Full Version: 03/09/07 - Serie A - Milan vs Fiorentina
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
misha
Serie A 2007/08 - Day 2

Milan vs Fiorentina

Monday, September 3, 2007

17:00 (UK); 18:00 (IT)

Interesting game after Sevilla. Hope we'd be in a good mood and will bring our fans a present devil.gif
Portman
Difficult match after UEFA Super Cup. But it's the first official match in San Siro...

Kaka' 1-0, enough.
dst
It's gonna be a good game. Hopefully, we will make it 3 in a row! smile.gif
Rossoneri7
Without Toni, I don't think Fiorentina can do any damage .. They might score .. But Milan at the San Siro, almost impossible for them to take any points wink.gif

3-1 Milan king.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hmm.....Pirlo gets red carded for spitting on Pazzini, second yellow for Seedorf for diving, and Milan are down to 9 men. Gilardino own goal gives Fiorentina all three points.
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 27 2007, 08:52 AM)
Hmm.....Pirlo gets red carded for spitting on Pazzini, second yellow for Seedorf for diving, and Milan are down to 9 men. Gilardino own goal gives Fiorentina all three points.

What makes you think Gila can score!? Even on our own goal...

Seedorf diving!!! biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^

Coz Dida would think, there's no way Gila can score, and would not have Nesta marking Gila on the corner.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 27 2007, 07:21 AM)
Coz Dida would think, there's no way Gila can score, and would not have Nesta marking Gila on the corner.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 27 2007, 10:21 AM)

Even then, Gila would still manage to get blocked by the opposition defender who would advance for the corner kick... I believe he could do that! Go Gila!!

GoGila!!!!
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 26 2007, 09:07 PM)
Without Toni, I don't think Fiorentina can do any damage .. They might score .. But Milan at the San Siro, almost impossible for them to take any points wink.gif

3-1 Milan king.gif

Dont be too sure, they have Mutu, Pazzini and Montolivio, the latter two i rate highly

Still, im sure our defense can nullify their attack and our forward line is gonna be raring to go
han2503
Hopefully Ronaldo will be ready for this one and we get all 3 points.

Fiorentina also looked good in their game and it's not going to be an easy one.

If Pippo will be the one to play in the super cup alone upfront then I would go for Gila and Roni for this one.

Too bad we have Fiorentina for this fixture, we can't rest anyone after the super cup.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2007, 09:14 PM)
Hopefully Ronaldo will be ready for this one and we get all 3 points.

Fiorentina also looked good in their game and it's not going to be an easy one.

If Pippo will be the one to play in the super cup alone upfront then I would go for Gila and Roni for this one.

Too bad we have Fiorentina for this fixture, we can't rest anyone after the super cup.

Nope, we cant rest anyone for both fixtures ... Still, I believe we have a good chance at taking all the points, as it is just the start of the season and players need these matches to get back to form.

Fiorentina aren't easy opponents, but at the San Siro, anything is possible devil.gif
Zed.D
I can't see Fiorentina not scoring against us. so... 2-1 to Milan. Kaka and Ronaldo to score for Milan and probably Mutu for them.
MizNelson
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 28 2007, 03:26 PM)
I can't see Fiorentina not scoring against us. so... 2-1 to Milan. Kaka and Ronaldo to score for Milan and probably Mutu for them.

The last person I want scoring against us is Mutu, the idiot.

Why did Fiorentina (apparently) let Reginaldo walk at the end of the season?
Jack Sparrow
He was always on the bench for them, what you call surplus to requirements.
m1ke
C4 preview...

This match was moved to Monday evening due to Milan’s European Super Cup tie with Sevilla on August 31, but Carlo Ancelotti won’t put it in the shade.

These two teams currently share the top spot in Serie A thanks to comfortable Week 1 victories, Fiorentina defeating local rivals Empoli 3-1 and the Rossoneri taking a prestigious 3-0 result away to Genoa. Ancelotti faces a fine line in his tactical choices, as he must preserve sharpness as well as ensure they get full points against a potential front-runner.

