Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agent: Barzagli is for sale
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
Agent: Barzagli is for sale
Wednesday 26 March, 2008

Palermo are ready to sell star defender Andrea Barzagli, the player’s agent has revealed.

The summer is likely to see a clearout at the Stadio Renzo Barbera after a terribly disappointing season for the Rosanero.

With UEFA Cup football out of the question, striking ace Amauri is ready to move to one of the peninsula’s giants and it seems that Azzurri stopper Barzagli will join him in heading for the exit.

“I can say that unlike last year, Barzagli is officially for sale and the club are ready to deal,” agent Claudio Orlandini said to Violanews.it.

Fiorentina failed in bid for Barzagli last summer and there are also rumours that Milan and Juventus are tracking the 26-year-old.

“However, I can confirm what I said before and there is no news and the last transfer negotiations ended last summer,” Orlandini continued.

“Newspapers and websites continue to talk, but it’s just speculation as there has been no contact.

“I am not sure at this point whether Fiorentina are interested in Andrea and I also haven’t heard from Milan or Juventus, as reported.”

La Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Fiorentina will move for Barzagli again and will table a part-exchange deal involving defender Dario Dainelli.

channel4
Fillipo Simone
BIG NEWS! If it's true, we must be the first there. But I'm sure this Palermo president will make complications and pump up the price for a few millions,.. mad.gif
Devillito
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2008, 12:25 AM)
But I'm sure this Palermo president will make complications and pump up the price for a few millions,.. mad.gif

What's the deal with this Palermo president anyway?
He seems very arrogant when it comes to deal with Milan.
He got some issue with B&G or he just simply a prick?
whoarethepatriots
BUY HIM!!!
Zed.D
He's for sale? congrats to Juve... sleep.gif
Portman
Get him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Devillito @ Mar 26 2008, 07:44 PM)

Well ever since Toni and then Amauri,..we seem to meet him.

He's for sale? congrats to Juve... 

I wouldn't be so sure. Juve wont buy that big. He's ours if we manage 4th. Noone, except a Juve fan, would prefer Juventus to Milan nowdays.
misha
We must sign him
redbabies
QUOTE (Devillito @ Mar 26 2008, 07:44 PM)

He's stupid! Thats all!
What he does all the time is sack Gudolin, hire Colantuno, then sack him, hire Gudolin... he sees coaches as players, he subs them every 2 monthts.

When it comes to transfers, he talks about his players like they are world-class... he's the main reason why Amauri is rated such high, coz all the time he talks of how all europe is after him (of course he lies)... etc etc....

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 26 2008, 09:49 PM)
I wouldn't be so sure. Juve wont buy that big. He's ours if we manage 4th. Noone, except a Juve fan, would prefer Juventus to Milan nowdays.

Well in Palermo, its not the player who decides where to go unsure.gif .... its their "intelligent" president!
Jack Sparrow
Barzagli? Well if there's a young hot Italian out for sale, Milan rarely let them free.

But I just don't see Barzagli making it onto this team. Not when Bonera(who I think would be as good if he were a first teamer) is behind the pecking order for Kaladze.

Shame, coz if we were to get Luca Zambrotta this summer, we could have had my dream all-Italian defence. wub.gif

I like Kaladze, but I think he should stick to playing LB.
sansiro1708
sign im!
Devillito
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 27 2008, 12:50 PM)
I like Kaladze, but I think he should stick to playing LB.

ohmy.gif

Pray to god, Liverpool make their move on this error-prone defender!!
Habitant
QUOTE (Devillito @ Mar 26 2008, 06:44 PM)

galliani rejected toni, when he practically begged him to buy him from them.
Devillito
QUOTE (Habitant @ Mar 27 2008, 02:05 PM)
galliani rejected toni, when he practically begged him to buy him from them.

