Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldinho or Eto'o
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Nova
R10 for me. Having both Him , Kaka & Ronaldo playing together is out of this world !! cool.gif
Rossoneri7
Obviouslly R10 ... Cuz he would solve so many problems in our team and give a lot more options up front than any normal striker king.gif
Tennie
Can I vote for 'both'?
misha
Eto'o would be a better option IMO. He would give us more goals and be the forward we need. He's the best striker in the world and in the prime. Kaka, Ronaldo and Eto'o would be unstoppable together. R10 is fine too. In fact, any of Eto'o, R10, Sheva or Henry would be great.
Nova
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 18 2007, 04:19 PM)
Eto'o would be a better option IMO. He would give us more goals and be the forward we need. He's the best striker in the world and in the prime. Kaka, Ronaldo and Eto'o would be unstoppable together. R10 is fine too. In fact, any of Eto'o, R10, Sheva or Henry would be great.

Yeah , but having eto'o would still mean we depend on kaka again on midfield. Like we did this season. If he's injured , we're screwed . Alltough Seedorf had his moments too.
Portman

10R without a shadow of a doubt.

-Along with Kaka' - the best player in the world.
-Need a new motivation, a new club.
-Can play in 3 or 4 different places.
-I think he's the SS we need to pair up with Ronaldo and Kaka' up front.
-It will be a boost in our marketing/media/etc.
-No more man-marking in Kaka'. He'll have more space, just like Ronaldo or our fowards.
-We'll be the best team in the World, on and off the pitch.

But... I'd welcome any of the 2. Both are world-class players and would improve our team a lot.
Nova
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 18 2007, 04:26 PM)

10R without a shadow of a doubt.

-Along with Kaka' - the best player in the world.
-Need a new motivation, a new club.
-Can play in 3 or 4 different places.
-I think he's the SS we need to pair up with Ronaldo and Kaka' up front.
-It will be a boost in our marketing/media/etc.
-No more man-marking in Kaka'. He'll have more space, just like Ronaldo or our fowards.
-We'll be the best team in the World, on and off the pitch.

But... I'd welcome any of the 2. Both are world-class players and would improve our team a lot.

cool.gif king.gif
LaPalma
I want to vote for Messi or Henry tongue.gif
But since that's not an option the man with the nice teeth would be my first choice by far. As much as Eto'o is a great player as well I don't like his behaviour. He's worse than Zlatan IMO. Zlatan is a funny guy who only thinks what he says, but Eto'o is an arrogant troublemaker....

Oh, and I want Ronaldinho because I betted with a friend that he'll come this summer innocent.gif
dst
R20... cause I like Eto'o less.
Jack Sparrow
Where's option C...Red Sauce on Pasta?

R10 is the better person...as players there's little to declare. Depending on who we buy, we'd play a different strategy. Though I'd prefer to see R10 and Eto'o combine, though Eto'o and Pippo might be something.

But aren't both Eto'o and R99 finishing strikers? So what's with that? How do they play alongside each other?
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2007, 09:53 AM)
R20... cause I like Eto'o less.

R20 because you like RED SAUCE ON PASTA!!
aLbErTo
i would go for eto'o, i can't imagine where would r10 play...you know that milan doesn't change the tactics...and for another reason, i really want for gourcuff to get much more oportunites...while eto'o is a perfect match for our playing style...
Portman
QUOTE (aLbErTo @ Jun 18 2007, 06:21 PM)
i would go for eto'o, i can't imagine where would r10 play...you know that milan doesn't change the tactics...and for another reason, i really want for gourcuff to get much more oportunites...while eto'o is a perfect match for our playing style...

As SS? As AM?

--Ronaldinho-Ronaldo--
-----------Kaka'---------

Or...

---------Ronaldo-------
-Ronaldinho---Kaka'--

We'll continue to play the 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1.
whoarethepatriots
Ronaldinho. Why?

A) May make Kaka more Happy
B ) Would give other srtikers a chance
C ) More Merchandising and shirt sales to be made

Eto'o i feel would disrupt the harmony of the dressing room, Ronaldinho would feel right at home with the other Brazilians
kurtsimonw
R10, no question.

World class player. He's also Brazillian, so he'll have even more reason to beat Inter. cool.gif
Zed.D
Ronaldinho, without a doubt.

Ronaldinho can play as playmaker, attacking midfielder and supporting striker, so can Kaka. that means they can constantly shift their position through the game. I mean something like this:

----Ronaldinho--------Ronaldo------

-----------------Kaka-----------------

or:

-------Ronaldo-------Kaka-----------

--------------Ronaldinho-------------

or:

-----------------Ronaldo-------------

-----Ronaldinho-------Kaka---------

That means: say goodbye to man-marking (coz it's impossible for a team to man-mark both Kaka and Ronaldinho), say goodbye to all these tirednesses from being the key player and its negative aftereffects, say goodbye to key player injury worries, etc.

They would be simply unstoppable... Like our past decade Dutch triangle, this time a Brazilian one.

BUT... I don't think we're gonna get him!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 18 2007, 10:37 PM)
They would be simply unstoppable... Like our past decade Dutch triangle, this time a Brazilian one.

Ah yes, the trio's that worked so well for us.

We had the Gre-No-Li trio of Swede's in the '50s, the Dutch trio of the late '80s/early '90s. Let's hope we get R10 and a Brazillian trio to work wonders. cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2007, 02:03 AM)
Ah yes, the trio's that worked so well for us.

We had the Gre-No-Li trio of Swede's in the '50s, the Dutch trio of the late '80s/early  '90s. Let's hope we get R10 and a Brazillian trio to work wonders.  cool.gif

That is why Silvio wants R10 wink.gif ... Make no mistake, when he comes, all hell will break loose. I believe we will be all-conquering next season and if there is a chance, we could be crowned EPL winners too cool.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Nova
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 18 2007, 11:37 PM)
Ronaldinho, without a doubt.

Ronaldinho can play as playmaker, attacking midfielder and supporting striker, so can Kaka. that means they can constantly shift their position through the game. I mean something like this:

----Ronaldinho--------Ronaldo------

-----------------Kaka-----------------

or:

-------Ronaldo-------Kaka-----------

--------------Ronaldinho-------------

or:

-----------------Ronaldo-------------

-----Ronaldinho-------Kaka---------
That means: say goodbye to man-marking (coz it's impossible for a team to man-mark both Kaka and Ronaldinho), say goodbye to all these tirednesses from being the key player and its negative aftereffects, say goodbye to key player injury worries, etc.

great post !
Zed.D
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/not...0619100998.html

Like hell we're gonna get them. I'm disappointed... goodbye to Ronnie dream...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.