Last season they were unable to break their deadlock, drawing 2-2 at the Artemio Franchi and 0-0 at San Siro, but it must be noted Fiorentina have had some terrific thumpings here in recent memory. They lost 3-1 in 2006, a record 6-0 the year before and 5-2 in 2001. In all 67 Serie A trips to Milan the Tuscans emerged with just eight wins, 18 draws and 41 defeats.

Giampaolo Pazzini got off the mark against Empoli and his confidence was no doubt boosted by that goal, taking him out of the shadow of Luca Toni. Teammate Christian Vieri will be eager to get some playing time against the club he only stayed with for six months, netting once in eight appearances.

The real problems for Cesare Prandelli are in midfield, where Franco Semioli is still out injured and could be joined in the stands by Martin Jorgensen and Riccardo Montolivo. The potential loss of the Under-21 international gem would be a particular blow, especially after his sublime chip last Sunday. At least Tomas Ujfalusi returns from a ban.

Over at Milan, Massimo Ambrosini seems to have recovered from his fitness worry, while Ronaldo and Emerson are tipped to feature in the European Super Cup on Friday. If there are no further setbacks, then Paolo Maldini will be the only absentee. Alberto Gilardino could be used as a lone striker backed by Clarence Seedorf and on-form Kaka. The Brazilian had never before netted in Week 1, but got a brace at Genoa.

Keep an eye on: Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina) – If the starlet recovers from his injury concerns, then he can set San Siro alight with his prodigious talents. At the age of 22 he’s ready to step into the limelight, as shown by that fantastic goal in the Tuscan derby.

Last season: Milan 0-0 Fiorentina

Form guide: Milan (- - - - W) Fiorentina (- - - - W)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan (probable): Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kaka, Seedorf; Gilardino

Fiorentina (probable): Frey; Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Gamberini, Pasqual; Donadel, Liverani, Montolivo; Santana, Pazzini, Mutu

Ref: To follow...
m1ke
I don't think Carlo will go with one up front for this one, unless a striker gets injured.
Rossoneri7
Liverani Wary Of Milan 

Fiorentina's Fabio Liverani talked about the upcoming match against European champions Milan, an opponent the team have a lot of respect for.

Fiorentina may have started the season off quite well with the deserved victory against Empoli (3-1), but their level of competitiveness will be tested to the fullest in their next game against Milan at San Siro. Not exactly the kind of tie Fiorentina were hoping for in only the second matchday of the season.

"They are the European champions and we have a lot of respect for them," midfielder Fabio Liverani said. "I'm not sure if we will be able to play on the same level as them. For years now they have been aiming to win by playing good football. They have a very big squad. Perhaps Emerson will also make his debut, so they will have added value to their midfield as well."

To put it shortly, Milan are a real threat. That does not prevent the Viola from going to San Siro with the aim of giving it their best shot, as Liverani confirms: "Our enthusiasm is something we can definitely use to our advantage."

As far as individual players go, Liverani indicates two players who he considers potentially decisive in view of Monday night's game: "[Zdravko] Kuzmanovic is a player who is improving steadily, while [Alessandro] Potenza had a very good game last Sunday."

Goal.com
Diavolo
Montolivo out for injury (almost 100% that he won't play). Well that's a plus for us.
m1ke
It's going to be a delicate game. At least we should be able to get a good idea of how this Milan will cope with Serie A this season.
m1ke
Oh man, I just realise I sounded like Carlo ohmy.gif Maybe I should throw in a bit more about how we'll play with two strikers, but then smirk and say that I consider Kaka a striker too.

dst
QUOTE (Diavolo @ Aug 30 2007, 03:29 AM)
Montolivo out for injury (almost 100% that he won't play). Well that's a plus for us.

Well... that will probably make it a little bit easier for us. But I'd rather he played cause I enjoy watching him play!

QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 30 2007, 01:22 PM)
It's going to be a delicate game. At least we should be able to get a good idea of how this Milan will cope with Serie A this season.

You are right! This is the first real test. I believe that if we manage to overcome them convincingly (that's not 5-0... it could be 1-0 but convincing!) we will have a very good chance for the championship race!

QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 30 2007, 01:34 PM)
Oh man, I just realise I sounded like Carlo ohmy.gif Maybe I should throw in a bit more about how we'll play with two strikers, but then smirk and say that I consider Kaka a striker too.

biggrin.gif That sounds more like Galliani though...
han2503
On to this game now, if we manage to play as we did today in the second half and Dida has a good day, I think we'll win this one, and keep our 100% record for the season
arivanjj
Ancelotti "[On Ronaldo]He is recovering from an injury. He is almost ready and he will play in the next match."

that what he said for Sevilla rolleyes.gif
Warchant
first Serie A match on FSC for Milan! I can not wait to watch it! This will seriously be one of those days I remember for a long time.

I expect us to win...and inter to lose biggrin.gif
han2503
^^^

Inter have Empoli today, so I expect them to get all 3 points

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 1 2007, 02:35 AM)
Ancelotti "[On Ronaldo]He is recovering from an injury. He is almost ready and he will play in the next match."
that what he said for Sevilla  rolleyes.gif

Maybe he wasn't ready for Sevilla and they didn't want to risk him, I personally would rather wait a couple of weeks to see him play rather then rushing him to play and end up aggrevating whatever injury he might have
Tennie
Gazzetta's probable formation:

Dida
Cafu Nesta Kaladze Jankulovski
Gattuso Pirlo Ambrosini
Kaka Seedorf
Ronaldo
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2007, 02:06 PM)
Gazzetta's probable formation:

Dida
Cafu Nesta Kaladze Jankulovski
Gattuso Pirlo Ambrosini
Kaka Seedorf
Ronaldo

Thats a fairly strong lineup
dst
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!
How are thy leaves so verdant!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 1 2007, 05:40 PM)
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!
How are thy leaves so verdant!

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way ... errr

Forza Milan devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif
arivanjj
Serie A Preview: Milan-Fiorentina -- goal.com preview

Great Expectations

The early predictions for the outcome of this match have been slanted toward one style of play, and that is for each team to come out with ambition toward bagging the goals. But this is nothing new. Whenever these two club sides meet up, all of the prognosticators believe the goals will fly and attacking play will be prevalent.

And you know what? They are usually right, with last season’s scoreless draw at the San Siro being the first match in a long while that did not produce the goals everyone expects to see between Milan and Fiorentina. Score lines from the recent past of 6-0 and 5-2 (both in favor of Milan) show just what the atmosphere is like at Milan’s home ground when the much-loved club from Florence comes calling.

FORM GUIDE

Milan

8/26 Genoa 0-3 Milan Serie A

8/31 Milan 3-1 Sevilla UEFA Super Cup

Fiorentina

8/26 Fiorentina 3-1 Empoli Serie A

CURRENT FORM

Milan opened the campaign last Sunday with a convincing 3-0 win away to Genoa, one of the newly-promoted sides. The match was firmly within Milan’s grasp basically from the start, and they deservedly went ahead in the 21st minute, with Massimo Ambrosini heading in an Andrea Pirlo free-kick.

Then, just before the break for halftime, Milan essentially killed off the game. Kakà, now firmly acclimated to his advanced position as the makeshift second striker (a position he played the great effect in the Champions League last season) calmly slotted into the net at the far post in the 44th minute, after Massimo Oddo’s cross from the right had come through a crowd. Just seconds later, Alberto Gilardino was adjudged to have been fouled by the Genoa ‘keeper, Rubinho, in the box, and Kakà scored from the resulting penalty kick.