Galliani mad.gif

That's why!! Galliani gets on everybody nerves. at the end of the day,
Its Milan and the fans who ended up suffer..
Tennie
Well, Zamparini is a few fries short of a Happy Meal (in other words, he's NUTS). If Barzagli is for sale, I think Milan may well make a bid for him. He'd be a good buy, even if it'll probably keep the (very capable) Bonera on the bench.
paloschi43
Kaladze is really slow and not skilled enough for playing in LWB at Milan considering a LWB in Milan's 4-3-1-2 formation would need to provide width play from left wing.Kaladze cant do it.

Regarding Barzo,i'd prefer Mexes or Zapata over him as he is another Kaladze,even Kaladze is better,Nesta is 31 now and doesnt need to cover someone's behinds,Zapata is quick and Mexes is quick too but Barzo is really slow.

i'd not be surprised if he goes to inter as Zamparini rates some inter players high such as Burdisso or juve's youngsters such as De Ceglie,Palladino e.t.c.
Bluesummers
galliani its time to pounce like a tiger pounces on a gazzelle.
littlechris
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 26 2008, 04:14 PM)

I hope we sign him cos he is one of the player we need now. Lahm and alves most not be left out. That will make the defence compatable.
han2503
We could sign him but he's not the top class defender that we need, he would be someone that is a reliable quality sub, but I'd want someone better then him to be our Paolo replacement.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

han as much I'd like it too...

There's nothing out there.

Where are the top quality technical defending players who could play in any league. The classy ones???

Nowadays all you need to be a defender is size and power. Eeyuck!!

Tell me who are the top quality CBs out nowadays?? Terry? Ferdinand? Puyol? Materazzi? laugh.gif

None of them could tie a lace of Baresi's boots.

I think dst and I (and was 10ster in the group too) been lamenting the demise of the football defender for quite some time.

Nesta and Cannavaro are a dying breed.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 30 2008, 05:28 PM)
^^^

han as much I'd like it too...

There's nothing out there.

Where are the top quality technical defending players who could play in any league. The classy ones???

Nowadays all you need to be a defender is size and power. Eeyuck!!

Tell me who are the top quality CBs out nowadays?? Terry? Ferdinand? Puyol? Materazzi? laugh.gif

None of them could tie a lace of Baresi's boots.

I think dst and I (and was 10ster in the group too) been lamenting the demise of the football defender for quite some time.

Nesta and Cannavaro are a dying breed.

Agreed, but there are better defenders out there then Barzagli, maybe we could scalp Real for Cannavaro as a very temporary solution and also get Barzagli, the fact is we need 2 CB, Simic is out by the end of the season so is Paolo, Kaladze I personally would like to see go but can't see it happening.

If we tried to get both then we could have the Nesta Canna partnership that was amazing for Italy and still have the time to groom Barzagli into a better defender by easing him in slowly and not just push him in there and expect him to solve all our defensive problems over night.

I think this would be the smartest thing to do, maybe more costly but better then the alternative
maldini03
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 30 2008, 09:35 AM)
Agreed, but there are better defenders out there then Barzagli, maybe we could scalp Real for Cannavaro as a very temporary solution and also get Barzagli, the fact is we need 2 CB, Simic is out by the end of the season so is Paolo, Kaladze I personally would like to see go but can't see it happening.

If we tried to get both then we could have the Nesta Canna partnership that was amazing for Italy and still have the time to groom Barzagli into a better defender by easing him in slowly and not just push him in there and expect him to solve all our defensive problems over night.

I think this would be the smartest thing to do, maybe more costly but better then the alternative

I Agree but why use Barzagli why not Bonera? He would obviously cost less and we already have him i still feel he can turn the tide and become great. He is just a late bloomer
han2503
QUOTE (maldini03 @ Mar 30 2008, 05:49 PM)
I Agree but why use Barzagli why not Bonera? He would obviously cost less and we already have him i still feel he can turn the tide and become great. He is just a late bloomer

Don't know, I just think Bonera will alwasy be that reliable guy for us and nothing more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.