Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL: Oliveira loaned to Zaragoza
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Portman
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

7/14/2007

MILAN - A.C. Milan announce they have loaned out the footballer Ricardo Oliveira to Real Zaragoza with an option to full ownership.
m1ke
Good news for everyone I think. I tried to defend Oli as much as possible, but it's clear that he couldn't settle at Milan.

Hopefully Milan have already got someone lined up to replace him! Was he taking up an EU spot? And if you loan someone out who does - does that free up the spot?
Portman
QUOTE (m1ke @ Jul 14 2007, 11:37 AM)
Good news for everyone I think. I tried to defend Oli as much as possible, but it's clear that he couldn't settle at Milan.

Hopefully Milan have already got someone lined up to replace him! Was he taking up an EU spot? And if you loan someone out who does - does that free up the spot?

I think he was non-EU. And yes, I think if you loan... free up that spot.

http://www.footballdatabase.com/index.php?...icardo_Oliveira

But I'm not worried about that. Ronaldinho, for example, has EU passport (Spain). Shevchenko doesn't have but I hope he doesn't comeback.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 14 2007, 01:46 PM)
Shevchenko ... but I hope he doesn't comeback.

Yeah me too, he isn't the same Shevchenko. He has lost the edge that he used to have. in 05 and 06 he showed us that he isn't as reliable as he used to be .. And personally speaking, bringing him back would be a mistake ..
Zed.D
THANK GOD

Goal.com reported this deal like two weeks ago! WTF is going on with Milan and its official website?

Now the question is who's gonna get the number 7 shirt?! Ronaldinho? Pato? Sheva himself? Fred?....? Adriano?!!...
Portman
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 14 2007, 02:06 PM)
THANK GOD

Goal.com reported this deal like two weeks ago! WTF is going on with Milan and its official website?

Now the question is who's gonna get the number 7 shirt?! Ronaldinho? Pato? Sheva himself? Fred?....? Adriano?!!...

If Ronaldinho comes he'll wear the #10. Seedorf said he would give him that number without problems.

GOAL.com reported the deal 2 weeks ago? Just rumours. The deal was official today by 5:00AM in Italy (0.00 in Brazil).
misha
Good
Jack Sparrow
Supposing he does really well...ends up the top scorer in the Liga....(hypothetically)...could we ask for him back??
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 14 2007, 12:06 PM)
Supposing he does really well...ends up the top scorer in the Liga....(hypothetically)...could we ask for him back??

Of course. That's why they call it a loan.
Jack Sparrow
And if we don't want him back...then and only then can Zaragoza buy him huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.