Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka' to renew?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman

According to TGcom (Mediaset, Berlusconi's domain) Milan is set to renew Kaka's contract.

-Until 2012 (+1 year).
-6,5M/euros per year.
-His brother Digão would be in our squad next season(s).
-Kaka' could give his opinion on the transfer market and help the club chose the best for him too.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articol...olo366582.shtml

I really hope this is true. I think Digão could play an important part of the deal and for the future of Kaka' in the club. He'd definately see Milan as his family.

R.Madrid or any other club would never do that.
kurtsimonw
I really hope this is true. I think Digão could play an important part of the deal and for the future of Kaka' in the club. He'd definately see Milan as his family.

That'd be huge.

E6.5m a year? That's just a ludicrus amount of money, NOBODY can turn that down, especially when it's from Milan.
Jack Sparrow
Plus or minus image rights?? I have a feeling Kaka's image rights will soon be huge property.
LaPalma
Are we going to renew his contract every summer now? Anyway, this would, once again, shut up Real Madrid. And I'd be a huge deal for Ricky which would make him one of the best earning players on earth.
kurtsimonw
How many times have we seen players renew, only to leave the following summer?

I won't be happy until its 2017 and he retires in red and black. tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 17 2007, 12:03 PM)
Are we going to renew his contract every summer now?

Quite usual nowadays.
Gerrard, Ronaldinho, many other top players... they almost renewed every year.

But I hope this is confirmed. You've to do this if you want to keep this kind of players.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 17 2007, 12:10 PM)
Quite usual nowadays.
Gerrard, Ronaldinho, many other top players... they almost renewed every year.

But I hope this is confirmed. You've to do this if you want to keep this kind of players.

Ronaldinho didn't renew his contract for the last 2 or 3 years as far as I know. But it's true. Big players get a big new contract every year...
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 17 2007, 12:22 PM)
Ronaldinho didn't renew his contract for the last 2 or 3 years as far as I know. But it's true. Big players get a big new contract every year...

I think he renewed 2 or 3 times already with Barcelona.

I know too that Catalonia FC directors lied to him (twice I think) about his "contract renewing". rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 17 2007, 02:03 PM)
Are we going to renew his contract every summer now? Anyway, this would, once again, shut up Real Madrid. And I'd be a huge deal for Ricky which would make him one of the best earning players on earth.

The best news I'v heard for a while king.gif

He deserves this contract (In fact, much more) he is the best AM there is king.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 17 2007, 11:56 AM)
The best news I'v heard for a while king.gif

He deserves this contract (In fact, much more) he is the best AM there is king.gif

EDIT: He's the best there is. cool.gif
Ry4n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2GxT519e4 this is Kaka's Bro see when he smiles !!
dst
Kaka's already earning ₤4m, isn't he? I'd love to see him stay in Milan for the rest of his career but only if he really wants to.

About Digao, he's good and he's hard. As most of the Serie B defenders... he might even blossom in Milan!

I hope it comes through! smile.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 17 2007, 03:27 PM)
About Digao, he's good and he's hard. As most of the Serie B defenders... he might even blossom in Milan!

I hope it comes through! smile.gif

Ok I wont comment on him being good and hard tongue.gif But, by any chance do u have a vid of him ?! I have never seen him play
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 17 2007, 12:36 PM)
Ok I wont comment on him being good and hard tongue.gif But, by any chance do u have a vid of him ?! I have never seen him play

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

He just asks for it, every time! rolleyes.gif
dst
He's good and he's hard and he'll stick it up your... !! dry.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Jun 17 2007, 10:20 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2GxT519e4  this is Kaka's Bro see when he smiles !!

king.gif king.gif

i want him back in Milan, how old is he again??
Rossoneri7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iRLbeHrEWg

Found this .. Cesena vs Rimini (SerieB)

Digao is #31, CB ... He wasn't impressive IMO, maybe this was a one-off. Still, this is the ONLY video I have seen him on ..
redbabies
well a E6.5m isn't a really high wage (of course its a huge money) but knowing that he's the best player in the world, and comparing to other players like Sheva, Ballack, Raul, Beckham... who earn more than E10m a year, than 6.5 remain a low wage.

