Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2
Fillipo Simone

Let's talk about the Ajax topscorer here,...I must say, I see him in a English PL club next season, but maybe, just maybe, we decide to get him and continue the tradition with dutch players at Milan cool.gif .
Tennie
He's a box striker in essence. We've already got Pippo.

There are more exciting Dutch players (Drenthe, who does play LB at Madrid! The wingers Babel and Snejder).
arivanjj
i'd love to have him playing along side Roni cool.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 24 2007, 02:52 PM)
i'd love to have him playing along side Roni cool.gif

And don't forget Pato. smile.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 25 2007, 06:54 AM)
And don't forget Pato. smile.gif

he'll have to earn his place in the near future! plus the way things are going with Gila... it is essiential to have 4 strikers rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 24 2007, 11:51 PM)
We've already got Pippo.

Pippo will be 35 next season... it will probably be his last one at Milan... Plus, Gila is a big questionmark, even if he's on form, you cannot depend on him! So I say we do need another in-box striker to and as soon as possible too so that he will settle well in the team!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 24 2007, 11:18 PM)
Pippo will be 35 next season... it will probably be his last one at Milan... Plus, Gila is a big questionmark, even if he's on form, you cannot depend on him! So I say we do need another in-box striker too and as soon as possible too so that he will settle well in the team!

+1
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 24 2007, 03:51 PM)
He's a box striker in essence. We've already got Pippo.

There are more exciting Dutch players (Drenthe, who does play LB at Madrid! The wingers Babel and Snejder).

realistically how long can we continue with pippo? he will be 35 next year.

and the dutch players you mentioned are going nowhere.

oh ahaha DST is dint see ur response hehe
Tennie
huh.gif Looks like I'm definitely in the minority on this one. That surprises me a little. I think Huntelaar is good, I just don't think he's what Milan need.

Bring us more Italian strikers! [/broken record mode]
redbabies
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 25 2007, 12:24 AM)
huh.gif Looks like I'm definitely in the minority on this one. That surprises me a little. I think Huntelaar is good, I just don't think he's what Milan need.

Bring us more Italian strikers! [/broken record mode]

In recent years italian strikers have rarely succeded in Milan (except the amazing Pippo)

Others like Gila, Bobbo have failed.
(although that doesn't mean that all the others will fail, but it's just a statistic)

I'd reather go for a foreign striker, and Huntelar can be the one!

Italians can keep defensive part though!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (redbabies @ Sep 25 2007, 01:13 PM)
In recent years italian strikers have rarely succeded in Milan (except the amazing Pippo)

Others like Gila, Bobbo have failed.
(although that doesn't mean that all the others will fail, but it's just a statistic)

I'd reather go for a foreign striker, and Huntelar can be the one!

Italians can keep defensive part though!

That what you said is in fact very true. Pippo is the only italian striker who suceeded in Milan for the last 6 or 7 years. Only Marco Simone (in his comeback season) Gianni Comandini and Maurizio Ganz were even mildly successfull. Saudati, Boriello, Gilardino and Vieri (we should have given him more time!) failed. But that should not discourage us,...

The bigger problem is that right now there is not any extra-class italian striker avaible. A 29 year old Di Natale is right now in form, but his transfer would be questionable. Many of us here, me included, said Iquinta is crap. But I saw him play for Juve and I must say he is valuable and dangerous. Maybe we should have gone for him. Toni is unavaible, same with Camoranesi. That leaves us to Fabio Quagiarella and Tommaso Rocchi. I'm waiting for a new talent to arrive and I should not take long,..Still, Italian strikers in general do start playing good after their 25-th year, so...What about Nicola Pozzi? Is he any good at Empoli?
KillerMax
I really like G. Rossi. Everywhere he goes, he does well. And he is very young + Milan fan.
Tennie
I like Rossi. I also like Pazzini though Fiorentina isn't likely to let him (or Montolivo who I also like) go.

There's Graziano Pelle who's playing at...Alkmaar, is it? Anyone know how he's getting along?

Milan own Pozzi but in honesty in the Empoli games I've seen so far this season, he hasn't impressed.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 25 2007, 12:41 PM)
Many of us here, me included, said Iquinta is crap. But I saw him play for Juve and I must say he is valuable and dangerous.

Thank you! Finally someone said it!

