Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro 2008
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
Fillipo Simone
UEFA EURO 2008

Final round draw

Sunday, 2 December 2007
Lucerne, Switzerland 12:00
misha
Italy for the double cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 26 2007, 11:09 PM)

Hell yeah !! Forza Italia devilsmiley.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 26 2007, 10:09 PM)

Yeah!! devil.gif ... unsure.gif

Crap, where is the time when Greece could not even snatch one win, now I have to support them! tongue.gif

I think I'm going to make a bet that Spain AND the Netherlands will be in the final... or maybe I'll just spend my money around! tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
I still haven't thought of a damn team to support!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 27 2007, 01:34 AM)
I still haven't thought of a damn team to support!

umm, Italia ? wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 26 2007, 10:38 PM)
umm, Italia ? wink.gif

I don't really like supporting the big teams. But I wouldn't mind them winning it at all.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 27 2007, 12:02 AM)
I don't really like supporting the big teams. But I wouldn't mind them winning it at all.

Croatia? wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 26 2007, 11:18 PM)
Croatia? wink.gif

Krancjar's free-kick against Birmingham at the weekend will go a long way. biggrin.gif

In all seriousness, I do like Croatia, they have alot of very good players who are very under-rated. It's not many times I've been able to name alot of Croatian NT players, but a few of them have come to England and have done a good job fitting in.
LaPalma
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 27 2007, 12:02 AM)

How about Germany tongue.gif
No seriously...if we weren't ther I would most probably support Portugal.

Nope....this time we'll beat them certainly. We only became better after the WC while Italys team is declining slowly. TBH I think we would have won aginst Italy in the WC if Torti Frings would hav played.
Jack Sparrow
kurt, all you got left is Hellas. They're a good team, well among all the others whom you won't support. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 27 2007, 11:17 AM)
kurt, all you got left is Hellas. They're a good team, well among all the others whom you won't support. biggrin.gif

Greece, Czech, Sweden and Romania are the ones I've narrowed it down to.

I was just looking at the seedind for this competition, have UEFA lost their minds!?

POT 1
Switzerland (Hosts)
Austria (Hosts)
Greece (Holders)
Holland

POT 2
Croatia
Italy
Czech Republic
Sweden

POT 3
Romania
Germany
Portugal
Spain

POT 4
Poland
France
Turkey
Russia

I wouldn't mind seeing a Holland, Italy, Germany, France group. biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 27 2007, 04:10 PM)
Greece, Czech, Sweden and Romania are the ones I've narrowed it down to.

I'd support the Czech... they have Janku king.gif , Rosicky (well, I don't really like him but he is an Arsenal player) and Cech! Greece don't have a player I truly like except for Katsouranis...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.