Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pato at E25m
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
I think we should take the risk! I don't know, maybe it's only because I desperately want to see us make a multi-million-dollar signing biggrin.gif but I want him!
whoarethepatriots
Thats a ridiculous amount of money for an unproven 17 year old, i would like him but at a lower price
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 2 2007, 12:30 PM)
I think we should take the risk! I don't know, maybe it's only because I desperately want to see us make a multi-million-dollar signing  biggrin.gif but I want him!

Haha. You're not the only one.

IMO we should do everything to get him. We'd have the biggest talent in South-America, with 17 years... a young foward to improve in Milanello. A player for the next 15 years.
Tennie
It's a crazy amount of money, but he IS an immense talent and he'd be in an ideal environment to mature at Milanello.

I say go for it.
Bluesummers
Buy now or pay 60 million later.
jbryant1
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 2 2007, 03:44 AM)
Haha. You're not the only one.

IMO we should do everything to get him. We'd have the biggest talent in South-America, with 17 years... a young foward to improve in Milanello. A player for the next 15 years.

We did the same with Kaka and he worked out.

PSG did this with Ronaldinho and it worked out.

Man U with Ronaldo worked out.

Madrid with Robinho it worked out.
dst
What's your point? Will the list grow bigger or is it time for someone to fail? tongue.gif
amancik
we bought Kaka' for 8 mil euro, and 25 mil to get him?
naah, it's not right ...
Darunia
Too expensive.. and isn't it true he can't come until January?
misha
QUOTE (Darunia @ Jul 3 2007, 06:08 AM)
Too expensive.. and isn't it true he can't come until January?

True.
kurtsimonw
Who cares if he can't come until January?

It's not like we're going to play a 17 year old kid anyways. rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 3 2007, 11:52 AM)
Who cares if he can't come until January?

It's not like we're going to play a 17 year old kid anyways.  rolleyes.gif

I was thinking that. Who gives a fvck if he comes in July, January or even July 2008. The kid is 17, 18 in the end of 2007 for god sake. Not 27.

Anyway, if he doesn't come to Milan I can see Galliani in a few years with the same talk like 2 months ago: "You know, it's difficult to sign this players right now. You have to sign them when they're really young like Ronaldinho-PSG."

rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 3 2007, 02:44 PM)
I was thinking that. Who gives a fvck if he comes in July, January or even July 2008. The kid is 17, 18 in the end of 2007 for god sake. Not 27.

Anyway, if he doesn't come to Milan I can see Galliani in a few years with the same talk like 2 months ago: "You know, it's difficult to sign this players right now. You have to sign them when they're really young like Ronaldinho-PSG."

rolleyes.gif

THAT'S WHAT IRRITATES ME MOST.

"We want to be more like Arsenal than Chelsea" ! remember?!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 3 2007, 02:39 PM)
THAT'S WHAT IRRITATES ME MOST.

"We want to be more like Arsenal than Chelsea" ! remember?!

Says who ?!

Our team is no where near Arsenal or Chelsea. Our team are made of men, and their team is ... full of gays biggrin.gif

don't worry .. We are several levels above them wink.gif

p.s. Galliani can get Donald duck for less wink.gif
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 3 2007, 02:14 PM)

rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif Fester is predictable
whoarethepatriots
Sao Paulo origionally wanted £10 million for Kaka, but then we sent Leonardo over there to negotiate and got the price to £5 million

Im sure with him we can get a lower price, so this current tag dosent worry me too much
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jul 3 2007, 09:09 PM)
Sao Paulo origionally wanted £10 million for Kaka, but then we sent Leonardo over there to negotiate and got the price to £5 million

Im sure with him we can get a lower price, so this current tag dosent worry me too much

If Pato's buy-out clause is E15m, then we'll have to pay £10m for him. Inter and others, I'm sure, will be willing to pay the buy-out price, so we'll have to match that and then it's all down to who he wants to play for.

Then, I'm confident he'll make the right choice. wink.gif
dst
Two people actually voted for Donald Duck!! biggrin.gif
Portman
Alexandre Pato. In English = Alexander Duck or in American: Duck, Alexander biggrin.gif

[dreamMODEon]

In 5 years when he's consider the world best... a banner on Curva Sud: "Don't f*ck with the duck."

[dreamMODEoff]

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 3 2007, 09:40 PM)
Alexandre Pato. In English = Alexander Duck or in American: Duck, Alexander  biggrin.gif

[dreamMODEon]

In 5 years when he's consider the world best... a banner on Curva Sud: "Don't f*ck with the duck."

[dreamMODEoff]

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I think I'd make that my vote for best post of the year, absoloute brilliance, great picture, too. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
IoRDanCHo
Pato - Patitsa in Bulgaria, means duck too, what a word, eh? smile.gif

P.S. There is only one player we need right now! That is Tevez! Young, fast, struggler, super shot, great qualities, superb for Seria A style! The gay we will be sorry in some years if we don't get him now! Plus he is an Argentinian, I love those guys since i was 10, and Tevez is after KaKa and Paolo in my favorites list!

P.S.2 I have the new original Argentina shirt cool.gif king.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (IoRDanCHo @ Jul 4 2007, 03:30 AM)
P.S.2 I have the new original Argentina shirt cool.gif  king.gif

New huh.gif Isn't it the same as the world cups ?!
IoRDanCHo
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 4 2007, 12:53 AM)
New huh.gif Isn't it the same as the world cups ?!

It is, that's why i said it's new, because i have the old one too biggrin.gif
Darunia
Who cares if he comes in January?

Well, since we are selling Oli that leaves us with 3 strikers.

We'll need a 4th one... so the timing does matter.
whoarethepatriots
He has a minimum fee release clasue of £10 million, so this figure stated is excessive
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jul 6 2007, 09:16 AM)
He has a minimum fee release clasue of £10 million, so this figure stated is excessive

If we're not willing to pay £10m for the hottest prospect on the planet, we'll never be able to buy anybody. Prices are so inflated right now that you'll end up paying around £8m for an average player.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.