3 goals in 3 games isn't half bad. Consider that Totti, Trez and Zlatan are the only players to have scored more, it's a great start for him. cool.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 25 2007, 08:32 AM)
I really like G. Rossi. Everywhere he goes, he does well. And he is very young + Milan fan.

same here, the fact that he is a milan fan helps witht he whole loyalty issue.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 25 2007, 04:46 PM)
Thank you! Finally someone said it!

3 goals in 3 games isn't half bad. Consider that Totti, Trez and Zlatan are the only players to have scored more, it's a great start for him.  cool.gif

He's doing well indeed but (even if you'd said it) don't tell me you really had seen it in him cause I wouldn't believe you! He only had one real good season at Udinese and that was three seasons ago... but maybe you have a 6th sense or something! tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 25 2007, 05:26 PM)
He's doing well indeed but (even if you'd said it) don't tell me you really had seen it in him cause I wouldn't believe you! He only had one real good season at Udinese and that was three seasons ago... but maybe you have a 6th sense or something! tongue.gif

Well, I've seen a pretty good player. I've seen a striker running and tackling allover the field, I've seen him going through the flanks, crossing and assisting for a goal. I've seen him score a beautiful header. That's more then I've ever seen form Gilardino. So in a way, yes he has it right now,.. cool.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 25 2007, 04:26 PM)
but maybe you have a 6th sense or something! tongue.gif

Soon enough I'll be getting the Milan job. biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 25 2007, 09:57 PM)
Soon enough I'll be getting the Milan job.  biggrin.gif

Hah !! I'd hang myself if that happen tongue.gif
misha
Huntelaar ready to quit Ajax

Dutch international forward eyes foreign move

Ajax striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has admitted he is ready to quit the club for a move abroad at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old Dutch international is one of the most sought-after strikers in Europe, and says he is now looking to test himself in a foreign league.

"I feel ready for a new experience abroad," he told the Dutch press.

"At the end of the season, I'll leave."

Huntelaar has been linked with many major European clubs including Manchester United, Arsenal and Real Madrid, but Juventus are understood to be leading the chase and the Italian press have claimed that an agreement is already in place for the forward to move next summer

sky sports
Fillipo Simone
All clubs mentioned above have a better chance of getting him,.. sad.gif
KillerMax
Unacceptable. Why would they let a great talent who has the potential to dominate the top-scorers chart season after season go to a rival team without a fight? Pippo is playing his last two seasons... And next season he will only play a handful of games...
Fillipo Simone
But Milan hasn't been really officialy related to Huntelaar. There were no romours, no gossip about that move,...so I guess Juve, Real and the PL teams have the advantage.
Rossoneri7
You guys are hyping up Huntelaar a lot !!!

What is so special about him that all you talk about is him ?! unsure.gif

Sure he has skills and has a good goal average. But who doesn't (other than Gila dry.gif ) ... What I am trying to say is, if Milan get him, fine ... But if they don't, who cares ?!!! rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 27 2007, 06:25 PM)
But Milan hasn't been really officialy related to Huntelaar.

That's actually a good thing!
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 27 2007, 10:20 AM)
You guys are hyping up Huntelaar a lot !!!

What is so special about him that all you talk about is him ?! unsure.gif

Sure he has skills and has a good goal average. But who doesn't (other than Gila dry.gif ) ... What I am trying to say is, if Milan get him, fine ... But if they don't, who cares ?!!! rolleyes.gif

Huntelaar is a special player. Just like Berbatov and Fernando Torres. We should do what we can to attain his services.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 27 2007, 08:55 PM)
Huntelaar is a special player. Just like Berbatov and Fernando Torres. We should do what we can to attain his services.

Don't blame me, after Gilardino ... I would rather stick with stikers with a bit more experience. But that is just me .
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 27 2007, 08:04 PM)
Don't blame me, after Gilardino ... I would rather stick with stikers with a bit more experience. But that is just me .

You can't just try even if you fail here and there. Sheva came at that age to Milan (24) and from much worst league. After all, we bought Pato at 17...
kurtsimonw
71st minute of the Sparta Rotterdam - Ajax game. Currently 1-1, Huntelaar with the goal. Every goal Ajax get, he seems to be the one that scores it!
Jack Sparrow
Every goal Ajax get, he seems to be the one that scores it!

Substitute Ajax with Parma and you would get a latter day Milan hero...wink.gif
dst
This match (Sparta R. vs Ajax) ended 2-2.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 7 2007, 01:02 PM)
71st minute of the Sparta Rotterdam - Ajax game. Currently 1-1, Huntelaar with the goal. Every goal Ajax get, he seems to be the one that scores it!

