Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Want 'Free' Inter Veteran
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Zed.D
AC Milan are ready to sign Inter veteran Cesar Aparecido on a summer Bosman, according to reports in Italy.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=620236

What a prestigious club we are rolleyes.gif what's with this signing of other teams' free cr@p every season?!!

realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif
kurtsimonw
I used to like him at Lazio, but WHAT THE HELL!?
Tennie
The writers are bored. smile.gif The not-even-close-to-realistic transfer stories are starting early this year.
armiss
They are writing everything !
Jack Sparrow
Hehe...I do find this funny...but if Favalli is leaving, we do need a Bosman. To fill in that place.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 13 2008, 05:17 PM)
The writers are bored. smile.gif The not-even-close-to-realistic transfer stories are starting early this year.

Why not-even-close-to-reality? yo do remember how Favalli became a Milan player. wink.gif our management seem to have no problem with transfers like this.
redbabies
dont be so sure that this is just a rumour.

when it comes to Bosman signings, everything is possible for us cry.gif cry.gif
Darunia
Pretty likely actually.
Bluesummers
were getting zambrotta so who cares. He can warm the bench like favalli does. He won't be replacing zambrotta transfer so dont worry smile.gif
bigmacmtl
he can be a bench warmer yess but thats all we sign.
IoRDanCHo
When I read **** like this, I sometimes ask myself, why did I became a fan of AC Milan? :?

But the answer is simple, we suck less that other clubs!
Portman
Geez. No comments.
whoarethepatriots
As ridiculous as the whole thing sounds, there is a possibility that it could occur...
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 13 2008, 02:47 PM)

True.

Usually that means we're gonna bring some names "in"..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.