Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galliani: "Anything can happen"
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Warchant
ROME, June 18 (Reuters) - AC Milan's number one target in the closed-season transfer market is Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o, the Serie A club's vice-president said on Monday.

'Our primary objective for next season is Eto'o, and if the economic conditions are right we will get him, otherwise we'll stick with the team that won the Champions League plus Ronaldo,' Adriano Galliani was quoted as saying on Milan's website.

Asked for his opinion on comments made last week by Milan president Silvio Berlusconi, who said he would like to see Andriy Shevchenko return from Chelsea, Galliani replied: 'The president and I have always been in agreement over the last 30 years.

'We are in constant contact. Who knows? Anything can happen'.
HasanHasanly
Galliani still thinking between Suazo and Eto? rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Portman
He said this before the Cagliari agreement for David Suazo transfer. rolleyes.gif
Nova
If R10 & another good defender is coming this would be one of the best transfer campaigns ever cool.gif
jbryant1
We know Laporta stated that Barcelona are not selling Ronaldinho or Etoo. Its kind of like us with Kaka. There is no real indication that they want to leave and have explicitly stated that they are Barcelona players other than fueled speculation by Milan's executives.

I think we should shift away from this and look to other options. Currently we should look elsewhere to more realistic players and shed or sell players that aren't cutting it. We again are pretty weak.

I don't think we will maintain our power status with the current club that we have. Inter are not going to weaken they will continue with new reinforcements.
Warchant
we also said, at one point, that we would not sale sheva
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 20 2007, 01:22 AM)
we also said, at one point, that we would not sale sheva

Exactly king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.