Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Offer Simic To Marseilles - Report
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
bigmacmtl
The Croatian defender might join the French side on loan according to the French daily newspaper, 'La Provence'.

Apparently, two Directors of the French club went to Zagabria to evaluate the Rossonero player during the match played last Wednesday against Russia, as Marseilles are searching for a central defender and Simic could be the ideal solution.

The 32-year-old defender would gladly accept a move to the French league in order to get more playing time.

Milan will only let him go on loan considering that he still has a two-year contract with the Italian club, and with this transfer they would free up a spot for a new young defender in their squad.

Simic has hardly featured in Milan's first eleven in his fifth season with the Rossoneri following his move from rivals Inter. With Milan, Simic has won a Scudetto and two Champions Leagues.

-Goal.com
bigmacmtl
on loan? i'm 99% sure we wont extend his contract since he'll be 34 when his current contract expires. so we loan him? so he can come back at 33? why not just sell him now if we dont want him next season? lol ah well this is just a report, and yess i'll be very happy if this happens. ya simic has been pretty solid for us over the years, but this is step forward for the future.
misha
It will be good for both sides. After all we have four guys who are better than him, and at Marseilles he will be a starter. If he moves it should be permanently.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 11 2007, 11:08 AM)
It will be good for both sides. After all we have four guys who are better than him, and at Marseilles he will be a starter. If he moves it should be permanently.

Ditto. Good for both.
Jack Sparrow
But I like Simic mommmyyy!!! cry.gif

I don't want him to leave....waaaaaahhhhhh cry.gif
dst
Bad move, bad move!! sad.gif mad.gif

I like him!!! But yeah, we got Kaladze!! rolleyes.gif
Tennie
Early reports in the Italian press are that Simic turned down the offer.
Jack Sparrow
Early reports in the Italian press are that Simic turned down the offer

Heheh devil.gif Mah boy mah boy!!

There are two different ways to put family above football. Sheva did one method. Simic is doing the second. Guess he's too well settled in Milan. And a sure shot selection for the NT...so what the f@ck is he moving for!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.