Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiorentina Gunning For Gilardino
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Warchant
Fiorentina are hoping to replace one Italian international striking star for another, with an offer for Milan’s wantaway forward Alberto Gilardino.

There is still a massive void in the Viola frontline following Luca Toni’s departure to Bavaria, and coach Cesare Prandelli is reported to have earmarked his former prodigal son as the perfect replacement.

Prandelli was at the helm of Parma when Gilardino became one of the hottest properties in Italian football on the strength of 50 goals in just three seasons at the Tardelli.

It would be thus no surprise that the tactician would fancy his chances of turning the 24-year-old into the scourge of every Serie A defender again.

Fiorentina can expect to face stiff competition from Juventus, particularly since it is a well known secret that Gilardino is most keen on a move to Turin.

In other Viola news, Valeri Bojinov’s agent has dismissed reports that his star client is ready to become part of the Napoli adventure.

Gerry Palomba instead insisted that the talented but temperamental Bulgarian starlet is settled after receiving confirmation that he is considered an important part of Fiorentina’s plans for the future.

goal.com
Zed.D
I'd like him to stay...
arivanjj
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 21 2007, 07:47 AM)
I'd like him to stay...

me too! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.