Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galliani: Two New Players In January
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
littlechris
Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has revealed that the club will up to get two new players in January. However, he does not believe that their players are old.

Following the triumph in the Club World Cup, Galliani and Carlo Ancelotti are now eyeing the Champions League win and to try and finish amongst the top 4 in Serie A.

Whether they can do that with their current squad remains doubtful.

However, when asked by journalists whether the Rossoneri will make a lot of changes in their squad due to the age of some of the players, Galliani replied was not too happy.

"Old? Not at all," he quipped. "We shall only change one or two players."

Pato is included in the two and therefore this leaves just one purchase for January.

According to the latest transfer speculation, this could be Barcelona's Gianluca Zambrotta, but it is not yet clear whether the player will be able to leave his club before June.

There have been suggestions that the Rossoneri will look for a young centre-half to act as cover, and also learn from the legendary Paolo Maldini during his final six months in football.

Glenn Debattista
littlechris
QUOTE (littlechris @ Dec 18 2007, 05:33 AM)
Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has revealed that the club will up to get two new players in January. However, he does not believe that their players are old.

Following the triumph in the Club World Cup, Galliani and Carlo Ancelotti are now eyeing the Champions League win and to try and finish amongst the top 4 in Serie A.

Whether they can do that with their current squad remains doubtful.

However, when asked by journalists whether the Rossoneri will make a lot of changes in their squad due to the age of some of the players, Galliani replied was not too happy.

"Old? Not at all," he quipped. "We shall only change one or two players."

Pato is included in the two and therefore this leaves just one purchase for January.

According to the latest transfer speculation, this could be Barcelona's Gianluca Zambrotta, but it is not yet clear whether the player will be able to leave his club before June.

There have been suggestions that the Rossoneri will look for a young centre-half to act as cover, and also learn from the legendary Paolo Maldini during his final six months in football.

Glenn Debattista

i hope the two players where barzagli replacement for maldini and lahm verstile player he can play both right and left back he can still play for us in the champions league.
the midfield is ok, and the inclusion of pato we boost the attack may be ronaldo injuries problem will aslo be over in winter.
Zed.D
Actually it's gonna be one new player [the other being Pato] and I think the possibility of signing Zambrotta is much more than Lahm. Zambro can play both on left and right back too. other than that, he's Italian, Milan age, World Champion, etc.

I just don't get something, back in August Pato was our new signing [and therefore no one else arrived in the attack] and now once again Pato is going to be our new signing... this is absurd! rolleyes.gif
Nova
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 18 2007, 10:31 AM)
I just don't get something, back in August Pato was our new signing [and therefore no one else arrived in the attack] and now once again Pato is going to be our new signing... this is absurd! rolleyes.gif

Thats cause he's not an official Milan player untill january.
I_Rossoneri
Why do we always wait until the winter to realise we need new players? rolleyes.gif

Had we have strengthened in the summer we might be doing better in the league at the moment!
dst
I hope Maldini stays in the team for many years to come as trainer or something. He is of great influence to everyone and it would only be good if that happened...

I think one player will arrive in January but no matter what Galliani says, I wouldn't be surprised if two new players were purchased either...

I wish for Zambrotta and Amauri!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 18 2007, 06:34 PM)
I think one player will arrive in January but no matter what Galliani says, I wouldn't be surprised if two new players were purchased either...

I wouldn't be surprised if no one arrives either...
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 18 2007, 06:53 PM)
I wouldn't be surprised if no one arrives either...

Yeah forgot to say that. tongue.gif But I'm convinced someone will come...
I_Rossoneri
We will definitely buy in january IMO thing is we should have done it in the summer!

I just hope we strengthen in the summer as we desperately need to.
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 18 2007, 06:57 PM)
Yeah forgot to say that. tongue.gif  But I'm convinced someone will come...

"If You believe It, They Will Come" smile.gif

Don't know. Nothing will surprise me...
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 18 2007, 04:34 PM)
I hope Maldini stays in the team for many years to come as trainer or something. He is of great influence to everyone and it would only be good if that happened...

I wish for Zambrotta and Amauri!

don't worry as I am sure there is some sort of post already waiting for san Paolo cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Dec 18 2007, 08:02 PM)
don't worry as I am sure there is some sort of post already waiting for san Paolo cool.gif

I got an extra room at my house ?! unsure.gif

I could always use an a Milan idol as my mentor ... As if I need anymore help tongue.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 18 2007, 09:11 PM)
I got an extra room at my house ?! unsure.gif
I could always use an a Milan idol as my mentor ... As if I need anymore help tongue.gif

F*** me, you sound like a stalker! unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
I do try u know rolleyes.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 19 2007, 12:16 AM)
I do try u know rolleyes.gif

To stalk?

I might have to start calling you Annie Wilkes tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
Hate Stephen King dry.gif

Piece of cr2p literature !!
acid911
rolleyes.gif

Lol @ Two New Players In January. When was the last time the bald-headed genius spoke the truth? sad.gif
kurtsimonw
If somebody were to ask him, it's obvious what he'd say. "Pato and Paloschi."
Habitant
how does this guy deserve any respect? all he does is lie and treat the fans like idiots.
acid911
Ha, I wouldn't be surprised, Kurt: "Pato is one of our January signing that we promised the fans!" I can even hear the words coming out of Galliani's mouth. Ah! dry.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 31 2008, 03:45 AM)
Ha, I wouldn't be surprised, Kurt: "Pato is one of our January signing that we promised the fans!" I can even hear the words coming out of Galliani's mouth. Ah! dry.gif

he has said it dry.gif
Bluesummers
i like the picture acid. I wish i could see silvios face after these results. Oh that would bring such joy!
acid911
Ah, yes, Blue. It's been a while since we've heard stuff from the Mr. B himself. I bet we will soon, if we manage to screw up the fourth place. unsure.gif Plus, his latest photos after these matches would be absolutely priceless.

sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.