Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We are after Tevez???
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Fillipo Simone
Od svih klubova najveću vjerovatnoću za kupovinu istog imaju Milan te Real Madrid. Milan je bio zainteresiran da dovede Teveza proÅ¡lo ljeto, no desilo se čudo i Tevez je preÅ¡ao u West Ham.Zvijezda Svjetskog prvenstva je, kako novine smatraju, viÅ¡e povezan sa Milanom nego Realom. Razlog tome je Å¡to Milan u zadnjih 5 godina reda niz uspjeha jedan za drugim. Međutim, pored Reala i Milana spominje se njegov prelazak i u Liverpool
"Odlučit ću gdje ću preći poslije utakmice Milan - Liverpool", rekao je Tevez.
Igrač koji je zasigurno spasio West Ham od ispadanja iz Premiershipa bliži se njegovim izlaznim vratima.Tevez je otiÅ¡ao u Argentinu u ponedeljak kod svoje porodice i povezan je sa prijelazom u Real Madrid za 30 milijuna funti. Ako se desi da Tevez pređe u Real Madrid, West Ham neće dobiti ni novčića od te svote. Prema izvorima iz Daily Expressa za dovođenje Teveza odlučili su se mnogi veliki klubovi među kojima se ističu, Milan, Sevilla te ranije poznati pregovarači Liverpool, Inter i Real Madrid. Od svih klubova najveću vjerovatnoću za kupovinu istog imaju Milan te Real Madrid. Milan je bio zainteresiran da dovede Teveza proÅ¡lo ljeto, no desilo se čudo i Tevez je preÅ¡ao u West Ham.

It says above Sevilla, Inter and Liverpool, Milan and Real are most likley to sign Tevez. He himself hinted it...Its on Eurosport teletext as well!
Warchant
he said, somewhere, that he only wanted to go to Real sad.gif
jbryant1
(Milan here= Inter)
La Liga - Tevez prefers Milan to Madrid

Eurosport - Tue, 26 Jun 14:58:00 2007

La Liga - According to West Ham's Carlos Tevez, he has two of the world's biggest clubs chasing his signature.
FOOTBALL 2007 Argentina Carlos Tevez - 0
More Stories

* Tevez eyes Arsenal move

Both La Liga champions Real Madrid and Serie A winners Internazionale have apparently declared their interest in the small striker and of the two, Tevez would prefer to ply his trade on Italian soil.

"Inter is a big club and there is certainly a real possibility that I will be wearing the 'nerazzurri' shirt next season," the Argentinean striker told Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport.

He also announced to the Italian sports daily "it is also true" that Madrid are interested, "although my agent knows my thoughts; better Inter than Real".

A transfer to Inter would see Tevez team up with a number of fellow Argentines including Hernan Crespo, Julio Cruz and Javier Zanetti. But Real Madrid, FIFA's Team of the Century, are a strong magnet for any professional footballer.

If the Madrid reports are true, it is likely that Milan's Kaka will be a decisive factor in the move. Teves would be a good second-best for Madrid's president Ramon Calderon if he is unable to lure his number one transfer target from the San Siro.

Calderon pledged that on becoming El Presidente he would guarantee the arrival of Kaka, but this promise has as yet been an empty one.

The Madrid president recently reiterated that Real are "waiting with arms open" for the Brazilian but if he decides to stay put, the Spanish giants could turn their attentions elsewhere and will likely step up their interest in Tevez.
Fillipo Simone
La Liga - According to West Ham's Carlos Tevez, he has two of the world's biggest clubs chasing his signature.

More StoriesTevez eyes Arsenal move
Both La Liga champions Real Madrid and Serie A winners Internazionale have apparently declared their interest in the small striker and of the two, Tevez would prefer to ply his trade on Italian soil.

"Inter is a big club and there is certainly a real possibility that I will be wearing the 'nerazzurri' shirt next season," the Argentinean striker told Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport.

He also announced to the Italian sports daily "it is also true" that Madrid are interested, "although my agent knows my thoughts; better Inter than Real".

A transfer to Inter would see Tevez team up with a number of fellow Argentines including Hernan Crespo, Julio Cruz and Javier Zanetti. But Real Madrid, FIFA's Team of the Century, are a strong magnet for any professional footballer.

