Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan accuse Spanish Press
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
fresh_prince7
Milan accuse Spanish Press

Milan have accused Spanish newspaper AS of faking a photograph of Kaka to prove that the player is keen on moving to Real Madrid.

Wednesday’s online edition showed a photograph of the Brazilian posing with the paper running the headline “Campeones de Liga”, referring to the Merengues’ Liga triumph.

“We have found on your online edition a reproduction of a picture showing our player Kaka with your paper, presumably an issue printed after June 18, 2007,” read a letter sent to AS by the Rossoneri outfit.

“However, the image is the result of a clear photomontage because that picture was taken at the Milanello training centre in mid-April.

“Consequently, Kaka could not pose with a newspaper that would only have been printed two months later,” continued the letter.

“The photomontage is not innocent, but part of the continuous harassment which Real Madrid have been perpetrating for over a year to damage Milan in relation to the player.

“The alteration of the photograph, which otherwise is completely neutral, seems to be a part of this manoeuvre,” accused the note.

“It is meant to wrongly convince the readers that Kaka can’t wait to move to Real Madrid and this is not the truth, as not only the player but Milan have repeatedly reiterated.”

Los Blancos have been chasing the player since last summer, when the Rossoneri reported them to FIFA over their public courtship of the starlet.

However, President Ramon Calderon does not seem willing to give up and intends to keep the promise made during his election campaign by netting the Brazilian star.

AS immediately replied to Milan’s letter, stating the picture was taken on May 4 and was only meant to be Kaka’s way of wishing his Brazilian friends in Spain good luck for the title race.

“Milan’s reaction only proves the club’s nervousness as they fear that the player could join Real Madrid,” ended AS.

(channel4.com)

Theres the counter offer.. so bloody low.
Ry4n
lets kick some spanish press *** !! tongue.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jun 21 2007, 12:27 PM)
AS immediately replied to Milan’s letter, stating the picture was taken on May 4 and was only meant to be Kaka’s way of wishing his Brazilian friends in Spain good luck for the title race.

“Milan’s reaction only proves the club’s nervousness as they fear that the player could join Real Madrid,” ended AS.

(channel4.com)

Theres the counter offer.. so bloody low.

Yeah, Kaka could join Real Madrid... in 2011!

How come they say the photo was taken on 4th of May (more than one month ago), but the cover on it belongs to Real Madrid's celebrations of four days ago?!! they're really trying to make fun of Milan... Milan shouldn't have even answered them...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 21 2007, 02:12 PM)
Yeah, Kaka could join Real Madrid... in 2011!

How come they say the photo was taken on 4th of May (more than one month ago), but the cover on it belongs to Real Madrid's celebrations of four days ago?!! they're really trying to make fun of Milan... Milan shouldn't have even answered them...

Milan were answering the doubters, not the Spaniards
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 21 2007, 02:46 PM)
Milan were answering the doubters, not the Spaniards

Milan answered both doubters and AS. I'm sure you have seen this:

PHOTO AND PHOTOMONTAGE
6/20/2007 7:32:00 PM

A.C. Milan have addressed the publication of a photo of Kakà in 'As' newspaper on the day after Real Madrid won the league in Spain and it is evidently a photomontage

A.C. Milan have been preparing a reply to the photo published in Spanish newspaper 'As' of Ricky Kakà with the cover of the paper after Real Madrid won the league.

Milan have decided to answer 'As' with a letter which we have published in part:

'We have found on your online edition of your newspaper a reproduction of a photograph that shows our player Kakà in your paper, presumably in an edition that is not June 18, 2007.

The image is however fruit of an obvious photomontage because the photograph was taken at the Milanello Sports Centre in the middle of April 2007. Consequently, Kakà could not exhibit a newspaper that would have been published only two months later.

The photomontage is not innocent: it re-enters, in fact, in the greater context of the repeated harassments of which Real Madrid have been involved in for over a year to damage A.C. Milan in relation to the player Kakà.

The alteration of a photograph of Kakà, which otherwise is a completely neutral one, seems to re-enter in this manoeuvre, directed to create in the readers the erroneous conviction that Kakà expects nothing other that to move to Real Madrid. And this does not answer to the truth, as not only the player but A.C. Milan have repeatedly declared in the publication.
han2503
Real and AS can't sink lower then they have already, just totally disgusting.

The player has already turned them down himself, now trying to force him to ask for a transfer by doing this is disgraceful.

I really think Milan should take some action other then writing letters rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
@zdrossoneri .. I understand that Milan sent a letter to AS .. (what I ment..) Milan are not telling AS that the pic was fake (obviously, AS already know that rolleyes.gif ), but to inform people who went crazy about this picture, that it was fake wink.gif
Zed.D
you're right Rossoneri7, my misunderstanding.

But Milan should really sue AS, otherwise will be seeing these kind of stories from likes of Marca and AS more in the future...
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 21 2007, 03:29 PM)
I really think Milan should take some action other then writing letters  rolleyes.gif

We should sue that f@cking newspaper
Jack Sparrow
Keep it up mishale...ur already thinkin like Mourinho. tongue.gif

Naah let's save the cash...I think Galliani meant it when he said no more transfers if Suazo goes through.
dst
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jun 21 2007, 11:57 AM)

Oh, and I though you had one tiny drop of dignity left not to answer this... how pitiful! Pathetic human beings...

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 21 2007, 09:12 PM)
We should sue that f@cking newspaper

No, that would drag us down to their level...
Rossoneri7
Well, there is something called freedom of press .. Which basically gives the press the right to publish whatever they like, it just depends on you the reader to distinguish what to read into and what NOT to read into ..

Suing AS or Marca wouldn't solve anything ... Again freedom of press, but since Kaka and Milan have an agreement and Kaka had turned down Madrid on several occassions (remember that Maldini, Shevchenko, etc were all tracked by Madrid at some point in time..), so I think we can rest assured that he is staying. smile.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 21 2007, 09:12 PM)
Well, there is something called freedom of press .. Which basically gives the press the right to publish whatever they like, it just depends on you the reader to distinguish what to read into and what NOT to read into ..

Suing AS or Marca wouldn't solve anything ... Again freedom of press, but since Kaka and Milan have an agreement and Kaka had turned down Madrid on several occassions (remember that Maldini, Shevchenko, etc were all tracked by Madrid at some point in time..), so I think we can rest assured that he is staying.  smile.gif

what kaka needs to do is come out and call real and calderon a bunch of Cvnts and he would never play for sucha bunch of desperate losers or something in that realm. whether or not he feels that way doesnt matter cuz it would make them stfu. mad.gif

i think i feel like suing AS for D!ck Headism... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
Well ... That sounds real good .. Unfortunately, that is highly unlikely, seeinga s he is religious .. I doubt he would ever say anything but good things about anyone wink.gif

Sure Madrid are cvnts (sh1t Porty, u got me using the 'c' word ohmy.gif ) .. But Kaka will never say anything bad to Madrid, nor would he say anything bad about the merda for that matter smile.gif

Therefor, we should just find comfort in the fact that he turned down a (once in a lifetime offer..) 12M/y contract .. Which, to me, has cleared everything up wink.gif king.gif
kurtsimonw
Exactly what R7 said, don't think Kaka' is going to say anything, he won't.

We're going to have them making up stories and whatnot for another month, so just get used to it. tongue.gif
pacang
lets sue them!!! big time!!!!!

then we spend the money for our transfer budget..

how's my plan? any good?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.