Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eto on sale ?? !!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
jefri91
CLICK THIS FOR GOODNESS SAKE !!

All I know is that Eto is for sale and we're offering 35 million !!! devilsmiley.gif
kurtsimonw
Porty/Tennie available to confirm this?

I can only understand very little, mainly the names. tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 27 2007, 03:47 AM)
Porty/Tennie available to confirm this?

I can only understand very little, mainly the namestongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Tennie
Yep, that's what it says. Both Porty and I said something about it on one of the other threads.

According to the article, when Eto'o officially goes on the market Milan are going to offer 35 million; Barca wants 40. There are also concerns about what sort of wages Eto'o is said to want.
misha
Milan's waiting game for Eto'o

Milan could still be able to snatch Samuel Eto’o, but any alternative hitman will be Brazilian – Fred or Pato Alexandre.

The Rossoneri have publicly stated on many occasions that Barcelona’s African marksman is their number one transfer target and, despite Barca’s protests to the contrary, in Italy the newspapers continue to maintain he is available.

According to the media, Frank Rijkaard has been told to pick a striker who can sit on the bench and won’t be too expensive, so they will not be keeping Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry.

Milan have caught wind of the plan and are patiently lining up a £22m offer for the Cameroon international.

If this should fail, then there are other alternatives already on the horizon for Carlo Ancelotti and as usual they are looking towards Brazil.

Pato Alexandre has been nicknamed ‘the new Kaka’ and agent Gilmar Veloz has come out into the open about these links.

“It’s not just rumours, Milan have an official interest in the player. Internacional allowed Leonardo to view the player, as did Chelsea.”

Unfortunately, as he is still a teenager and under contract until 2009, Brazilian law states he will not be allowed to leave for Europe until January.

This, and the added bonus of European and Champions League experience, is why Milan are interested in Lyon man Fred.

He will be playing for Brazil in the Copa America in Venezuela and Rossoneri scouts have been sent to report back on his form.
Darunia
The wages are a big problem, since Milan has the salary cap and Eto'o wants $$ =/

If Milan signs no one this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up Pato in the winter.
misha
QUOTE (Darunia @ Jun 27 2007, 06:05 AM)
The wages are a big problem, since Milan has the salary cap and Eto'o wants $$ =/

We can move it. It's not like it something permanent. Every big player wants big$$. Imagine R10's wage.
Warchant
*waits patiently*
jbryant1
We'll have to see with this one. If it was true there would be the same information all over the latest sites out there. When Henry made his move it was all over. Eto'o is on sale would be just as big. It would seem that anyone is on sale if the price is right. Except Kaka.
Fillipo Simone
Could be good news,... unsure.gif
Portman
Eto'o » Chelsea
Drogba » Milan

Corriere's pathetic rumour today. rolleyes.gif

But yes, that Eto'o's rumours in TGcom I already posted in the other thread.
Tennie
At least Corriere is being creative! smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 27 2007, 11:23 AM)
At least Corriere is being creative! smile.gif

As usual. rolleyes.gif
nmcg
come on barca sell sell sell eto to us
jefri91
I just bought Ronaldinho on my Winning Eleven Master League biggrin.gif
although I had to cough up alot of *cough* $$ *cough*
redbabies
Eto'o to Chelsea
Drogba to Milan
is the last thing I'd like.

I just want Eto'o wearing red&black No.7 shirt the next season.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 27 2007, 02:41 PM)
Eto'o to Chelsea
Drogba to Milan
is the last thing I'd like.

I just want Eto'o wearing red&black No.7 shirt the next season.

Ooo...he aint a 7er...he is more of a 22 or 33, something like that,...

I`d put the 7 on rest for one season. After all, last season did pretty bad to its famous reputation,...
redbabies
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 27 2007, 02:54 PM)
Ooo...he aint a 7er...he is more of a 22 or 33, something like that,...

I`d put the 7 on rest for one season. After all, last season did pretty bad to its famous reputation,...

well, lets sign him and I wont give a f@ck what number he wears biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

BTW, 22 is unavailable (at least not until Seedorf keeps No 10 rolleyes.gif)
Captain Ambro
Who had the number 7 jersey before Sheva?
Tennie
I think Donadoni had it at one point, but my memory's iffy on that.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 27 2007, 08:13 PM)
well, lets sign him and I wont give a f@ck what number he wears  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

BTW, 22 is unavailable (at least not until Seedorf keeps No 10  rolleyes.gif)

Man,...how could I even mention the 22 jersey!!! Were was my sense,...wacko.gif

QUOTE (Captain Ambro @ Jun 27 2007, 09:05 PM)
Who had the number 7 jersey before Sheva?

Beside many others Kurt Hamrin, Frank Rijkaard, Paolo Di Canio, Roberto Donadoni and Gigi Lentini...
jbryant1
Lets sign him first and worry about the rest later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.