Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torres’ Milan maybe
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
KillerMax
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has refused to rule out a move to Milan at some stage in the future.

The Spanish international has netted 19 times in all competitions since arriving at Anfield from Atletico Madrid in the summer.

Torres was briefly linked with a San Siro switch before agreeing a deal with Liverpool and it seems that the 23-year-old has pictured himself in a Milan shirt.

“Relations between Atletico Madrid and Milan have always been excellent and there was talk about the possibility of me going there,” he revealed in La Stampa.

“Last summer I didn’t receive a concrete offer from the Diavolo, but I don’t know whether I will eventually play for Milan.

“At the moment I am happy at Liverpool so I would have to say no and I hope to stay in the Premier League for a long time, but you can never say never.”

Football Italia
nuh
it would be great if we singed him and it sounds good ka-pa-to but i dunno i see him with liverpool for a long long time......even though he doesnt look happy
KillerMax
Not a concrete offer... Well, next time make it concrete Milan. Even though I will always have mixed feelings about Torres in Serie A, it's still a risk too exciting not to take.
nuh
but we should of got him or ibra even maybe crespo than oli i really thought that they would come but.....maybe if we singed them we wouldn't of got pato sooo it was for the good
Portman
In a decade.
Jack Sparrow
^^^^

laugh.gif

Probably not until Benitez leaves. And even then I doubt it a lot.

But Torres is a lot like Pato right? A primary striker, who's quick and can finish well?

I want a freaking playmaking forward.
Darunia
Eh, his finishing isn't that good... but he is very fast and similar to Pato. I guess Milan chose Pato and weren't going to sign two strikers, thats why the concrete offer next came. It's too bad really, Torres-Pato-Kaka would be amazing. The only way I could see Torres in the next few years if Liverpool did really bad and missed the CL and Benitez got fired.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 14 2008, 06:22 PM)
^^^^

laugh.gif

Probably not until Benitez leaves. And even then I doubt it a lot.

But Torres is a lot like Pato right? A primary striker, who's quick and can finish well?

Sounds a lot like Rafael van der Vaart smile.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 14 2008, 02:11 PM)

Sounds a lot like fart...

We can't have that in Milan...
nmcg
torres can go smell me himp we have pato and Paloschi

there our future leave smellypool have him!
Jack Sparrow
torres can go smell me himp we have pato and Paloschi

I'm a little lost for meaning. English did originate in the British Isles right? tongue.gif

Are we talking about snorting where the sun don't shine??
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 14 2008, 06:51 PM)
Not a concrete offer... Well, next time make it concrete Milan. Even though I will always have mixed feelings about Torres in Serie A, it's still a risk too exciting not to take.

I think he'd do even better here than he does for Liverpool. His style reminds me of Shevchenko.

But he's a Spaniard... and he has a tattoo on his arm that reads 'YNWA'. So... he's not my first choice! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 14 2008, 07:22 PM)

What is that? Pato is not a primary striker. I think he will become an SS.

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 14 2008, 10:11 PM)

Rafael is a true '10' in my opinion.

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 14 2008, 10:45 PM)
Sounds a lot like fart...

We can't have that in Milan...

Why not? kaka and fart combine perfectly well...
Tennie
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 15 2008, 11:50 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You've got to do quotes of the week again, dst!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 15 2008, 08:55 AM)
I'm a little lost for meaning. English did originate in the British Isles right? tongue.gif

Are we talking about snorting where the sun don't shine??

I have no idea what that is either.. must be an Irish thing!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 15 2008, 04:50 PM)

unsure.gif

Ok...
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 15 2008, 09:50 AM)

Ye b@stard... laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
dst is a bad bad boy. Wash your mouth with soap and water Pana!! ohmy.gif
whoarethepatriots
I like Torres, i have made it known several times, even then i cant see this happening even remotely soon
august_milan
torres has always been my first choice for a striker and as happy as i am with pato so far, thats just typical of milan not to want to buy 2 strikers n look what happend this year, we've played with no striking options n lost valuable points, if the team was properly structured we woulda never been in this position. When i see ppl post the list of the top 10 richest clubs and see milan there and look at all the other teams signings and then look at milans i cant help but shake my head.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.