Full Version: Dolce & Gabbana Milan-calendar
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Portman
http://www.dolcegabbana-milancalendar.com/

For the girls.
bigmacmtl
the Brazilians laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dst
Pato and Kaka look like ****! biggrin.gif Pato in the polo looks like the douchebag offspring of a rich man! laugh.gif
Simic is scary! But cool...
Janku looks like an artist... like a painter... and he wears a f cool Diabolik sweater! I want that ****!!
Seedorf's a pimp!
Oddo is still a junkie...
Serginho and Cafu... ha-ha! jumped-up drug dealers! And Emerson... OMG... he's the guy that dies first in a movie with drugs!
Ba's picture looks like it shouldn't be there! laugh.gif
Kaladze deserves a punch... just cause...
Ambro!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif What the **** is that? laugh.gif
Rino! WOW!! cool.gif
Carlo looks like one of Santa's reindeers! tongue.gif

God and Pirlo are the real class in this album! Nesta, Favalli and Gila are good also... and Gourcuff... he can always become a model if he has second thoughts about football.

Funny ****! biggrin.gif
Zed.D
It really suit the girls only! biggrin.gif
Tennie
Can we bookmark this thread? innocent.gif

(As the token girl, THANK YOU, PORTY!)
arivanjj
haha good stuff cool.gif
whoarethepatriots
Man, we have an extremely handsome (mostly) and stylish squad

My hidden homosexual tendencies are about to emerge

tongue.gif
Tennie
The calendar has helped convert a couple of my friends into Milan fans. smile.gif Their favourites seem to be Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo and Pato (though they didn't believe he was just 18).

(NOW they think they understand why I like the team. I'll admit there's a visual aspect to it, but I do actually like the sport too).
arivanjj
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 9 2008, 10:25 AM)
(NOW they think they understand why I like the team. I'll admit there's a visual aspect to it, but I do actually like the sport too).

laugh.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2008, 06:25 PM)
The calendar has helped convert a couple of my friends into Milan fans. smile.gif Their favourites seem to be Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo and Pato (though they didn't believe he was just 18).

hehe gila might be the best footballer but hey i'm sure he's good you captivated biggrin.gif
Tennie
(Jack better watch out. I might have to fight him for dibs on Pirlo after having seen that calendar. His photo was by far my favourite.)
Ry4n
Kaka's suit reminds me of somone from the Beetles tongue.gif

man i gotta get me some D&G laugh.gif

LOL Ba looks scared in the picture on his own !!! biggrin.gif

Favalli as always looks like Shakespeare (ive started to call him that now , my little nickname for him tongue.gif ) , Bonera looks good cool.gif
Bluesummers
emerson, cafu and sergio hahahhahahahahahahaha omg that made me laugh. They look like a bunch of high profile drug dealer businessmen. Emerson looks east indian/pakistani almost tongue.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 9 2008, 12:28 AM)
emerson, cafu and sergio hahahhahahahahahahaha omg that made me laugh.  They look like a bunch of high profile drug dealer businessmen. Emerson looks east indian/pakistani almost tongue.gif

kk sorry if i offended anyone.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 9 2008, 01:25 AM)
Pato (though they didn't believe he was just 18).

I think your friend should have their eyes checked! What on him exactly IS NOT 18!?? biggrin.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 9 2008, 02:48 AM)
Man, we have an extremely handsome (mostly) and stylish squad

My hidden homosexual tendencies are about to emerge

tongue.gif

laugh.gif I like your honesty!
bigmacmtl
DP
kaka_sheva
ahem. let's get some more female opinions!!

If Kaka wasn't an Armani boy, he would be totalllyyy reigning over this calendar. king.gif

my favs are:
gourcuff (shirtless shmexiness)....
nesta (of-course, so sweet and simple)....
paolo (those eyes),
gila (he's model material),
kaladze... i have to admit that's a really good picture of him!
most of Pato's pics aren't that great but the one right before pirlo's pic and right after Ba's pic...that one looks niiiccee.
gattuso's pic rox!
that one pic with pirlo and gila together...pirlo's lookin really hot.
Portman
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 9 2008, 05:28 AM)
emerson, cafu and sergio hahahhahahahahahahaha omg that made me laugh.  They look like a bunch of high profile drug dealer businessmen.  Emerson looks east indian/pakistani almost tongue.gif

Watch out what you say. There are some sensible people around. Very sensible as it seems.

