Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simic keen on New Year move
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
Milan defender Dario Simic admits he is tempted by the prospect of joining Lokomotiv Moscow in January.

The Croatia international has struggled for first-team opportunities this season and has made just two appearances in Serie A.

With a place in Croatia's Euro 2008 squad at stake, the 32-year-old is keen to leave San Siro on loan when the transfer window reopens in the New Year.

He has been linked with a switch to the Premier League, but is also being eyed by Russian club Lokomotiv.

Simic has been bouyed by Milan's intent to offer him a new contract, but he concedes he needs to be playing regular first-team football.

Pleasure

"It's a pleasure listening to these things and that they would like to extend my deal, but I need to play, particularly in view of the European Championship," Simic told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I really feel good and I think about having another six seasons on a high level.

"And then, there are a few sides who are thinking about me. Between the different offers, I like Lokomotiv Moscow's one a lot."

Recent reports have claimed Everton, Fulham and Manchester City are the clubs considering a January bid for Simic.

::skysports::

It's sad to say this but we should let him go! sleep.gif He deserves to play and he still has a lot to give, especially to his national team...
bigmacmtl
ya he doesnt deserve to stay here in this mess.
Zed.D
I agree too.
Rossoneri7
He's a good member of the squad, but if he isn't good enough to start ... He should just leave, especially after so long on the bench.

Good luck in advance Dario
dst
Simic nears Moscow move?
Tuesday 4 December, 2007

Milan defender Dario Simic is set to quit the Rossoneri and Lokomotiv Moscow is the most likely destination.

The 32-year-old is surplus to requirements at San Siro and has made just two appearances as a substitute this term.

The Croatia international declared earlier in the season that he would leave unless he played “at least 30 games” – a figure that now looks unrealistic.

Simic is hoping to represent Croatia at Euro 2008 and is searching for first-team football to ensure that he is prepared for the big event.

Lokomotiv Moscow are preparing to lose Serbian defensive starlet Branislav Ivanovic – with Juventus amongst the interested parties – and are believed to be considering Simic as a short-term replacement.

::channel4::

sleep.gif

I just wish it was Caladzity Lame who was going... stay or leave, good luck Dario!
Fillipo Simone
I'm not so sure Dario will leave. Especially not to Russia!

Croatian newspapers are talking about a possible swap with Livorno's Dario Knezevic. Could be true.
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 4 2007, 07:15 PM)
sleep.gif

I just wish it was Caladzity Lame who was going... stay or leave, good luck Dario!

I'd razher keep Kaladze then Simic (as back up of course). Besides, Dario spent too much time on the bench and have enough trophies that he wsasn't a mojor part in. He doesn't need another. Many players in this time of their career want just enjoy and play football, and It'd be better for him to leave.
Darunia
Dario starting today =/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.