Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celtic set to sign Milan winger Donati
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Warchant
AC Milan's Massimo Donati will jet into the UK this week in a bid to seal a move to Celtic.

Parkhead representatives will hold talks with the 26-year-old winger within the next few days.

The Scottish champions have also been linked with a move for Sampdoria midfielder Gennaro Delvecchio as part of a double Italian raid.

Agent Andrea D'Amico told the Daily Record: 'I can confirm Massimo and I are planning to hold a meeting with Celtic representatives in the middle of this week.

'We do not know yet where those discussions will take place but we are both prepared to fly to London or Scotland.

'Massimo is very interested in the Celtic proposal and he is seriously considering that option and wants to hear what they have to say.'
KillerMax
Winger... hmm...Never knew Donati was one... huh.gif

He is a DM.
Ry4n
he wasnt half bad at Atalanta but i think would just sit on the bench in milan
whoarethepatriots
He plays in similar positions to Gattuso, he aint a winger
kurtsimonw
I still don't see why we spent so much on him, for him to do nothing. huh.gif

Ah well, best of luck with The Bhoys.
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2007, 01:10 AM)
I still don't see why we spent so much on him, for him to do nothing.  huh.gif

He was a big promise back then. Now after he failed it's better to sell him.
sansiro1708
give us boruc in exchange smile.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ Jun 19 2007, 04:12 AM)
give us boruc in exchange smile.gif

I don't see why Milan would want him, he's decent I'll give him that. But Villa want him as a number 2 keeper to Sorensen if the Jaaskelainen deal falls through.

I'm pretty sure a second string Villa keeper isn't good enough for Milan. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.