Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Loan players will be back
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
4827saviola611
Mazroatti , N.Pozzi will probably back from Empoli
kurtsimonw
Here's he was out on loan. (From Wikipedia, not sure of it's accuracy).

Players out on loan
GK Christian Abbiati (on loan to Torino)
GK Ferdinando Coppola (on loan to Piacenza)
DF Davide Astori (on loan to Pizzighettone)
DF Fabio Borriello (on loan to Pro Vasto)
DF Digão (on loan to Rimini)
DF Lino Marzorati (on loan to Empoli)
DF Romano Perticone (on loan to Hellas Verona)
MF Ignazio Abate (on loan to Modena)
MF Luca Antonini (co-ownership with Sampdoria, on loan to Siena)
MF Sandro Bloudek (on loan to Cremonese)
MF Massimo Donati (on loan to Atalanta)
MF Patrick Kalambay (on loan to Triestina)
MF Roberto Massaro (co-ownership with Parma, on loan to Pavia)
MF Paolo Sammarco (on loan to Chievo)
FW Matteo Ardemagni (on loan to Perugia)
FW Carlo Ferrario (co-ownership with Chievo)
FW Mattia Graffiedi (co-ownership with Triestina)
FW Alessandro Matri (on loan to Rimini)
FW Nicola Pozzi (on loan to Empoli)

Why did we spend €15m on Donati, just to loan him out for 6 years, either give him a chance or sell and cut our losses already.

Anyways, I agree with Saviola, the Empoli duo Marzorati and Pozzi to be recalled.
Tennie
Only problem with Pozzi and Marzorati being recalled is that it's been reported in the Italian press that we've agreed to let them stay on loan at Empoli next year. Haven't seen an official confirmation of this on the club website, though.

(For what it's worth, I'd love to see them both back.)
ACM-pippo
Marzoratti and Pozzi - co-ownership with Empoli for one more year(until 2008)
Alessandro Matri was loan to Cagliari until 2008
Antonini maybe goes to Treviso.
Donati maybe goes to Celtic.
kurtsimonw
Only problem with Pozzi and Marzorati being recalled is that it's been reported in the Italian press that we've agreed to let them stay on loan at Empoli next year.

Well that is a problem. I don't suppose another year would hurt, they'd still only be 21/22 at the end of next season.

Donati maybe goes to Celtic.

We're not going to get much for him then, The Bhoys are skint. dry.gif
Tennie
The good thing about Marzorati and Pozzi staying at Empoli next year is that they'll get European experience there -- Empoli is playing in the UEFA Cup.
dst
But we do need another RB! Oddo and Cafu are not enough in my view... and Bonera... well, I'm better than him and I suppose Lino is better than him too at RB! rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 17 2007, 12:43 PM)
We're not going to get much for him then, The Bhoys are skint. dry.gif

Yeah, but he'll learn to kick and punch and he'll come back stronger just like Gatto! tongue.gif
The Stinger 21

This is what I got from our Arabian Fan Site.

By the way about Antonilli there is some news telling that there are a loan offer came from Bari which play in Serie B.

I think Milan will recall Diago who is Kaka brother just to let kaka stay with milan.

I have a question did any one heared about Andrea Raggi who linked with Milan
misha
What would be great to bring Abbiati back as a second keeper (although Abbiati want to be oly first). Kalac and Storari are crap and a little more competition for the number one role will be good for Dida. Dida at this age is more injury prone and a desent cover is needed.
kurtsimonw
Ohhh. So the reason we always loan Abbiati out is because he refuses to be a back up?

I knew there must have been some reason behind us loaning him out. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 18 2007, 02:11 AM)
Ohhh. So the reason we always loan Abbiati out is because he refuses to be a back up?

I knew there must have been some reason behind us loaning him out.  rolleyes.gif

Yep. After all he was our first choice keeper for a few years (including the 1999 championship). After Dida came for the second time Abbiati became his b!tch for season or two and then asked to leave.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 18 2007, 12:15 AM)
Yep. After all he was our first choice keeper for a few years (including the 1999 championship). After Dida came for the second time Abbiati became his b!tch for season or two and then asked to leave.

After Gigi`s injury and becoming Juve`s first choice he went with pretty vicious and arrigant comments about Milan, so I think his relationship with the club is not very good. True, he would be a great backup, though Kalac wasn`t that bad this season!!

For the other loans...I would be so happy to see some youngster make it to our squad/bench. I think sitting on the bench with Kaladze and doing the training with champions like Paolo and Sandro would benefit Lino even more then just another year at Empoli..
dst
Donati keen on Celtic move
18 Jun 2007

Milan winger Massimo Donati is 'very interested' in joining Celtic and is due to hold talks with the SPL champions this week.

Donati is looking to leave the UEFA Champions League winners over the summer after struggling to make an impact in Carlo Ancelotti's plans.

He has been linked with a £3million switch to Celtic and Donati's agent Andrea D'Amico confirmed the player is keen on a move to Parkhead.

"I can confirm Massimo and I are planning to hold a meeting with Celtic representatives in the middle of the week," D'Amico told the Daily Record.

"We do not know yet where those discussions will take place, but we are both prepared to fly to London or Scotland.

"Massimo is very interested in the Celtic proposal and he is seriously considering that option and he wants to hear what they have to say."

Atalanta, with whom he spent last season, Palermo, Sampdoria and Torino are all reportedly hoping to keep Donati in Serie A, but D'Amico admits the offer of Champions League football with Celtic is tempting.

He added: "The prospect of Champions League football is exciting for any player.

"Massimo is no different as he wants to play at the highest levels in the game."

skysports

I'd rather he moved to Celtic. International experience is always important.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2007, 12:02 PM)
I'd rather he moved to Celtic. International experience is always important.

The man is 26 allready...so, we don`t need him, even if he would gain some world class experience...let`s get rid of him forever... cool.gif
LaPalma
As far as I know both Sammarco and Donati won't be back next season. Only Digao will come back till now. Does anyone know about Aubamayeng? Some time ago I've heard that he'll be a first team player next season unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 18 2007, 02:15 PM)
The man is 26 allready...so, we don`t need him, even if he would gain some world class experience...let`s get rid of him forever... cool.gif

I thought he was 23! ohmy.gif
Tennie
There's an interview with Primavera coach Galli in the June issue of Forza Milan. It indicates that Willy, Di Gennaro, and Darmian will be the 3 Primavera players bumped up to the first team next year.
dst
Di Gennaro looks like a great prospect!! smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2007, 12:35 PM)
I thought he was 23!  ohmy.gif

Nope...

Hmh, nice signature dst! wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
Now we have the final answer to this topic - not even one! Thats really great,.. angry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.