Well, there is also Suarez, with 6 or 7 goals..
Panama Devil
GET THIS GUY!!
KillerMax

He is pure Klaas! cool.gif
bigmacmtl
the way it stands right now we dont have a finisher for the future.

inzaghi is finished and gila has no future here. i want him here bladly!!!
misha
I'm all for getting him. He's gonna be world class and it's just a matter of time which 'big' team will land him first. Hope it would be Milan.
Bluesummers
not gonna happen. Think how would galliani act. huntelaar 25 million, not brazillian, not overhyped. galliani: Ill settle for ronaldo, he'll be back in 9 months anyways to save us plus hes free!
kurtsimonw
Even if we sell Gila, I can see us not bringing in another forward.

Galliani "We have Inzaghi, then we have Ronaldo to come back from injury. We also have Pato, Kaka and Paloschi, that's 5 strikers, why do we need anymore?"

Then when one of those gets injured, Seedorf gets promoted to striker.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 10 2008, 05:31 PM)

Galliani "We have Inzaghi, then we have Ronaldo to come back from injury. We also have Pato, Kaka and Paloschi, that's 5 strikers, why do we need anymore?"

yup, galliani king.gif
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 11 2008, 01:31 AM)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
dst
You may say I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day he'll join us
and we'll all be singing "Klaas"

... let's get him! Clarence, move that *** and help us do it! cool.gif And MvB... show him the way... devil.gif
Panama Devil
Hey folks, I give you: Klaas Jan Huntelaar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIGScglFCE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbNneMKzsU&feature=related

PURE KLAAS MAESTRO
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2008, 03:38 AM)
You may say I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day he'll join us
and we'll all be singing "Klaas"

biggrin.gif

You know what happened to the dreamer... wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^

Yup...he got a crazy wife..and the world was never the same again... tongue.gif

Oh wait...you meant the small matter of Lennon getting shot??
IoRDanCHo
He is not handsome enough for Milan! But we already have Kaladze, one more will not harm us biggrin.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 10 2008, 06:31 PM)

yep and when we have an injury in midfield kaka and seedorf perform mitosis and suddenly we have 2 new midfielder.

it makes me sick that this clown runs milan puke.gif
Fillipo Simone
09/02/2009 08:02

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar: I Want To Leave Real Madrid

After joining Los Blancos just a shade over two months ago, Huntelaar is now reportedly considering leaving the Santiago Bernabeu.

Real Madrid’s disastrous transfer dealings in the 2008-09 campaign appears to be heading from bad to worse. From the summer debacle involving failed bids to sign Cristiano Ronaldo, David Villa and Santi Cazorla, to the Klaas-Jan Huntelaar/Lassana Diarra Champions League registration mix-up, the club are about to have another embarrassing, catastrophic mess on their hands.

Spanish sports daily, AS has reported that Dutch striker Huntelaar, signed from Ajax Amsterdam just 67 days ago for €20 million, is now seriously considering his future at the Santiago Bernabeu after a miserable start to his ‘White House’ career.

In the six league games Madrid have played so far in 2009, the 25-year-old has featured just three times, once from the start, tallying only 151 minutes and scoring no goals. Hardly worrying statistics considering he only officially started playing for the team just 35 days ago, but it’s the lack of confidence shown in him that is raising doubts about his future.

AS has quoted the player telling his close friends, “I can’t stand this situation anymore. They [Madrid] have neither included me for the Champions League nor do they want to play me in La Liga. Juande [Ramos] does not have any confidence in me. I want to leave Madrid. I can’t bear this.”

The striker is feeling all the more distressed by the fact that he could so easily have joined Europe’s other top dogs such as Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus, all of whom were interested in acquiring his services before he decided to sign for Madrid.

It is believes that Huntelaar has already informed his agent, Arnold Oosteweld, to start holding talks with the club to clarify his future.

Don't know why but this sounds like a Milan job. Player want's out, price tag can't be bigger then the one Real payed (unless some sheiks come along), MvB being a kind of a middle-man,...
CrazyMilanFan
would love if he and MVB both come next season
Zed.D
Bring MvB and KJH together next season!

EDIT: he hasn't played much for Madrid, but in those limited chances he looked very confused and out of place... could it be that he really isn't the next big thing from Holland? or it's just the Madrid syndrome?
Fillipo Simone
I mentioned Marco as a middle man...but as coach...not sure. He's done a fair job with Holland (nothing spectacular really) and bad with Ajax. To become a Milan coach one has to have better references..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.