Thats why I'd like to give him more than that, coz Real would be willing to give him 8m Pounds = 12m Euro's (double what he earns at Milan)
Portman
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 17 2007, 02:25 PM)
well a E6.5m isn't a really high wage (of course its a huge money) but knowing that he's the best player in the world, and comparing to other players like Sheva, Ballack, Raul, Beckham... who earn more than E10m a year, than 6.5 remain a low wage.

Thats why I'd like to give him more than that, coz Real would be willing to give him 8m Pounds = 12m Euro's (double what he earns at Milan)

I agree we should give Kaka' more than 6,5M/year but I believe our board knows what's doing.

(Gerrard earns 8,5M/euros for example with the new contract he signed last week.)
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 17 2007, 01:18 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iRLbeHrEWg

Found this .. Cesena vs Rimini (SerieB)
Digao is #31, CB ... He wasn't impressive IMO, maybe this was a one-off. Still, this is the ONLY video I have seen him on ..

He dosent play much for Rimini
misha
If renewing every year would keep him here and lowers Reals ambitions then why not?
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 17 2007, 05:42 PM)
If renewing every year would keep him here and lowers Reals ambitions then why not?

Exactly.
Minami
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 17 2007, 01:12 PM)
king.gif  king.gif

i want him back in Milan, how old is he again??

Why do you say back??

Have he ever played for Milan once? huh.gif huh.gif
florenti1
It would be excellent news to hear that Kaka will renew his contract with MILAN

This is what Gazzetta sais

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercat...o/17/kaka.shtml

KAKA talked with Mijatovic who asked him if he wants to play to real

KAKA said that he is feeling well at MILAN and he turned down real offer
So at least that it is official
han2503
I've always said that if Kaka renews his contract this season it will be a big sign in which direction he wants to go.

He knows that Milan have made it clear that they won't sell players that are under contract after the whole Sheva fiasca. So he will know that if he signs this contract then he is bound to milan until 2011. Simple as that.

So if he really signed a new contract then it just goes to show were his loyalities lie.
pacang
hahaha.. we made him an offer he can't refuse..
Portman
Nuevo portazo de Kaká al Madrid
El crack brasileño podría renovar, en los próximos días, con el Milán hasta 2012 descartando, totalmente, la posibilidad de recalar en el Bernabéu. Calderón ya se puede ir olvidando de Kaká Calderón ya se puede ir olvidando de Kaká

[28/06/2007] Elena Fernández

Kaká vuelve a alejarse del Real Madrid (si es que alguna vez los madridistas le tuvieron cerca), puesto que, según revela el diario Sport, el brasileño está a punto de renovar con el Milán hasta 2012. Según el citado diario, el club rossonero, para retener al jugador, le subirá la ficha anual de 5,5 millones de euros (que es lo que cobra actualmente) a 7,5 kilos.

La intención del Milán, que bañará en oro al jugador, es la de convertir a Kaká en el único jugador intransferible de la plantilla acabando, así, con todas las esperanzas de Ramón Calderón que ya puede empezar a pensar en qué jugadores invertirá los 80 millones de euros que tenía preparados para fichar al astro brasileño.

En cuanto vuelva de vacaciones, Kaká podría firmar su nuevo compromiso con la entidad rossonera aunque antes de marcharse ya tranquilizó a la afición milanista con el siguiente mensaje: "No me moveré del Milan. El año que viene, mi deseo es volver a ser campeón de Europa y ganar el Mundial de clubes". ¿Se olvidará Calderón, al fin, del brasileño?

http://www.mercafutbol.com/noticias.asp?ct=372&nt=29850

Spanish source saying Milan is about to renew with him until 2012. His contract would be improved to 7.5M/euros per year.
dst
What ever happened to the salary cap... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 28 2007, 01:58 PM)
What ever happened to the salary cap...  rolleyes.gif

What ever happened to that cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.