Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deco
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
It seems like he's unsettled in Barcelona... would you want him in Milan!?

I personally think that we should get a great striker and return to the 4-4-2 ways but if Carletto insists on the Christmas tree formation I'd rather see Deco there rather than Ambrosini!

This guy is amazing and, in my view, should have won the Ballon d'Or in 2004 instead of Sheva (the Ukrainian should have been awarded it earlier)!

Of course I'd pick him instead of Ronaldinho too.
kurtsimonw
I'd like him here, even though it means another Brazilian! I'm not really sure if he'd by one of my priorities, but if it's him or R10, I'll take him.
Zed.D
Between him and Ronaldinho, I'd definitely want Ronaldinho. he was, and can be again, the better player. Deco at his best is no match for Ronaldinho at his best.

R10's also three years younger; and I really hate the idea of alway buying +30 yo players.

So... thanks, but no thanks! I want Ronnie!
dst
Ronaldinho is more talented, there's no doubt about that but as to who is more important to a team, I'd say that is Deco. At least that's the way it has been in Barcelona...
Rossoneri7
I wouldn't say no to Deco. Dare I say experience at the highest level and is devastating when going forward !!

Plus, he'd be another alternative to Pirlo or Seedorf's creativity to our midfield.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.