Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you welcome Makaay as our striker signing?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
KillerMax
There are supposed to be four choices. But somehow it got messed up. rolleyes.gif Just type your opinion.
Tennie
No, thanks!

Makaay is good, but he's nowhere near Milan quality. Isn't he more of a box striker anyway?

If we want to go for a Dutch striker, we should pry one of the young kids away from Ajax.
nmcg
na dont like him i want better
Captain Ambro
Both Gilardino and Inzaghi are better than him, so I cannot really see why he would be a good signing. We want someone to pair with Ronaldo if I'm not mistaken? At least that's what I want. Makaay is nowhere near that standard.
Portman
32 yo and inbox striker? No, thanks.

I'd take Vieri instead. wink.gif
whoarethepatriots
No, unless he wants to go on a minimum wage contract and play almost exclusively for the reserves
Zed.D
Not the right type IMO. we should sign somebody who can actually run with ball! we don't need another box striker because we already have Gila and Pippo.

We could bring him for Pippo, but we still need somebody Like Eto'o or Drogba.
sansiro1708
when i saw that klose was off to bayern ... i thought were does makaay fit in ? anyway ...it will be ok .....but it will disapoint me
Fillipo Simone
He`s stick to FCB...and he is not the kind of striker we need right now...
whoarethepatriots
I prefer torres because he can act as the link to Kaka and the other striker, and can also play as a box striker if 5 MF are used
misha
I think he would go to some mid table team to be a first choice. he's not what he used to be and we don't need him.
Rossoneri7
No
dst
It depends...

We want the CL, the Scudetto... or just the Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi!?? rolleyes.gif

kurtsimonw
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 26 2007, 06:39 PM)
No, unless he wants to go on a minimum wage contract and play almost exclusively for the reserves

laugh.gif
IoRDanCHo
A player from Bayern??? NEVER!!! Only Ribery! He and Tevez together in Milan is one of mine greatest dreams!!! I would be happy if we get only Tevez too.. biggrin.gif
nmcg
how bout elton john heard his gud with balls feck we are stuck for options arnt we! dear God let eto have a dream tonight bout how gud life in milan could be, if u make my wish cum true ill peel me mothers spuds for life? huh.gif
kurtsimonw
So far the counts at:
Get Makaay: 0
You're joking?: 13

I think that about sums up what every club thinks of him. unsure.gif
maldini03
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 26 2007, 05:47 PM)
So far the counts at:
Get Makaay: 0
You're joking?: 13

I think that about sums up what every club thinks of him.  unsure.gif

16 now biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 26 2007, 10:20 PM)
I think he would go to some mid table team to be a first choice.

He has signed at Feyenoord
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.