If the Madrid reports are true, it is likely that Milan's Kaka will be a decisive factor in the move. Teves would be a good second-best for Madrid's president Ramon Calderon if he is unable to lure his number one transfer target from the San Siro.

Calderon pledged that on becoming El Presidente he would guarantee the arrival of Kaka, but this promise has as yet been an empty one.

The Madrid president recently reiterated that Real are "waiting with arms open" for the Brazilian but if he decides to stay put, the Spanish giants could turn their attentions elsewhere and will likely step up their interest in Tevez.

source: Eurosport UK
Fillipo Simone

More StoriesTevez eyes Arsenal move

source: Eurosport UK
Fillipo Simone
Sorry for the double post...something is wrong here...
dst
He just wants to leave... and he gives the answer each journalist from the respective country wants to hear! rolleyes.gif

I'd certainly welcome him, I think he's going to be great!! smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 26 2007, 04:55 PM)
he said, somewhere, that he only wanted to go to Real  sad.gif

Inter. He said he already talked with Zanetti and that... rolleyes.gif

+1 for the Argentinien community of Milano.
Warchant
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 26 2007, 11:27 AM)
Inter. He said he already talked with Zanetti and that...  rolleyes.gif

+1 for the Argentinien community of Milano.

Adriano needs to get out of there...I really like him as a player, but I have a feeling that he could get kind of pushed aside by all the Argentinians joining the team.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 26 2007, 07:46 PM)
Adriano needs to get out of there...I really like him as a player, but I have a feeling that he could get kind of pushed aside by all the Argentinians joining the team.

Maybe he could be our man,...

After all, we did great with Å imić, Pirlo and Seedorf... biggrin.gif
redbabies
with one simple sentence:

He prefers every club which is better than West Ham.

Everyday there are stories about him saying "I'd be honored to wear Arsenal shirt" , "Inter would be a good choice for me" , "I like to go to Real but they must act immidiately" etc etc.....

So, he'll go to the club that offers the highest offer. He doesn't have preferences about any particular club.

I'm sure about that !!!
Warchant
^i actually thought about that, but I didn't want to say it and curse it. i would love to see him at milan.

i know he wanted to leave last year after all the crap he had to go through with the inter fans
KillerMax
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 26 2007, 12:50 PM)
^i actually thought about that, but I didn't want to say it and curse it. i would love to see him at milan.

i know he wanted to leave last year after all the crap he had to go through with the inter fans

Redbabies is talking about Tevez.
redbabies
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 26 2007, 07:57 PM)
Redbabies is talking about Tevez.

I think Warchant is replying to Fillipo Simone (about Adriano), not to me biggrin.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 26 2007, 01:02 PM)
I think Warchant is replying to Fillipo Simone (about Adriano), not to me  biggrin.gif

That makes more sense. biggrin.gif
Warchant
correct
kurtsimonw
As long as he doesn't end up at Milan or Sevilla, I don't care what he does.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 26 2007, 08:28 PM)
As long as he doesn't end up at Milan or Sevilla, I don't care what he does.

What the hell has Sevilla to do with it? Are you also a Sevilla fan...or what?
The possibility of Adriano at Sevilla are near to zero

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 26 2007, 07:50 PM)

I`d love to see him play with us here. Think he and Kaka would do great, plus Gila could be better off..
KillerMax
Adriano? NEVER!

Tevez? DEFINITELY!!!
dst
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 26 2007, 09:46 PM)

Let him be... he's having a great time! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I certainly don't want him in Milan - unless he gets married or something!

QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 26 2007, 09:50 PM)
So, he'll go to the club that offers the highest offer. He doesn't have preferences about any particular club.

Just like every Argentine, he's... professional! biggrin.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 02:23 PM)
I certainly don't want him in Milan - unless he gets married or something!

Yes. He certainly needs to settle down and stop acting like a 16 year old. I mean this whole clubbing and excessive partying has got to stop at some point...

Inzaghi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adriano Why? Because Pippo is a great professional and Adriano doesn't know anything about it. He can't commit himself to do something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.