Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan prepare Ivan money?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
Milan prepare Ivan money?
Thursday 13 March, 2008

Former Roma goalkeeper Ivan Pelizzoli is the latest name in the frame to replace Nelson Dida between the posts for Milan.

The Rossoneri seem to have lost faith in Dida during this season after a campaign blighted by errors and injury.

Zeljko Kalac has impressed when called upon to stand in, but most experts believe that the world champions don’t see the Australian international as a permanent first-choice.

Fiorentina’s Sebastien Frey has been touted as Dida’s successor at San Siro, but the French star insists that he is staying in Florence and the search has widened.

Pelizzoli is currently plying his trade in Russia for Lokomotiv Moscow after signing from Reggina for around £2m in January 2007.

An Atalanta youth product, the 27-year-old spent five years at Roma and made 73 appearances before losing his grip on the No 1 jersey.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Diavolo have been watching Pelizzoli and are weighing up a sizeable offer.

While Pelizzoli would surely jump at the chance to move to Milan, one stumbling block may be finding a suitor for Dida, who would need to be sold.

channel4

This is ridiculous. I don't believeit's true, we can't be looking for player of his level...
Zed.D
This is beyond ridiculous! I'd rather we stick to what we've got than to sign Pelizzoli.

I just wanna know why we don't go for Amelia... realmad.gif
il genio
pffff i dont like this goalkeeper
il genio
pffff i dont like this goalkeeper
Zed.D
Welcome to milanfan wink.gif ; and yeah, it's obvious he's not Milan quality...
redbabies
BS.
kurtsimonw
He's hardly the worst keeper in the World. But he's a UEFA Cup keeper, not somebody who should be in the CL, which is where we want to be.
bigmacmtl
bring on the summer transfer window rolleyes.gif

step up from dida tho.

if milan are actually planning these pathetic transfer bids (which is highly possible) they are obvious aiming to be a uefa cup/intertoto club.
KingKaka
.................................pato
....................robinho.............messi
.................................kaka

i think i just cumfarted
MizNelson
QUOTE (bigmacmtl)
step up from dida tho.

Um, no. Let's not go whole hog here.

Anyway, it's a BS rumor. If Pelizzoli could cut the mustard, he'd still be in Serie A instead of Moscow. Franco Sensi (Roma prez) signed him in 2001 when he could've had Buffon, who had just left Parma. I know B&G are stupid but I'd like to think they have a wee bit more common sense than that.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 14 2008, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (bigmacmtl)
step up from dida tho.

Um, no. Let's not go whole hog here.

Anyway, it's a BS rumor. If Pelizzoli could cut the mustard, he'd still be in Serie A instead of Moscow. Franco Sensi (Roma prez) signed him in 2001 when he could've had Buffon, who had just left Parma. I know B&G are stupid but I'd like to think they have a wee bit more common sense than that.

he went to russia cuz of the money not cuz he couldnt cut it in serie a.
Bluesummers
lol yeah okay. Lets sign rivaldo too rolleyes.gif
Fillipo Simone
Ivan? For a moment I tought it was Ivan Rakitic, or even Ivan Klasnic. But the ex-Roma keeper. What a crappy fabrication...
kurtsimonw
Well, any average keeper would be an improvement on what we have. And I wouldn't hold my breath on us buying anyone to class.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.