Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bianchi?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
faheem_rulz
Bianchi, manager Sven Goran Eriksson’s first signing at Eastlands, has struggled to settle to life at City, netting just once in seven appearances.

The Italian arrived in Manchester on the back of an excellent season with Reggina in which he scored 17 times. However, he has so far failed to replicate that form in the Premiership and has had to make do with a place on the bench.

The 24-year-old has indicated that if his first team chances don’t improve by December, he’ll look for a way out of City.

"I'm not used to being left out of the side and we will have to see what happens," Bianchi told Corriere dello Sport.

"Eriksson has explained that he wants a faster striker and he seems to have been proven right by the results, but Manchester City is a test I will succeed in.

"I have set a reasonable deadline of December for things to change and then we will have to consider options as I don't like playing five or 10 minutes of games."
Fillipo Simone
He is a good player, but I'm not so sure,.. unsure.gif
Tennie
No thanks!

Okay enough player but not Milan quality.

(And Faheem, even though this probably came from either goal.com or channel 4 football italia, I'd be terribly grateful if you'd include a link or mention where you found the article, for future articles posted. Thanks).
dst
He would cost more than a million wouldn't he?? If our policy is to buy crappy players let's get them from Greece at least, they would come in for a tip...

But I guess Bianchi is also "a champion"...
Rossoneri7
^^

He isn't a champion ... And he isn't Milan quality.
whoarethepatriots
He is like Gila, except more of a poacher and less of a target man. I would like him to eventually replace Inzaghi
misha
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 16 2007, 09:36 PM)
No thanks!

Okay enough player but not Milan quality.
kurtsimonw
I used to like Bianchi, but now? No thanks.

He can't get into the Man City team because he's playing sh!te, and he's a complete quitter that wants to leave after a few months! Why would Milan want a Man City reject?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.