Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oliveira nears Milan exit
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri7
Ricardo Oliveira looks set to leave Milan as the club go in search of a big-name player to bolster their attack.

With the Rossoneri reportedly eyeing Andriy Shevchenko, Samuel Eto’o and Lyon star Fred, Oliveira is expected to make space for the new addition.

The 27-year-old Brazilian has endured a tough spell at the San Siro with only three goals to show for 22 appearances last season, and he was overshadowed by the arrival of countryman Ronaldo.

Oliveira’s chances of shining in Italy were not helped by the stress caused by the kidnapping of his sister Maria Lourdes last October.

Prior to her release in March, Oliveira struggled to fulfill all his club commitments due to regular trips back to his native Sao Paolo.

It is now believed that the Diavoli would only request £7m for Oliveira despite paying Real Betis nearly £15m for his signature last August.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani today reiterated the club’s desire to sign a top quality front man.

“Milan have one objective – to buy a great striker,” he told Studio Sport. “It’s a very tough task, but I hope it’s not impossible, even if Ronaldino and Eto’o are not for sale.”

Meanwhile, young talent Davide Di Gennaro will spend the coming season on loan at Serie B outfit Bologna.

Football Italia
Rossoneri7
This is strange .. I thought Oliviera had something to do with the R10 transfer ... I thought he was supposed to stay at Milan huh.gif
Portman
Well... we'll wait until 31 of August. rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
If it's necessary I'll personally carry him out of the city rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
^^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ur just mean !
misha
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 27 2007, 04:47 PM)
If it's necessary I'll personally carry him out of the city rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Just throw him out!!
nmcg
yay the floper is going sell his crap *** back to spain
dst
I say give him another chance...
...Betis! smile.gif
HasanHasanly
Another chance to Oli! We gave Gila 2 chances! Oli must stay, because he has not yet shown what he is truly capable of!
LaPalma
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jun 27 2007, 04:34 PM)
Another chance to Oli! We gave Gila 2 chances! Oli must stay, because he has not yet shown what he is truly capable of!

Can he cook or something like that?
HasanHasanly
^^

What is Gila's favorite dish? rolleyes.gif
whoarethepatriots
Gila played well in his first season, i dont know where the two chances came from

And have you forgotten he was top scorer in the League
jbryant1
Like Amoroso he just didn't work out and couldn't provide what we needed. He won't be a first team option and he might as well be shown the door.

If this is the case we absolutely need a couple of forwards. Ronaldo and Inzaghi are the only ones that have earned a spot in my book. No one wants Gilardino for a high price, thats mainly why he's staying. We should trade him as a part of some deal for a high profile player.
Milan Are Brilliant
First piece of good news I've read in a while king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.