Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: INELEGANT DECLARIONS BY MORATTI
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Portman
A.C. MILAN'S OFFICIAL NOTE

3/7/2008 7:22:00 PM

Inelegant declarations. Still, many congratulations. Here is the translated text of A.C. Milan's official note:

The declarations made by Massimo Moratti at the Teatro Smeraldo in Milan are certainly not elegant and denounce a very short memory with the claim that Inter were never involved with sporting justice and also a considerable lack of precision regarding Inter's allocation.

Despite the comprehensible affection which Massimo Moratti has for his team, it seems very exaggerated to say that they "have always been considered the prestigious team of Milan", when the other team has won much more both in Italy and internationally.
It's ironic that these words were said on the day that A.C. Milan, the other team in question, when the Golden Collar award from CONI, the highest sporting honor given to clubs which have honored the history of Italian sports.

In any case, many congratulations to our Nerazzurri cousins and to Inter for their 100th birthday.
dst
Sweet! happy.gif
redbabies
smart reply!
Zed.D
Let that stupid camel face say what he wants...
Habitant
pfff what a loser.
I_Rossoneri
Moreassi is a complete fvcking tw@t wink.gif

Fvck him and his sh1t team smile.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 7 2008, 04:35 PM)

hey i wanted to call him that biggrin.gif
Tennie
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 7 2008, 05:35 PM)

C'mon, I Rossoneri, tell us how you REALLY feel. 96.gif
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Mar 7 2008, 11:13 PM)
Let that stupid camel face say what he wants...

Tennie
(Stop insulting camels!)
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 7 2008, 11:53 PM)
(Stop insulting camels!)

I'm sorry but... The Story of the Weeping Camel... a documentary about Mancini's annual desperation after Inter's shameful CL exits...
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 8 2008, 01:23 AM)
(Stop insulting camels!)

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ry4n
Faking inter
dst
Inter sorry for Milan slur
Saturday 8 March, 2008

Inter have apologised to Milan after the Rossoneri took affront at “inelegant comments with a short memory.”

The Nerazzurri are celebrating their centenary this weekend and President Massimo Moratti took the opportunity to extol the virtues of his club’s history.

“Inter are known throughout the world as the prestigious team of Milan, not only for what they have won but because they have never had any problems with the law,” insisted Moratti.

“With me, I have always had people who have followed correct behaviour without ever being sly, cutting corners or influencing referees.

“The shame of having to defend yourself in front of deplorable circumstances is an unpleasant thing in the history of any club.”

Milan took this to be a direct swipe at themselves, as they are the other side in the city of Milan and were recently embroiled in the Calciopoli scandal.

“Milan denounce Moratti has an extremely short memory when he says they never had any problems with the justice system and is also notably imprecise when placing themselves in the hierarchy,” said a statement.

“Despite the understandable affection Moratti has for his squad, it seems truly exaggerated to affirm they ‘have always been considered the prestige club in Milan’ when there is another side that has won a great deal more in Italy and internationally.

“It is ironic that these comments come on the day that Milan – the other club – received the Golden Collar from the Olympic Committee. This is the maximum sporting honour that can be given to clubs that have honoured the history of Italian sport.

“In any case, we wish to congratulate our Nerazzurri cousins and Inter for their 100 years.”

Inter have taken note and publicly apologised, assuring on their official website that no insult was intended.

“What was reported took on a different meaning and did not represent the thoughts expressed by President Moratti.

“In the overall statement he intended to refer exclusively to the historic achievements of the Nerazzurri outfit without any intention of referring to the equally glorious history of Milan.”

Last night Moratti also spoke with Milan general manager Adriano Galliani to calm the situation and apologise for the misunderstanding.

channel4

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sweeter! Now get your sorry a$$es out of San Siro!!
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 8 2008, 04:16 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Sweeter! Now get your sorry a$$es out of San Siro!!

I've heard they're building a super modern stadium for themselves... unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Mar 8 2008, 03:16 PM)
I've heard they're building a super modern stadium for themselves... unsure.gif

I have never heard anything about it but if it's true it would be the best news ever!
misha
This guy is a joke. His father,as everybody know, was one of the most corrupted people in Italian football ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.