Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riquelme in Milan?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
aLbErTo
On a unknown page I've found a news that milan is interested in Riguelme. It says that ancelotti wanted him 10 years ago while he was in Parma. Maybe his wish can come true now...

http://acmilan-cro.com/index.php?option=co...id=740&Itemid=1
whoarethepatriots
We have Kaka, Pirlo, and Seedorf so he isnt needed or wanted due to his questionable work ethic
dst
Will Carletto ever bench Seedorf for him? I don't think so...
arivanjj
mid area doesn't concern me... as long as we get some defenders and an attacker, we'd be fine!
kurtsimonw
Everybody else seems to want defenders or forwards.

Is it just me that wants cover in midfield, we do only have 6 players of average or above quality after all.

-Gattuso
-Pirlo
-Ambrosini
-Seedorf
-Kaka'
-Gourcuff - Who needs to improve stamina drastically.

We have about 40 defenders, that's the least of our worries. rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 7 2007, 11:00 AM)
Everybody else seems to want defenders or forwards.

Is it just me that wants cover in midfield, we do only have 6 players of average or above quality after all.

-Gattuso
-Pirlo
-Ambrosini
-Seedorf
-Kaka'
-Gourcuff - Who needs to improve stamina drastically.

We have about 40 defenders, that's the least of our worries.  rolleyes.gif

Brocchi is in that list aswell. Besides at most we play 3-4 midfielders who rarely get subbed. Buying roman, will only put gourcuff on the bench for longer. Seedorf won't get taken off thats forsure because of carlo's relationship with him. Kaka is on no doubt, and same with gattuso and pirlo. So it leaves ambro and brochhi plus gourcuff to fight for a spot. If riquelme comes to the equation aswell, he'll obviously get picked, which i dont think is good. Gourcuff needs to play because in 2-3 years he will be similar to kaka.
kurtsimonw
Brocchi?

I wouldn't call him average, he's way below that.

Including Kaka' we play with 5 midfielders in the CL. When you only have 6, one being Gourcuff, that's not enough.

I had decent expectations for Yoann, but seeing him last season he was too hot and cold, sometimes he'd come on and instantly make an impact, others he'd make one run and be out of breath. I really don't know what to think of him anymore.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 7 2007, 05:34 PM)
Brocchi?

He's a joke, remember Old Trafford a few weeks ago!

Can just about hack it against some of the useless Serie A teams but that's it.
Zed.D
I don't want this grumpy Argentine! puke.gif
Watching his sulky face always gives me a headache.
Let's stick to our Gourcuff. maybe on day he turn out to be a decent player as Riquelme.
And Requelme better join his Argentine gang at Inter. Milan is a Brazilian based team. I can't see Kaka and Requelme playing along each other for that reason.
misha
I like him a lot. It would be a great addition to have him here. Riquelme and Kaka playing together freak.gif
Rossoneri7
He would be a plus for any team king.gif
Costacurta
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jul 7 2007, 06:46 PM)
He's a joke, remember Old Trafford a few weeks ago!

Can just about hack it against some of the useless Serie A teams but that's it.

HAHA this had me lol. very funny phraseology. I tend to agree as well.

As for Roman, I can't see it happening.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 7 2007, 11:34 AM)
Brocchi?

I wouldn't call him average, he's way below that.

Including Kaka' we play with 5 midfielders in the CL. When you only have 6, one being Gourcuff, that's not enough.

I had decent expectations for Yoann, but seeing him last season he was too hot and cold, sometimes he'd come on and instantly make an impact, others he'd make one run and be out of breath. I really don't know what to think of him anymore.

He is still on our team so you can't just ignore him. Also don't forget were a team that subs late and we rarely sub the midfield. It is usually attack sacrificed for defense. And i doubt we'll play the tree very much because once ronaldo starts playing, carlo will most likely use our traditional and play with gila and ronaldo up front, with kaka support. Yoann is still 20, and until he came to milan no one really knew about him. He will be a very good player, however he is not messi or pato, with unlimited potential.
sansiro1708
---------r99--------
----kaka-----------
-----------riquelme
seedorf------------
-------pirlo----gattuso

anyone?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ Jul 9 2007, 06:32 AM)
---------r99--------
----kaka-----------
-----------riquelme
seedorf------------
-------pirlo----gattuso

anyone?

Riqueslme and turtle in the same team ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

The ball would never move forward sad.gif

(too slow)
aLbErTo
he's in great form, shame there is no place for him at milan...
misha
He's very close to Athletico Madrid move for 10M euro.
Tennie
I wouldn't mind seeing Riquelme in Milan. We DO have other playmakers (ie Pirlo, Turtle), but they don't really have competition for starting spots. Riquelme is a class player and he'd provide that.

I think he'll probably end up at Atletico though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.