Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brocchi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
misha
Brocchi: I’ll challenge Emo

Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi isn’t daunted by the arrival of Emerson and has vowed to fight for his place in the side.

After weeks of rumours and denials, ex-Juventus and Roma star Emerson oficially signed for the Rossoneri late on Tuesday night, putting Brocchi’s future in doubt.

With French prodigy Yoann Gourcuff also fighting for space in a squad with a wealth of options in the middle of the pitch, it had been suggested that the ex-Fiorentina man would be the player to make way.

“Emerson will surely be a help for the team, but from a selfish point of view it is more competition for a place,” he admitted.

“But I have always said that in order to be true competitors we need a big squad. I know that I won’t play in every game, but that just means that I have to make sure I earn my place".

The 31-year-old, who co-owns Italian clothing label Baci & Abbracci with Fiorentina striker Christian Vieri, played in 29 games last term as the Diavoli triumphed in Europe.

“I’m happy that the years in which Milan have won, 2003 and last year, were the years that I played the most. I have received less media attention than others, but perhaps the time for the spotlight will come.

“Staying at Milan may have meant giving up on the national side as I probably could have played for the Azzurri if I had been in Florence or elsewhere, but this shirt is too important to me.”

Brocchi’s chances of starting the opening game of the new campaign at Genoa’s Stadio Luigi Ferraris are in the balance as Gennaro Gattuso may take his place.
dst
Nice! Some competition... finally!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 22 2007, 06:47 PM)
Nice! Some competition... finally!

..and I`m sure Emerson will have a hard time competing with Brock..
arivanjj
Brocchi Unhappy At Milan

After a disastrous start to the Serie A season Milan have bounced back and the mood at Milanello is one of confidence, however one player is not as happy as the rest of the side.

Cristian Brocchi played a huge role last season in helping the Rossoneri reach the fourth placed finish for the Champions League. However this season the midfielder has hardly featured and he has found it too hard in landing a place in Ancelotti’s starting XI.

The player has admitted that he has lost motivation and that he has been considering leaving the club in June as a result of a lack of playing time.

“I hope the club needs everyone to contribute at this moment in time,” Brocchi told Milan Channel.

“In the summer of 2006 I returned to Milan to show that I am an important player and last year I think I showed this.”

“After March things changed, the coach made other choices and with the weeks passing I have lost motivation. There are other players in front of me and I accept the situation because I love this club and they will always be in my heart even if in June we decide to go our separate ways.”

Brocchi began life as a Milan youth product in 1994 and was sent out on loan to various clubs including Inter. He returned in 2001 and has played for the Rossoneri 76 times since then, scoring six times for the Lombardy based club.

goal.com
dst
Brocchi is here because Berlusconi likes him and because he counts as a youth team player. If he goes, Borriello or Marzoratti will come for the same reason...
kurtsimonw
Good bye Brocchi, I'll hold the door on your way out.
Bluesummers
GTFO we dont want you anymore all you do is take up space for good people coming to the club. Act like Ba or leave goddamit.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 24 2008, 01:46 PM)
Act like Ba or leave goddamit.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 23 2008, 07:46 PM)
Brocchi Unhappy At Milan

After a disastrous start to the Serie A season Milan have bounced back and the mood at Milanello is one of confidence, however one player is not as happy as the rest of the side.

Cristian Brocchi played a huge role last season in helping the Rossoneri reach the fourth placed finish for the Champions League. However this season the midfielder has hardly featured and he has found it too hard in landing a place in Ancelotti’s starting XI.

The player has admitted that he has lost motivation and that he has been considering leaving the club in June as a result of a lack of playing time.

“I hope the club needs everyone to contribute at this moment in time,” Brocchi told Milan Channel.

“In the summer of 2006 I returned to Milan to show that I am an important player and last year I think I showed this.”

“After March things changed, the coach made other choices and with the weeks passing I have lost motivation. There are other players in front of me and I accept the situation because I love this club and they will always be in my heart even if in June we decide to go our separate ways.”

Brocchi began life as a Milan youth product in 1994 and was sent out on loan to various clubs including Inter. He returned in 2001 and has played for the Rossoneri 76 times since then, scoring six times for the Lombardy based club.
goal.com

i know you sure did, like the few minutes you played when we were up 2-1 vs. man u? then in added time with ur lovely giveaway which set up rooneys winner? rolleyes.gif

this usulesss sack #$^&$ has the nerve to complain about not playing?

ship him off to china, siberia, i dunno where but not fcking milan
Zed.D
Off you go Brocchi...

Bring in Mascherano.
dst
He is a good lad that loves Milan... but so are most of us!! smile.gif
MizNelson
I don't think Milan's Bob Hoskins is going anywhere soon. It's from Goal.com, so take it with a grain of salt.
Ry4n
MILAN - Cristian Brocchi was born on the 30th of January 1976. Many sincere wishes from all Milanista. Happy Birthday Cristian!
Ry4n
[SIZE=7]HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN king.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! score a goal on your birthday for us please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zed.D
Brocchi's stepovers in Reggina game was a big laugh!
Fillipo Simone
ATAHOTEL QUARK - Lippi jr: "Brocchi via solo per buone offerte"

Pomeriggio intenso all'Atahotel Quark di Milano, tra i presenti anche Davide Lippi, agente di Christian Brocchi, che ha dichiarato in esclusiva ai microfoni di Tuttomercatoweb: "Ho incontrato oggi Galliani. Il giocatore rimane ancora al Milan fino a scadenza, a meno che non ci siano richieste importanti che soddisfino noi ed i rossoneri.

Bad news. Brocchi will probably stay...
Tennie
Haha. Don't be so pessimistic, Fillipo. His agent only said that Brocchi will go if there are good offers acceptable both to Brocchi and to Milan. Hopefully there'll be some good offers. smile.gif
Jako19
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 9 2008, 03:33 PM)
Haha. Don't be so pessimistic, Fillipo. His agent only said that Brocchi will go if there are good offers acceptable both to Brocchi and to Milan. Hopefully there'll be some good offers  :)

Well then were ****** :huh:
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 9 2008, 09:33 PM)
Haha. Don't be so pessimistic, Fillipo. His agent only said that Brocchi will go if there are good offers acceptable both to Brocchi and to Milan. Hopefully there'll be some good offers. smile.gif

Yeah I know...he's waiting for Chelsea to land a XY million bid.. wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 9 2008, 10:08 PM)
Yeah I know...he's waiting for Chelsea to land a XY million bid.. wink.gif

biggrin.gif
armiss
It was good if Chelsea make an 100 million Euro offer for Brocci
dst
Come to Greece Brocchinho, I will certainly welcome you! innocent.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.