Genoa tried in earnest to get at least a consolation goal in the second half, but it was not to be, and Milan were able to grab the full allotment of points to take home.

This past Friday, Milan traveled once again, but for a competition of a different sort. The Rossoneri were taking part in the UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla FC of Spain, which was held in Monaco. The events surrounding this match were enough to get it postponed (the death of Sevilla player Antonio Puerta giving everyone a reminder of what is really most important in life), but the ruling body, UEFA, decided the match should go forward, and Sevilla agreed.

Both squads started in a lively fashion, with Kakà hitting the outside of the post inside the opening few minutes. It was Sevilla, however, who went ahead. In the 15th minute, from a corner kick, Renato headed the ball into the net, partially thanks to some poor defending by Milan. The rest of the first half saw play go back and forth, but there were no more goals before the interval. When play resumed, Milan took the initiative, and a resourceful move and cross by Gennaro Gattuso was headed into the net by Filippo Inzaghi in the 56th minute.

Six minutes onward, Milan caught the Spaniards napping, and took the lead. After play had been stopped due to a clash between Gattuso and Seydou Keita of Sevilla, a free-kick was awarded to Milan, as a result of the clash. The ball was played to Andrea Pirlo, who then sent a perfect cross into the path of fullback Marek Jankulovski. He struck the ball first-time, and smacked it past Sevilla ‘keeper Andres Palop at the far post.

Milan secured the victory in the last few minutes (the 87th to be exact), when Kakà was fouled in the box, and he stepped up to take his own penalty kick.

Although, scoring the third goal was not simple. Andres Palop has become a hero to the Sevilla faithful for his penalty saving heroics, and he was able to block the effort of Kakà, albeit with his face. He got a bit unlucky in this instance, as the ball came right back to Kakà, and he headed into the empty net.

The thought among many is that Milan will return to the top this season and win the Serie A. This is within their grasp, of course, but the return of Juventus, along with the strengthening of Inter and Rome, will make it quite a remarkable feat if it is indeed accomplished.

For Fiorentina, they could not have started the season better, considering what took place over the summer. Their talismanic striker, Luca Toni, transferred to Bayern Munich, knowing this would be his last chance to secure a move to a larger club, having already considered offers from many of Europe’s top sides before turning them down to stay with Fiorentina.

Toni had been the heart and soul of the Florence-based club since his arrival from Palermo a few years ago. His amazing tally of thirty-one goals two seasons ago was good enough to become capocannoniere (the title given to the Italian Serie A’s top-scorer each year).

The workload left in Toni’s absence was now placed on the shoulders of Adrian Mutu and young striker Giampaolo Pazzini (whose name will forever be in history as the first player to score at the new Wembley Stadium in London, when he did so with a superb strike against England in a U-21 fixture last season).

While only one match has been played so far, these two players have stepped up to the challenge. Both scored in the 3-1 win at home against Empoli last weekend, with Riccardo Montolivo adding the third.

Not only that, but they seem to be relishing the prospect of having these expectations placed on them. Pazzini stated over the summer on more than one occasion how he was looking forward to stepping into Toni’s shoes, and Adrian Mutu has taken it one further, saying he will be among the contenders for this season’s capocannoniere.

These are big words, no doubt, but the confidence displayed by the strikers should give much hope to the supporters that all is right for the Viola.

TEAM NEWS

Milan are without captain Paolo Maldini, who is recovering from knee surgery over the summer. It is uncertain whether Ronaldo will see his first action of the season, but could be a late addition to the lineup.

While Filippo Inzaghi was spectacular in the match against Sevilla, he will probably make way for Alberto Gilardino, as manager Carlo Ancelotti will want to get good use out of his strikers.

Fiorentina have more injury concerns that their opponents, as Riccardo Montolivo, Franco Semioli and Martin Jorgensen are major doubts. One piece of good news for the club is that Tomas Ujfalusi returns to the side.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Andrea Pirlo (Milan) – While Kakà will surely get most of the defense’s attention, this deep-lying playmaker cannot be overlooked. His man-of-the-match performance in Monaco on Friday could be the signal (an unwelcome one at that) to Italy that he is back to his best, after having struggled much of last season.

Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina) – He has thrown down the gauntlet, and must back up his words with the type of play he has already carried over from a good campaign last season. Possibly one of the most-underrated strikers in all of Europe, he can terrorize any defense when he is at his best.

POSSIBLE STARTING XI’s

Milan (4-3-2-1): Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kakà, Seedorf; Gilardino

Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey; Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Gamberini, Pasqual; Donadel, Liverani, Kuzmanovic; Santana, Pazzini, Mutu

PREDICTION

This match may indeed be what everyone is expecting to see, with the attacks coming fast and furiously at both defensive departments. In the end, the key to victory may lie in the solidity of Milan’s defense.

Milan 2-1 Fiorentina

Joel Whitehead
han2503
I would prefer it if we played with 2 stikers here. Ronaldo works much better when he is being played along someone and he and Gila worked very well together last season.
Tennie
Call ups:

MILANELLO - Sono 19 i convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per domani:
PORTIERI: Dida, Kalac;
DIFENSORI: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf;
ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Inzaghi.

In his press conference, Carletto said Ronaldo wasn't quite ready to play and they didn't want to risk him.

FIRENZE - Ecco la lista dei convocati della Fiorentina per la sfida con il Milan:
Avramov, Dainelli, Donadel, Frey, Gamberini, Gobbi, Krodlrup, Kuzmanovic, Liverani, Lupatelli, Lupoli, Mutu, Osvaldo, Pasqual, Pazzini, Potenza, Santana, Semioli, Ujfalusi, Vanden Borre, Vieri.

(Montolivo is hurt and will not play.)
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2007, 04:22 PM)
I would prefer it if we played with 2 stikers here. Ronaldo works much better when he is being played along someone and he and Gila worked very well together last season.

Cant afford to do that, i do see your point but Kaka will be more effective considering he can push into advanced positions and drop back

the key is to stifle their midfield and we cant do that if we play and extra striker
misha
Seems like It will be the same line up as usual , just Gila upfront.
han2503
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 2 2007, 05:17 PM)
Cant afford to do that, i do see your point but Kaka will be more effective considering he can push into advanced positions and drop back

the key is to stifle their midfield and we cant do that if we play and extra striker

I personally prefer the 2 strikers system in Serie A, the xmas tree rarely works.

But since Ronaldo is out again I guess we have not other choice.
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2007, 12:43 PM)
I personally prefer the 2 strikers system in Serie A, the xmas tree rarely works.

Actually we have made considerable progress with that formation since last season. We move the ball around much easier compared to last season and it looks like it could work very well for us. Ambrosini is a vital part of our team and our CL success last term. He is crucial and playing 4-4-2 means he has to sit out. But against weaker\smaller teams, the 4-4-2 formation would make sense.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2007, 06:43 PM)

I also prefer two strikers but against teams like Empoli and Siena, not Juve and Inter

the xmas tree is more effective against bigger teams because with the players we have it morphs around
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 2 2007, 10:41 PM)
I also prefer two strikers but against teams like Empoli and Siena, not Juve and Inter

the xmas tree is more effective against bigger teams because with the players we have it morphs around

Agreed king.gif
Nova
The last thing I want to see is Inzaghi & Gilardino playing together. They would concentrate more on stealing eachothers balls then the game itself.

After what I saw against Genoa , I really dont see why Gilardino is gonna start in this game. Keep in mind we just played the Euro Supercup , the team might be tired and Gilardino isn't quite the player who can perform without midfield supply.

