a Champions League Final is the World Cup final, and at second place the last match of the Euro Cup. They come every four years, and entire nations have to battle it out.

I'd just say he's getting an alibi ready for Sunday. We are in the best form we've been this season. Time we let him meet with the Duck! cool.gif

And what do you think this alibi is going to read, proberly something like this:
'Well seeing that I previously stated that this derby in particular was similar to that of a CL Final and we have absolutely no idea of what thats like, its the main reason for our loss today. I honeslty do not know what the hell I was thinking or speaking of! I could have been high when i said it!'

LOL laugh.gif
acid911
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Apr 29 2008, 09:14 PM)
And what do you think this alibi is going to read, proberly something like this:
'Well seeing that I previously stated that this derby in particular was similar to that of a CL Final and we have absolutely no idea of what thats like, its the main reason for our loss today. I honeslty do not know what the hell I was thinking or speaking of! I could have been high when i said it!'

Lol. Well if we do manage to win it - which will take a very big collective effort from everyone on the team - then I wouldn't be surprised to hear some stupid little excuse from our friend Moratti here. Remember what goes on behind the doors at Inter: their coach pulled off a retirement prank when they lost to Liverpool in the Champions League. tongue.gif
Minami
QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 29 2008, 04:46 PM)
Lol. Well if we do manage to win it - which will take a very big collective effort from everyone on the team - then I wouldn't be surprised to hear some stupid little excuse from our friend Moratti here. Remember what goes on behind the doors at Inter: their coach pulled off a retirement prank when they lost to Liverpool in the Champions League. tongue.gif

I hope we will win it, just to heat him say for what reasons they have lost tongue.gif devil.gif

@ Trini: Your version of his excuse is really great biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.