Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zapata weighs up options
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Dildil
[SIZE=7]Zapata weighs up options
25.3 || webmaster

CODE
[COLOR=red]Football Italia

Udinese defender Cristian Zapata’s agent insists a host of clubs are chasing the Colombian’s signature, but he's[COLOR=red] in no rush to leave the Zebrette.

At the tender age of 21, Zapata has already played nearly 100 games for Udinese and is seen as one of Serie A’s brightest defensive prospects.

Juventus reportedly had advances rebuffed last summer, but it seems that the Old Lady is just one of a number of suitors.

It’s natural that a player with Zapata’s characteristics is appealing - it would be worrying if there weren’t any approaches,” agent Daniel Vidal told Udineseblog.it.

“Therefore it’s not a mystery that clubs like Milan, Juventus and even Roma have shown an interest. The new name perhaps is Arsenal, but English clubs usually look around a lot.”

While it is widely seen as inevitable that Zapata will leave Udine[/SIZE] for a bigger club this summer, Vidal doesn’t think his client’s future definitely lies away from the Stadio Friuli.

“He has never thought about leaving Udine where he loves life,” he stated. “The city and the club are perfectly on his wavelength.

“I think that Udinese would also be very happy to have him stay and there have been no concrete talks.

“But it’s hard to say what will happen in March, especially with a player who was listed in The Times’ 50 most wanted in the world.”[/COLOR]
[SIZE=7][SIZE=7]
redbabies
I knew he was young, but only 21 ???? ohmy.gif

Therefore I like him biggrin.gif!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.