Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Give Up On Emerson
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
jefri91
Milan Give Up On Emerson

The Rossoneri do not want to negotiate with Real Madrid following the latest news that the Merengues approached Kaka's agent in the past days.

Milan are set to target new midfielders to strengthen their team for next season, as former Juventus player Emerson does not feature any more in their plans.

This is mainly due to the fact that the Spanish giants, yet again, tried to hold private talks with Brazilian ace Kaka in order to lure him to Madrid.

This obviously did not please the Rossoneri directors who are now irritated with their Spanish counterparts and for this reason they are not ready to negotiate any player, incoming or outgoing, with the Merengues in the near future.

With Emerson out of the picture, the new names for the Milan midfield are Thiago Motta and Edmilson, both of Barcelona, with whom the Rossoneri have a much better rapport.

Hmmmm is this good or bad?
kurtsimonw
That depends what website it came from?
jefri91
www.goal.com
Portman
GOAL.com = TribalFootball = Webbie that takes the news from the other websites or papers. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I hope this is true. Specially if we're getting a younger midfielder.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 16 2007, 11:52 AM)
GOAL.com = TribalFootball = Webbie that takes the news from the other websites or papers.  rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I hope this is true. Specially if we're getting a younger midfielder.

Young midfielder? I really don`t think we need a young midfielder right now. First we need a young striker, then defender, then keeper...and the last thing is a mid-man. Yohann filled that department out for a while... wink.gif

With Emerson out of the picture, the new names for the Milan midfield are Thiago Motta and Edmilson, both of Barcelona, with whom the Rossoneri have a much better rapport.

Both players would cost us much and both players aren`t worth half of the price...Edmilson was something before his injurie, while Motta was a shitty player form the very first match... puke.gif ...I`d hope and pray to god that such a transfer never happenes. For them, Emerson plays in another galaxy...
arivanjj
it would be good news, if it were true...
Rossoneri7
Emerson is a very good midfielder. He is very reliable, at Juve, he was one of the reason behind their success. He really brings balance to midfield, as he also has that piece of quality to take the ball forward as well as defend his keep king.gif

I hope this is not true, as Broochi ain't good enough to fill in for either of; Ambro, Gatuso, or Pirlo. Whilest Emerson would prove to be the perfect solution smile.gif
Zed.D
This news is not that bad.

I know he's a good player, but he's 31. We should go after younger midfielders...
Jack Sparrow
No Emerson...so who do we have now? Is Sissoko still on the market? Naah..he's too tough and doesn't pass much.

Lol...we really should buy Dani Alves, he's like a one stop solution. He can play RM, RB and DM. Heh heh biggrin.gif Would fill up a lot of holes at ones...like a quick fix.

Don't think Edmilson or Motta are in Emerson class to be honest. At least from what I've heard. Maybe we should look at the Scottish league...or now that Betis is going down, just get Vogel back.
kurtsimonw
or now that Betis is going down, just get Vogel back.

We don't need or want any of those sorts in Milan. puke.gif
Jack Sparrow
Well Vogel was a Milan player. We got screwed in the Oli deal. I want him back.
kurtsimonw
Vogel is okay, nothing special.

I just don't like Betis. At all.
Jack Sparrow
Very few special defensive mids who are available
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 16 2007, 09:55 PM)
Very few special defensive mids who are available

That is true .. Plus Vogel was very reliable, remember Bayern wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 16 2007, 11:05 PM)
That is true .. Plus Vogel was very reliable, remember Bayern wink.gif

There are some better options...Vogel belongs to the past...I`ll doubt that there is a possibility of bringing him back...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 17 2007, 01:55 AM)
There are some better options...Vogel belongs to the past...I`ll doubt that there is a possibility of bringing him back...

I would say there are better options too wink.gif But he has already proved that he is an excellent bench player king.gif That is what I am referring too, cuz Gattuso and Pirlo rockl no one can bench them cool.gif

About the possibility, I believe it is possible to bring him back, but I don't think he is what Carlo wanted, or else he would have stayed wink.gif
sansiro1708
mmm i dont think we should buy an old player cuz theres a diff between young and old.old=his performence will slow down every time he dosent play.young=it will not matter as much as and old guys playing time cuz with players like pirlo seedorf kaka rino ambro ect...he will learn every day and improve every week .
remember we dont need first team material. we need a good sub
in my opinion emerson,motta, edmilson ......are defnitly not wat we should be looking for
get a someone young with talent. the rest... our experienced players do the rest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.