Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Viola
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
omahawi
Does Mutu being hurt for a month prevent Fiorentina from keeping ahead of Milan for the rest of the season? If not how long do you think before Milan gets a confortable lead?

O
misha
It's definitely helpful 96.gif but with or without Mutu, we must show some improvement in Serie A . Last few game were pathetic.
acid911
+1 what mishale said.

Mutu or no Mutu, one thing is certain: You can't depend on luck to take you to fourth place - particularly at this time of the year. It's all good we won the last bunch of games (whether by luck or skill), but for the forthcoming games we have to show improvement. I yearn for the Milan of old, when we'd be 2-0 or 3-1 up by the end of first half.

And a comfortable lead is of 9 points, at least. Anything less than that is risky, keeping in mind we still have to play Roma, Juve and Inter. sad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 29 2008, 11:41 PM)
I yearn for the Milan of old, when we'd be 2-0 or 3-1 up by the end of first half.

Really truly... cry.gif
omahawi
I am a happy camper at half time if we are up 1-0. It's sad that I have been expecting 0-0 games. sad.gif
dst
I expected Fiorentina to win less games than they have until now. They have proven more powerful than I thought. Mutu's absence seems like a big loss but I believe they won't have a big problem replacing him. It's not just luck that has brought them where they are so I don't expect them to start losing points now all of a sudden. The again, last season they had a terrible final third I believe... or I could be wrong.

It seems that the race for 4th is going to be long. We should start by claiming back the CL spot tomorrow afternoon!
kurtsimonw
The race for 4th place will go right to the very end, but it shouldn't. We've had plenty of opportunities to claim it back at Fiorentina have failed to win, but we never capitalise and fail to pick up 3 points ourselves. This needs to change!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.