Tough choice!
dst
Drogba AND Huntelaar!
faheem_rulz
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2007, 03:55 PM)
Drogba AND Huntelaar!

How much do you think they will cost us though
dst
QUOTE (faheem_rulz @ Oct 12 2007, 04:17 PM)
How much do you think they will cost us though

We have spent little in the past couple of seasons... that saidm I do not even care how much they'd cost us!
Fillipo Simone
All strikers are very good and have Milan quality or potential. My favorite would be Drogba cause he has what we need - strenght, good aerial power, the decisive touch. The second choice would be Anelka or Huntelaar. Anelka has so much experience and still, a Serie A one would be a new challenge. He also has the strenght and is able to score, plus both Drogba and Nicolas have presence in every match the play. They can be used for versible tactics. Huntelaar is good, but he is one of the silent strikers,...

As for the others - all of them seem to be very unrealistic - Bianchi, Berbatov (a very solid player at least), Robinho also (plus he has not the needed constitution for surpassing Italian defenders; but I do like him, he plays very attractive),..

Eto'o is out of question for me. He's been injuried for a long time and it seems to me that we'd rather get Dinho then him,...

Rossi? Rossi is someone to look out for...he likes Milan and he is a potential.
misha
Chelsea won't sell Drogba. Huntelaar is a more realistic target. Even though, Chelsea now wants him, and with Ten Cate there, they might get him in January.
Rossoneri7
Without a doubt, Drogba. But IF Chelsea sell him, I think Madrid would be the ones to buy him. Of course Milan would be in negotiations, but with the Shevchenko @ 45M affair, I doubt Abramovic would let Drogba go for less than what Shevchenko cost him rolleyes.gif

Just my assumption .. Still, there always is Eto'o king.gif
Ry4n
Rossi because he would fit right in straight away
Darunia
Benzema!

He's only 19... but Lyon's not giving him up unless $$$$$
Tennie
Darunia is a mind-reader. smile.gif

[Karim Benzema is the new star of French football. And he's being watched by all the big squads, but at the moment it's Arsenal an dMilan who are competing to buy him.]

Karim Benzema, è lui il nuovo crack del calcio francese. Su di lui gli occhi di tutte le principali squadre mondiali ma al momento sono Arsenal e Milan che si sfidano per assicurarsi il cartellino del Ronaldo francese come viene definito l'attaccante del Lione.

link

(Not entirely sure how reliable this is, but it's a new name we've been linked to).

From what I've seen of his play, I'd gladly welcome Benzema.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 3 2007, 04:35 PM)
[Karim Benzema is the new star of French football. And he's being watched by all the big squads, but at the moment it's Arsenal an dMilan who are competing to buy him.]

Is this a quote from some Lyon official/Benzema manager or is it only journalistic speculation?
Tennie
Journalistic speculation, dst. It's my translation of a snipped picked up on tuttomercatoweb. But Benzema IS doing good things in France and he's very talented.
Zed.D
/Dream mode on/

Drogba and Benzema

/Dream Mode off/
Locke Lamora
Huntelaar.
If he's not going to Emirates, I want him at San Siro.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Nov 3 2007, 04:05 PM)
Huntelaar.
If he's not going to Emirates, I want him at San Siro.

not a chance hes going to arsenal 110%.
Jack Sparrow
I thought Huntelaar was going to Juventus....sad.gif I'm out of touch with all the gossip.!!
dst
It's all rumors, every good player is linked with all teams possible... Huntelaar would be ideal for Giuve. I don't know why but I have this feeling that he would become huge with them.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 4 2007, 02:27 AM)
not a chance hes going to arsenal 110%.

Thats why I said "If he's not going to the Emirates". wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
It's all rumors, every good player is linked with all teams possible... Huntelaar would be ideal for Giuve. I don't know why but I have this feeling that he would become huge with them.

laugh.gif Then I hope he goes. I would love to see Juve strong again, so I can flip the bird at them without feeling guilty about their past season. biggrin.gif

Remember the adage...'When I shake hands with a merda fan, I wash them, but when I shake hands with a Juve fan, I check my pockets' laugh.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 4 2007, 09:52 AM)
laugh.gif Then I hope he goes. I would love to see Juve strong again, so I can flip the bird at them without feeling guilty about their past season. biggrin.gif

Remember the adage...'When I shake hands with a merda fan, I  wash them, but when I shake hands with a Juve fan, I check my pockets' laugh.gif

thats a good one laugh.gif
Fillipo Simone
29/12/2007 11:46

Milan To Bring Back Shevchenko?

Reports in England suggest that AC Milan are preparing an offer to bring Chelsea’s Andriy Shevchenko back to the club.

The Ukrainian star enjoyed seven glorious seasons with the Rossoneri from 1999 to 2006, scoring 127 goals in 208 games and winning trophies galore.

He signed for Chelsea last summer for a whopping £31m, however he has never settled in London and has only shown glimpses of the form that saw him crowned as 2004 European Footballer of the Year.

With Milan struggling badly in their domestic league this season, The Sun claims that they will launch a £14m bid to bring Sheva back to San Siro in January.

FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti will fly out to London in the next week or so for talks with Chelsea officials.

Shevchenko is certain to be keen on the move, however Milan have already filled their quota of non-EU players which could pose a problem.

The 31-year-old is also ineligible to play in the Champions League knockout stages, which suggests that the Rossoneri see him as the man to guarantee them a top-four finish in Serie A in order to qualify for next season’s premier club competition.

Roberto Rossi
armiss
a Non- Eu How ?
I_Rossoneri
Oh my good God!!!!!

If the possible signing of Ronadinho wasn't bad enough, we now have this rolleyes.gif

Words fail me! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.