Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka return boosts AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Warchant
Kaka is set to return for AC Milan's late push for a Champions League place.

The World Player of the Year has been sidelined with backache since March 19 to add to the long-term knee injury which has plagued the Brazilian's season.

However, the 25-year-old has been back training with his teammates and is ready to stake a claim for a starting place in the Game Day 32 fixture against Cagliari alongside Filippo Inzaghi, who has recoverd from a hernia injury.

Following defeat to Atalanta at the weekend, the Milan club now sit sixth in Serie A, still four points adrift of fourth place and qualification to Europe's premier competition.

The Rossoneri must face the revitalised Sardinian outfit without the services of full-back Massimo Oddo, who is to undergo a knee operation, and Alessandro Nesta, serving the first of a two-match suspension.
acid911
Sounds great. We've been due some good news, and this one fits the bill. Our main weapon is finally back in action, along with Inzaghi. smile.gif Now, only if Nesta was still with us for these two important games.
jbryant1
Kaka will continue to have injuries. Its so obvious and predictable the Milan strategy, just cut down Kaka and the rest of the dominoes will fall.

We need more offense to create opportunities for Kaka and to move defenders away from him. Plus to give him a change through his career to avoid injury.
Bluesummers
finally hahahahahhah! i have had enough of this joke of a player called gila.
han2503
Hopefully it's not another rushed comeback like he's been pushed into for the last 3 months rolleyes.gif

If he's not 100% fit or is in danger of seriously damaging his knee then I would rather have him not play anymore this season, get that surgery that he needs and return next season 100% ready to play.

I think it would be the smartest decision if he's really in danger of permanent damage in his knee.

I just don't agree with how they're handling this
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 3 2008, 10:55 PM)
Hopefully it's not another rushed comeback like he's been pushed into for the last 3 months rolleyes.gif

management is getting desperate so... u never know wat they'll pull.
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Apr 3 2008, 11:59 AM)
management is getting desperate so... u never know wat they'll pull.

I get that they're desperate, but putting Kaka at risk of a serious knee problem is too much.

I'd personally rather see us not making CL then seriously damaging Kaka's knee over it.
m1ke
I think this article is misleading. I'm sure he's been out recently because of a niggling back injury, not his long term knee problems.
han2503
QUOTE (m1ke @ Apr 3 2008, 01:11 PM)
I think this article is misleading. I'm sure he's been out recently because of a niggling back injury, not his long term knee problems.

I think his last injury was because of the knee, could be wrong but I'm pretty sure of this
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 4 2008, 05:56 PM)
I think his last injury was because of the knee, could be wrong but I'm pretty sure of this

IIRC he came off while playing against Parma after being cynically scythed from behind, while the Parma players walked free mad.gif , and hasn't featured since!
Bluesummers
AND YOU PEOPLE SAID HE WOULDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE! FORZA RICARDO!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.