Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pato??
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
maldini03
Did we sign Pato because here is his bio on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Pato and it says AC Milan - 2007 huh.gif huh.gif
agenth
Pato assina com Milan e não joga mais no Inter
Alexandre Pato é jogador do Milan e não voltará a jogar pelo Internacional. O clube italiano pagou a multa recisória no valor de U$ 20 milhões (cerca de 38 milhões de reais) e exigiu que o atacante não entrasse mais em campo pelo time colorado.
A revelação embarca nesta sexta-feira, às 14h, para a Itália, onde começará a adaptação ao novo clube e ao novo país. O atacante assinou contrato de cinco anos de duração e vai receber U$ 10 milhões neste período.
O jogador, no entanto, ainda não poderá ser inscrito no Campeonato Italiano, já que ainda não completou 18 anos. Ele fará aniversário no dia 2 de setembro.

WE FUCKING DID IT!
Zed.D
I don't see any official announcement.

So just cool down!
agenth
IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IN BRASIL!!!!!!

QUOTE (Garrincha)
The deal was just announced in Brasil. Milan paid the U$20 millions that Internacional was asking and Alexandre Pato will go to Italy tomorrow at 14:00 (Brasil time). Pato signed a 5-year deal with the rossoneri, but unfortunately can't be registered in the Serie A yet because he's still 17 years old (he was born on september 7th).

Congrats, this kid has loads of talent.

http://lancenet.com.br/noticias/07-08-02/136999.stm
Zed.D
@mchanna

Please calm down! if I were you I'd wait for the official announcement on the acmilan.com.

We have to wait at least 10 hours till our webbie's people get back to their work! biggrin.gif
Zed.D
That news is bullsh1t because Pato is not supposed to leave Brazil sooner than January! let alone tomorrow!
agenth
ITS TRUUUUUUUE

ITS ONE LEVEL DOWN FROM OFFICIAL

oh, and the reason why he joined, is arivanji's favourite player [Ronaldo tongue.gif]
agenth
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 2 2007, 11:00 PM)
That news is bullsh1t because Pato is not supposed to leave Brazil sooner than January! let alone tomorrow!

QUOTE (Izecson)
He made the right choice..

The news is confirmed by Italian instant media (Mediaset), he'll sign a pre-contract, and go back to Brazil, and in January, the official contract and the inclusion in the squad..

Pato said the reason behind him joining Milan is simple, its called Ronaldo..

Welcome Alexandre Pato!!!
Portman
http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Noticia/...15-4276,00.html

From what I understand... it's done. They say it's done and Pato will fly to Milan THIS FRIDAY.

He won't play any more matches with Internacional. (Don't believe this part)

Just waiting for the official announcement before I cream my pants. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif goodheart.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 3 2007, 01:32 AM)
http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Noticia/...15-4276,00.html

From what I understand... it's done. They say it's done and Pato will fly to Milan THIS FRIDAY.

He won't play any more matches with Internacional. (Don't believe this part)

Man I hope to hear about it before I go to sleep... it's 1:30 AM... I can't sleep before I know it's a done deal.

Just waiting for the official announcement before I cream my pants. cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  goodheart.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Me too!
Zed.D
IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zed.D
**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEXANDRE PATO AL MILAN!
02/08/2007

MILANO - Il grande talento Alexandre Pato si allenerà con il Milan e potrà giocare le partite amichevoli a partire dal 3 settembre 2007. Dal 3 gennaio 2008 in poi potrà disputare anche le partite ufficiali.
acluda
FORZA MILAN!!!

With Kaka to mentor him on and off the field, this kid is going to be amazing in the forseeable future!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.