I even prefer that aubameyang kid , cause Gila or Willy , the level of risk & doubt stays the same.
KillerMax
Well, like it or not, Gila can still score double figures.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2007, 12:30 AM)

In the league he's the only one that will. Unless R9 scores an average of 5 a game.
Portman
Ancelotti fears Fiorentina

Monday 3 September, 2007 ::: channel4.com

Carlo Ancelotti has no intention of fielding a weakened squad against Fiorentina just days after their European Super Cup win.

“I am not going to rotate the squad. I am focusing on the same XI that played in Montecarlo, including Gennaro Gattuso. Despite the stitches for that cut over his eye, he is doing fine.”

Milan won the trophy for a record fifth time on Friday evening, beating Sevilla 3-1 with goals from Pippo Inzaghi, Marek Jankulovski and Kaka.

For that reason this Serie A Week 2 clash with the Viola was postponed until Monday at 17.00 UK time, but that doesn’t mean Ancelotti is taking it any less seriously.

“Fiorentina are a side with a tactical system and off the ball movement that is ingrained by now and some talented young players. They have always notched up a lot of points in recent years. I won’t say this is a head-to-head Scudetto battle, but it’s pretty close.”

Another reason for the lack of changes is the injury situation, as Ronaldo is still out of action despite his dramatic weight loss thanks to new thyroid pills.

“We don’t want to play Ronaldo until he is in normal shape. He still has a few twinges and we take that into account. One has to have the patience to wait,” added the Coach.

“Our intentions are to play him in Thursday’s friendly at Dynamo Kiev along with Alexandre Pato. We’ll evaluate his condition, otherwise I think Ronie can happily return after the break for international duty.”

That Ukrainian trip will be Pato’s first ever appearance in a Milan jersey. Although he was signed in the summer, the Brazilian starlet could not legally play for the club until he turned 18.

Pato celebrated his birthday on Sunday, even if he won’t be eligible for official competition until the transfer window re-opens in January 2008.
KillerMax
Pato and Ronaldo playing together... That's something I won't wanna miss.
arivanjj
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2007, 12:20 PM)
Pato and Ronaldo playing together... That's something I won't wanna miss.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Nova
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2007, 01:30 AM)

Wanna bet ? biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 2 2007, 07:03 PM)
Actually we have made considerable progress with that formation since last season. We move the ball around much easier compared to last season and it looks like it could work very well for us. Ambrosini is a vital part of our team and our CL success last term. He is crucial and playing 4-4-2 means he has to sit out. But against weaker\smaller teams, the 4-4-2 formation would make sense.

Agreed, we have improved a lot using the xmas tree compared to last season, I just hope that once Ronaldo gets back we'll go back to using the 4-3-1-2 for Serie A games, but in Europe against the bigger sides the xmas tree is what really works.

QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 3 2007, 08:11 AM)
Wanna bet ?  biggrin.gif

Max is right, Gila will get onto double figures by the end of the season, but it's a question whether the goals he will score will be vital for us or just icing on the cake for 3-0 wins against smaller sides
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2007, 06:37 PM)
Max is right, Gila will get onto double figures by the end of the season, but it's a question whether the goals he will score will be vital for us or just icing on the cake for 3-0 wins against smaller sides

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2007, 09:37 AM)

Well , we have way too much respect for gila. Every year we are protecting him when he doest score , but when kaladze or even seedorf dont perform its like having the worst defender on earth and a turtle.

And in the end , Those 2 players give so much more then Gila. Ok ok , we can use the "he keeps the defenders & keeper busy" excuse again. But thats not what a striker should do.

Like you said , he probably will score some goals , but I doubt if those will be vital goals and I'm practically sure those goals are midfield made to make his life even more easier.

He's got a long way to go to come even close to the likes of Inzaghi or even sheva.

And if people will say " heyyyy , but gila isnt a striker like sheva , he's more like inzaghi" . Let me tell you , a striker that doesnt score is as useless as a d*ckflavoured lollypop . (quote from dodgeball)
Rossoneri7
^^^

I have tried to convince them on numerous occasions, but they just don't see the light rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.