Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nicolas Anelka move?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Fillipo Simone
Milan Line Up Anelka

AC Milan are preparing a £12.5m bid for Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka, according to British newspaper The Daily Star.

The Frenchman is widely regarded as one of the best strikers in the Premiership and the Rossoneri see the 28-year-old as the perfect solution to their forward crisis. 

Milan currently have just three senior strikers in their first-team squad. Filippo Inzaghi is now 34 and has failed to score in Serie A since January. 

Alberto Gilardino, with the exception of his two goals against Lazio a fortnight ago, has been a huge disappointment, and has been roundly booed and jeered by his own fans at times this season. 

Brazilian superstar Ronaldo has yet to play this campaign due to a troublesome knee-injury and his return to the playing field has been repeatedly put back. 

Teenage wonderkid Alexandre Pato is eligible to play for Milan from January onwards, having signed from Internacional, however the European Champions are still desperate for more striking options. 

Anelka could fit the bill and it is unlikely Le Sulk will need much persuading given Bolton struggles this season. 

The pacy frontman has been something of a journeyman during his career, playing for a host of clubs including Arsenal, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester City. He has also played 42 times for France, scoring 11 times.

Goal. com reporting...

A couple of years ago I really hated this guy. He means problems. But before that, he usually scores a couple of goals which would not be bad for us,..
armiss
waste of money
armiss
I will be content only with Drogba and Ronaldinho in january
Tennie
Pleaseno.

Anelka is...icky.
kurtsimonw
One of, if not, the best in the Premier Legaue right now.

Rooney, Drogba, Torres are all great, they also have World class players giving them the ball. Anelka is stuck in a team with Championship class players yet still delivers on a regular basis.

He rejected United to stay at Bolton, then signed a new deal, I don't see him leaving myself.
Zed.D
I'm not his biggest fan! it's better better to splash out for Drogba.
Rossoneri7
Anelka is one of teh most dangerous strikers out there ... But his problem is only when he sets his mind to it, he can explode on any defense. But if he isn't in that mind set, don't even pass him the ball.
whoarethepatriots
Hmmm...

If we are gonna splash out on a striker, its best if its an exceptional striker, plus he is fairly moody and im not sure someone like that will benefit the squad
Jack Sparrow
As such I don't know this guy too well. But what I've heard about him resounds with what R7 says.

I mean this was the guy whom Arsene rated higher than Henry and called the biggest disappointment of his career. So he can't be a total no-go.

I'd guess it depends a lot on what's important to him. His legacy as a footballer, or his immediate ego demands. If it's the former, then Milan should buy him, coz we have the need, and he has the supply. If it's the latter, screw it, I'll go with Gila and Willy.
pacang
is he good in in air? never seen him finishing crosses..
Jack Sparrow
No problem...we can always play Ambro as striker...wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.