PS: Hey, anybody playing Donkey Kong for N64? Damn, that was f great game.
mishie
rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
Brando shirt wub.gif
kidnicky
ok you wanted more girl opinions so here I go, first thank you Porty for posting that! tongue.gif

My favorite of course is Paolo, most of our italians in the team are good looking but Paolo has no comparison with the rest, I just died with that picture of him!

the pic of Cafu, Emerson on the pool is a joke in that calendar laugh.gif ... a lot of pics of Pato, he is still too young for all that tongue.gif I didn't like Ricky's pics, I've seen a lot of great pics of him and these ones are not good at all.

Pirlo and Rino looked so great! Favalli and Pippo also looked great! I can't believe that it was posible to make Kaladze looked good tongue.gif. Ambro looked great in his first pic but in the one with Paolo he looks like a girl (sorry!)

Oh and I'm still laughing about my first thought when I saw Gila's first pic which was "damn! you can't score a freaking goal everytime that I'm screaming at you through the Tv but you are really cute!" laugh.gif

Yoan was the other one looking great too ... but still God is God! king.gif
dst
kidnicky for President!

Question: D & G are not still together are they?
agenth
I think god's picture should have been in color.

to make him shine out more, and because his eyes deserve to be in color ! <33
dst
I prefer her in D&G!!! wub.gif

KillerMax
^^That's a Milan player? ohmy.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 10 2008, 04:56 PM)
^^That's a Milan player?  ohmy.gif

No. She is just a dream...
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 10 2008, 08:58 AM)
No. She is just a dream...

I think some football player is doing your dream...
kaka_sheva
boyss...this thread was meant for the pleasure of the female milanfans! biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 10 2008, 06:06 PM)

At least he has to be better than DiCaprio

QUOTE (kaka_sheva @ Feb 10 2008, 06:06 PM)
boyss...this thread was meant for the pleasure of the female  milanfans! biggrin.gif

No one's stopping you from doing that... biggrin.gif
MizNelson
Here's all the pics from R&B on one page.

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/showpo...38&postcount=16
Diavolo
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 10 2008, 09:58 AM)
kidnicky for President!

D & G are not together anymore (only business, not pleasure) - they have different boyfriends now biggrin.gif .
Diavolo
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 10 2008, 05:06 PM)

Yeah, Tom Brady (New England Patriots) is doing Gisele cool.gif .
dst
QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 12 2008, 05:59 AM)
Yeah, Tom Brady (New England Patriots) is doing Gisele  cool.gif .

Oh no, not him!<_<
sansiro1708
y not r99 not in the photo album
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 11 2008, 10:59 PM)
Yeah, Tom Brady (New England Patriots) is doing Gisele  cool.gif .

ha something like that wasnt expect (notice the sarcasm)

i guess he needs a boost since his ego was hurt after the super bowl biggrin.gif
kidnicky
sorry double post mad.gif
kidnicky
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 10 2008, 02:58 AM)
kidnicky for President!

96.gif ... thanx to my stupid work I didn't see this before huh.gif ... and it was not only my opinion, I posted several pics in other forum (not about football) and all the girls agreed that God was the best by far in that calendar king.gif

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 10 2008, 08:56 AM)
^^That's a Milan player?  ohmy.gif

I'm always objective and I think that if Milan would have a female team, she'd have to be in that team laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 10 2008, 09:37 AM)

Sports fans – and others – were hoping for a rare treat following reports that Gisele Bündchen promised to run naked through New York’s Times Square if the Giants beat her boyfriend Tom Brady’s New England Patriots in the Super Bowl Sunday. Only problem? Gisele’s agent says the supermodel never made such a pledge. “She didn’t say it. This is ridiculous,” her agent tells People.

I thought this was quite funny. biggrin.gif

If only celebs didn't break promises and get their agents to deny they ever made them in the first place. rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 15 2008, 04:58 AM)
If only celebs didn't break promises and get their agents to deny they ever made them in the first place. rolleyes.gif

Yeah cause if she was not a celebrity she would have kept her promise...

Damn it! It will remain a dream... sleep.gif
whoarethepatriots
I have had look at the pictures again, and (i say this objectively) the style is unbelievable. Then again its D+G so i am not surprised. Ambrosini is looking quite slick, not too keen on that Pato topless pic though!
I had forgotten about Fiori, but is seems the photographer didnt
There is something about Maldini in that pic, which exudes an aura, and makes him very likeable (not like he isnt anyway though)
I am liking the Ambro and Maldini pic in leather jackets
and Simic does not like like Simic in his pic
weeeow
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 10 2008, 10:37 AM)

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.