Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiziano Crudeli: Trezeguet to Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman
Tiziano Crudeli: "Trezeguet va al Milan"
Il giocatore è cercato anche dal Valencia

10.06.2007 21.58 di Alessio Calfapietra    articolo letto 4101 volte

Durante "Diretta Stadio" di questa sera, Tiziano Crudeli, da sempre vicino alla vicende rossonere, ha detto che David Trezeguet andrà al Milan, riferendosi ad una fonte non specificata. La notizia è stata verificata in diretta da Giulio Mola, esperto di mercato, il quale ha riferito che ci sono i margini per chiudere con la società rossonera, aggiungendo che molto dipenderà dal destino di Gilardino e di Adriano.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?a...n=read&id=62187

Tiziano said today that Trezeguet is coming to Milan.

For god sake, we don't need another inbox-striker with Inzaghi and Gilardino. rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
Who is this Crudeli?

And does this make it reliable/seem like it's going to happen?
Portman
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 10 2007, 10:42 PM)
Who is this Crudeli?

WHO IS CRUDELI?! WHO IS CRUDELI?!

/ban kurtsimonw

He's one of the most famous jornalists in Italy - a great Milan fan. (http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1820 OR search for 'Crudeli' in video zone OR youtube)

TBH I think it's b/s. Our board wants to keep a certain name (player) out of the media so they keep them busy with likes of Henry, Eto'o or Trezeguet. Maybe someone told Crudeli to say this...

But this is just my opinion. cool.gif
Nova
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 10 2007, 10:42 PM)
Who is this Crudeli?

you dont know crudeli ?

He's the one having a heart attack biggrin.gif

crudeli contro inter
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 10 2007, 09:55 PM)
WHO IS CRUDELI?! WHO IS CRUDELI?!

/ban kurtsimonw

He's one of the most famous jornalists in Italy - a great Milan fan. (http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1820 OR search for 'Crudeli' in video zone OR youtube)

Nope I honestly don't know him. sad.gif

I've seen that video before, Nova. Pretty funny stuff. biggrin.gif
Warchant
could be a replacement if gila leaves
Jack Sparrow
This is so wierd....we know that Gila isn't leaving. So if Porty is right and this is just midirection, then it's good.

Trez's gesture at the end of the match almost confirms he's leaving!! So then to where?

Now what worries me is that wasn't it Crudelli who said we'd get Oddo only after the Milan-Lazio match was played at the Siro in Jan. So obviously he's got some kind of insider track....unsure.gif

Trez to Milan!!!??? Why??!!!! The same guy who put Pippo out of business at Juve and brought him to Milan. I'm not sure this is a good idea to drag him here.

I swear if we get this guy and parade him around as our world class piece of sh!t...I'll explode.... realmad.gif
Zed.D
Trezeguet to Milan a big no-no! he's great, but his style of play is like those of Gila and Pippo and even Ronaldo, a finisher. We need a striker like Henry or Eto'o, who can actually run with the ball, make play for others and these kind of stuff...

he's most probably heading to Lyon.
redbabies
he is much better than both Gila and Pippo wink.gif

but I still dont believe that he'll come.

And, I agree with Porty that our world-class striker isn't any of those 3 (Henry, Eto'o, or Trez)
Nova
What we need is a sheva type of striker. One who doesnt have to depend on midfield to get a ball.

Having both pippo & gilardino in the box is like 2 headless chickens running around and bumping into eachother.
whoarethepatriots
I dont think that Trez will come firstly becuase we already have enough box strikers and secondly Juve will be reluctant to strengthen us as they did with Ibra and Inter
redbabies
Yes exaclty, they just said that they won't do the same mistake as the one with Ibra.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 11 2007, 07:47 AM)
This is so wierd....we know that Gila isn't leaving. So if Porty is right and this is just midirection, then it's good.

Trez's gesture at the end of the match almost confirms he's leaving!! So then to where?

Now what worries me is that wasn't it Crudelli who said we'd get Oddo only after the Milan-Lazio match was played at the Siro in Jan. So obviously he's got some kind of insider track....unsure.gif

Trez to Milan!!!??? Why??!!!! The same guy who put Pippo out of business at Juve and brought him to Milan. I'm not sure this is a good idea to drag him here.

I swear if we get this guy and parade him around as our world class piece of sh!t...I'll explode.... realmad.gif

Though I doubt he will end up at Milan, when he leaves juve wink.gif I think he is on a class over of Gilardino. He has a wealth of experience and is still playing at the top of his game. With a midfield like Milans', he will be easily ending the season with 20+ goals cool.gif

But again, I doubt it, as we have Inzaghi and Gilardino. If Gilardino leaves, then Trezeguet would be the perfect buy to take Gila's place king.gif
Jack Sparrow
Agreed, but with Gila's newly sworn loyalty, there is no place for Trez. Inzaghi was a Milan hero, and now he's a legend after this season. We won't sign Trez.
Warchant
TURIN, Italy (AP) - David Trezeguet will not be playing for Juventus next season.

"There's no possibility of me staying at Juventus," the France striker said after Juventus' 3-2 loss to Spezia in the final round of the Serie B. "There's no more room for negotiations."

The 29-year-old Trezeguet had been in talks with the Turin club to extend his contract beyond June 2008.

"If (the club) had said that they wanted me, it would have been much better, rather than offer me a ridiculous contract," Trezeguet said Sunday, without divulging the terms of the proposed deal. "I wanted to go on with Juve but they didn't want to."

Trezeguet was forced to stay at Juventus at the beginning of the season after the club was stripped of its 2005 and 2006 Serie A titles and relegated to the Serie B because of the Italian match-fixing scandal.

I did what the club asked me to do at the beginning of the year: 15 goals as promised to (former coach Didier) Deschamps," Trezeguet said.

Deschamps left Juventus by mutual consent last month after guiding the team to the Serie B title. He was replaced by former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri

"n seven years I have earned the respect of the fans and my teammates," Trezeguet said. "But I feel that the new club has little faith in me. The club has made other choices, despite my 140 goals."

Juventus is expected to sign Italy and Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta this week.

Trezeguet joined Juventus in 2000 from Monaco. He is reportedly wanted by French champion Lyon and Valencia."
Tennie
"If (the club) had said that they wanted me, it would have been much better, rather than offer me a ridiculous contract," Trezeguet said Sunday, without divulging the terms of the proposed deal. "I wanted to go on with Juve but they didn't want to."

There's a mistranslation in the article above.

What Trezeguet said (according to the usually very reliable Gazzetta dello Sport) was:

"se mi avessero detto che non mi volevano più sarebbe stato meglio"

[If they'd told me they did NOT want me any more, it would've been better].

Splitting hairs perhaps, but it does make a difference.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.