Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan to play in Moscow tournament
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
misha
European champions AC Milan will take part in a four-team invitational tournament in Moscow, Russian media reported.

The Italian side, who beat Liverpool 2-1 in last month's Champions League final, join Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven, Real Madrid and hosts Lokomotiv Moscow for the Aug. 3-5 tournament.

Reuters
kurtsimonw
That'll be a decent thing to watch. It's alot better than playing half ametuer sides.
misha
Moscow in the beginning of the season. Moscow in the end of the season? devil.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 8 2007, 01:27 AM)
Moscow in the beginning of the season. Moscow in the end of the season? devil.gif

wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 8 2007, 04:27 AM)

I thought about that too! We did it in Greece last season... cool.gif

Oh, so Kaka will play against the team if his dreams!?? Will he score an own-goal!?? I take bets... rolleyes.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 8 2007, 01:33 PM)
Oh, so Kaka will play against the team if his dreams!?? Will he score an own-goal!?? I take bets...  rolleyes.gif

That was the first thing I came up...I`m sure we can expect Marca and the other spanish agencys to link Real and Kaka once again, or even force an iterview and wait for some phrase to put a bombastic headline...like..."Kaka still doubt`s",... tongue.gif
arivanjj
oh man Roni vs. Real... yeah that'll be something devil.gif
dst
The fat is in the fire!! cool.gif

(I promise this is the last joke I make about that issue! biggrin.gif )

It's going to be an interesting match-up!!

I'm tempted to start negotiations to get 70m and Gago in exchange for Kaka! *runs to hide*
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 8 2007, 03:56 PM)
I'm tempted to start negotiations to get 70m and Gago in exchange for Kaka! *runs to hide*

Add Ramos to that deal and I'm in biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.