Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sheva shocked by Mourinho's shun
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
Warchant
Disgruntled striker Andriy Shevchenko insists he is baffled by Jose Mourinho's reluctance to play him in Chelsea's first team.

Mourinho has insisted the Ukrainian is not match fit following a niggling back injury, with Shevchenko having not figured in any match squads this season.

However, on the contrary to Mourinho's claim, Shevchenko believes there is no reasonable explanation for his continued non-involvement at Stamford Bridge.

"At Chelsea, I am not playing and I don't know why," he told The Sun. "I have not understood this but I am waiting for my chance."

Shevchenko's grievances do seem to have some credence, given he played 55 minutes of Ukraine's friendly win over Uzbekistan on August 22, and he is set to figure prominently for his country in the forthcoming Euro 2008 qualifying double header.

Shevchenko currently finds himself fourth choice in West London, with Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou and new boy Claudio Pizarro all ahead of him in Mourinho's striking pecking order.

And his former Milan team-mate Zvonimir Boban, who played in a charity game with him in the Ukraine this week, believes he is unhappy at Stamford Bridge.

He said: "He looks unhappy because he made the choice to leave Milan and now at Chelsea he's not happy.

"Milan are a much bigger and creative club - and that's made a big difference to him."   

i know this is like beating a dead horse, but i have a feeling he'll be back before next season.
Portman
What the hell is Ramada? And Mr Shields? huh.gif
dst
laugh.gif
Warchant
i have no idea how that article got copied...strange...got the right one this time king.gif
Portman
I agree with Boban.
Tennie
I just saw a clip of the game (including a shot of Boban wub.gif in action ) and one of Shevchenko's goals. He didn't look at all injured. I'm no fan of the guy after the way he left Milan, but he's being very poorly treated by Chelsea.
Fillipo Simone
Let's see what happens now that Mourinho is out...
Milan Are Brilliant
Sheva's career has just been restarted cool.gif
kurtsimonw
I'm not taking a shot at Sheva or anything, he's probably my favourite ever. But is it just coincidence that results have gone wrong for Chelsea since he returned to the side? His own performances have improved, but as a team.. I dunno.
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 20 2007, 03:10 PM)
I'm not taking a shot at Sheva or anything, he's probably my favourite ever. But is it just coincidence that results have gone wrong for Chelsea since he returned to the side? His own performances have improved, but as a team.. I dunno.

Before he returned they drew some game and lost to Villa. Since he returnrd: two draws plus some key players were injured. I see continuation here.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

Brotherhood of Sheva defenders and he's not even Rossoneri.

Come over to the dark side misha. Great the power in Gila lies!!! tongue.gif
misha
Never!! The force is strong with me biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
The dark side shall cloud everything. Bring balance to the force Gila shall!! The chosen one he is!! devil.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 21 2007, 11:49 PM)
The dark side shall cloud everything. Bring balance to the force Gila shall!! The chosen one he is!! devil.gif

The chosen one to suck?
HasanHasanly
^^

killer laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
The chosen one to suck?

That's all you every think about isn't it? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.