Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eto'o: I want to stay and Barcelona want me to stay
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman
Eto'o: "Yo soy el que mando sobre mi futuro"

12/06/07  15:59 h.Samuel Eto'o ha tenido una mañana promocional llena, presentado una colección de relojes y un videojuego. En ambos actos, el jugador camerunés ha asegurado que quien manda sobre su futuro es él.

"Yo soy el que mando sobre mi futuro porque el club no me puede echar teniendo contrato".

'Samu' asegura que ya ha repetido que quiere continuar la próxima temporada, a pesar de los cantos de sirena que llegan de Milán. "Yo ya lo he dicho, mi representante también. No sé cómo os lo tengo que decir", dice Eto'o.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20070612/NO...A317974069.html

"I already said that I want to stay in Barcelona. The club wants me and I want to stay here... so I don't know what to say more.
I am the one who decide my future."

After his agent, now Eto'o confirms his desire to stay in Catalonia.

PS: If you undestand spanish you can hear his words in the media-play in the website above.
misha
He won't say 'I want to leave' or something like that now( still one game to go).
Rossoneri7
It is exactly what Porty said, a smoke screen. Galliani brought up Etoo's name at the interview a week ago .. He did that to cover why he was really going to Barca for wink.gif *Look, I'm a conspiracy theorist tongue.gif * ..
dst
Great!! Keep your weird dressing habits clear away off Milano!! wink.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 12 2007, 05:32 PM)
Great!! Keep your weird dressing habits clear away off Milano!!  wink.gif

So you don't want Eto'o, Ronaldinho or Henry? Who do you think we should sign then?
Portman
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 13 2007, 06:32 AM)
So you don't want Eto'o, Ronaldinho or Henry? Who do you think we should sign then?

For the world-class foward place he wants Charisteas. wink.gif

PS: dst wants Ronaldinho and he knows we're gonna get him.
sansiro1708
who cares about eto'o ...i think we should get Tevez would do great not even trying his best in serie A or pato who is a really good invesment future wise because he is simply awsome rolleyes.gif
anyways these are actually 2 posible signings that we can get and WOULD defitnely get moratti pissed JUST LIKE THE MERDA DID TO US WITH ZLATAN AND CRESPO!!!! angry.gif

i dont know y but i think galliani might even go for a move for quagliarella or cassano over in the summer huh.gif
(#1+future=CARLITOS TEVEZ;future and posible future=PATO)
kurtsimonw
I must say I'm not a fan of Tevez. Anybody that guns down United at Old Trafford is usually given 'legendary' status by me. But I'm not entirely convinced by him.

I know he didn't have the greatest team around him and with Argentina his performances have been pretty good, but I'm not sure he's as great as everybody says. Maybe he had a poor season in the Premier League this season and he'll get better, I just don't know if spending £25m on him is the right thing to do.

I'd rather us get R10, Henry or Eto'o, regardless of their ages.
sansiro1708
i think tevez would kick azz in any league BUT the premiereship(i personally think in england they play the toughest football so no problem for essien, gattuso,terry, rooney, ect....)
italy and spain (and portugal) are the cotries that play the most similar football that is played in south america ... i mean he has never been a flop not even in the worst season of his life in west ham
BOCA: #10 and the best player when he was around
CORINTHIANS:captain + 10
WEST HAM: not his best season but he becomed the superman that saved WHU from relegation
so u take ur opinion but i actually think that he did great in the toughest league for him ..first time around in european football at his young age
Portman
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM)
i think tevez would kick azz in any league BUT the premiereship(i personally think in england they play the toughest football so no problem for essien, gattuso,terry, rooney, ect....)
italy and spain (and portugal) are the cotries that play the most similar football that is played in south america ... i mean he has never been a flop  not even in the worst season of his life in west ham
BOCA: #10 and the best player when he was around
CORINTHIANS:captain + 10
WEST HAM: not his best season  but he becomed the superman that saved WHU from relegation
so u take ur opinion but i actually think that he did great in the toughest league for him ..first time around in european football at his young age

Dude... I undestand your "passion" for Tévez. I like him too but let's face facts: he's joining Inter.
dst
We'll see... I say he'll stay in the Premiership! He won't come to Milan for sure... well as sure as one can be.
sansiro1708
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 13 2007, 05:54 PM)
Dude... I undestand your "passion" for Tévez. I like him too but let's face facts: he's joining Inter.

i hate u! cry.gif
kurtsimonw
Ah well, he's Argentine anyways. It' just gives us English guys extra reason to enjoy their constant failures. wink.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 14 2007, 02:55 AM)
Ah well, he's Argentine anyways. It' just gives us English guys extra reason to enjoy their constant failures.  wink.gif

But when they go to La Liga or Serie A they flurrish tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
Argentine players can do what they want at Inter, as long as Juve are in the league, they're going to win nothing. wink.gif

The Argies recent record against the Three Lions isn't at it's best, I thank Inter for lowering the standard of Argentine football, Mancini is my new hero. tongue.gif
jbryant1
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 13 2007, 07:06 PM)
Argentine players can do what they want at Inter, as long as Juve are in the league, they're going to win nothing.  wink.gif

The Argies recent record against the Three Lions isn't at it's best, I thank Inter for lowering the standard of Argentine football, Mancini is my new hero. tongue.gif

So you are predicting a Juve victory next season.

I give props to Inter and Juve for getting aggressive with reinforcements. They go out and get them and see if they fit. We just let Galliani and Bert dreaming of the next big signing like they did last year and nothing happened while teams are rebuilding themselves. If they don't sign one of these big names people should stone them in the Coliseum.

Whats alarming about this whole thing is how passive we are in these transfer markets. We want Etoo, Ronaldinho, Henry, Drogba and others, yeah who doesn't want them . The difference with other big clubs is they make it happen.
kurtsimonw
Whats alarming about this whole thing is how passive we are in these transfer markets. We want Etoo, Ronaldinho, Henry, Drogba and others, yeah who doesn't want them . The difference with other big clubs is they make it happen.

Spot on my friend.

So you are predicting a Juve victory next season.

Yes. I predict Juve to return straight to the top.

There's just something about them that I've always admired, they're winners, they know how to get it done and go ahead and do it.

People don't see Vincenzo Iaquinta the way I do, I know how good of a player he can be, and if he does sign for Juve I think it'll be a nice coup for them. Though, they will need another bench/rotation striker.

Obviously the key to all of it will be having the best keeper in the World. If they didn't keep Buffon they'd have been battling for 3rd/4th. But, with Buffon, they'll have no worries as he is a match winner, doesn't matter how badly Juve can play they can always be sure they can get something out of the game with him in goal.

Getting rid of JA Boumsong is a must though, he's the worst defender I've ever seen play. When he played at Villa Park for Newcastle when the teams were announced his name got the biggest cheer of all, he makes so many mistakes it's unreal. Juve need him out, he's their only liability.

Of course that's my own opinion and many people will disagree. But that's the whole point of this forum isn't it. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.