Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PRESENT!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Rossoneri7

"When the coach calls on reserve players to replace the first choice ones it's important for us to be ready and show what we can do in order to win his complete trust." - THE DECLARATIONS OF GOURCUFF -

DUBAI - Here is what Yoann Gourcuff said today to 'Milan Channel' during the Dubai winter training camp:

"I'm very happy about Carlo Ancelotti's positive comments about me during this morning's press conference. It's satisfying for me to be able to train well both on this training camp, and during the time we were in Yokohama.
When the league season resumes we'll have many matches close together, so perhaps the players who haven't gotten a chance to play much so far will get it now. On these occasions, when the Coach calls on reserve players to replace the first choice ones it's important for us to be ready and show what we can do in order to win his complete trust. It can happen, unfortunately, that a first team player gets injured for a long time, and it's in these circumstances that our coach must know he can count on the players who usually play less. I think the work we've been doing these days will be very important for the next five months.

Personally I feel good at Milan and I hope to improve day after day, so one day I will be able be a first choice player. In this club you get to play important matches like the ones in the Champions League, it's not like playing with smaller teams. Playing at Milan is much more difficult because you have to win every game and to win you have to play well. This club has allowed me to grow and improve a lot."
Jack Sparrow
Hmmm....he's saying what he's supposed to. But does he mean it??!!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 7 2008, 09:40 PM)

Considering he is playing for the World champions, I think he does wink.gif

After all, it's an opportunity all players wish for
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 7 2008, 08:40 PM)

we'll see... maybe this coming summer we'll know.
Tennie
I hope he means it. That said, my spidey sense (or is that my fish doll?) tells me that maybe, just perhaps young Yoann is a bit of a [insert Porty's favourite word here] and that he may leave in a huff at the end of the year.
Jack Sparrow
Since he's French...Porty would probably agree with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.