Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan admit defeat in hunt for Sheva
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Warchant
AC Milan have admitted defeat in trying to re-sign Andriy Shevchenko after Peter Kenyon told them Chelsea will not sell or loan the striker.

The Rossoneri are reportedly interested in trying to lure the Ukrainian back to the San Siro just 12 months after he left for Chelsea in a £30million deal.

But vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted the Premiership club are not interested.

He said: "Sheva was transferred a year ago for an important amount of money and I don't think Chelsea will be willing to sell him 12 months later.

"In fact, 15 days ago, (Chelsea chief executive) Peter Kenyon came to Milan's headquarters and told me that Shevchenko is not for sale. He also will not arrive on loan.

"Sheva is part of the history of Milan and he is saddened to have left. Has he (Shevchenko) told me that he regrets it? I will not answer that."

well, i guess he's not the mystery man

now lets move on
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 5 2007, 07:24 PM)
well, i guess he's not the mystery man

now lets move on

Another player out of the way, looks like we are going to be signing another pathetic player, lets hope the boys this year can do it again king.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 5 2007, 10:39 PM)
Another player out of the way, looks like we are going to be signing another pathetic player, lets hope the boys this year can do it again  king.gif

We r the European Champions king.gif
dst
Great! smile.gif

Now let's sign the mind-blowing Yugoslavovic!! That would create chaos wouldn't it!?? rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
I want Rivaaaaaaldooooooooo
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 6 2007, 12:27 AM)
Great! smile.gif

Now let's sign the mind-blowing Yugoslavovic!! That would create chaos wouldn't it!??  rolleyes.gif

Siamo Noi Siamo Noi Campioni d'Europa SIamo Noi !!!

In Milan I trust wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 6 2007, 12:28 AM)
I want Rivaaaaaaldooooooooo

puke.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 5 2007, 08:39 PM)
Another player out of the way, looks like we are going to be signing another pathetic player, lets hope the boys this year can do it again  king.gif

huh.gif

It's the 6th of june and you allready know we'll probably end up buying a pathetic player ? There are still 3 months to go rolleyes.gif Looks like you suffer from the "porty syndrome". Bash bash bash but in the end , campione d'europa !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 5 2007, 11:36 PM)
huh.gif

It's the 6th of june and you allready know we'll probably end up buying a pathetic player ? There are still 3 months to go  rolleyes.gif  Looks like you suffer from the "porty syndrome". Bash bash bash but in the end , campione d'europa !!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

No I suffer from the Nova bashes everyone of my posts syndrome wink.gif

If you read what I said, I said lets hope our boys do it again rolleyes.gif

Mind you anything I say to you will get taken out of context I have learnt that from previous experience rolleyes.gif ... so I'll shutup laugh.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 6 2007, 12:40 AM)
No I suffer from the Nova bashes everyone of my posts syndrome  wink.gif

If you read what I said, I said lets hope our boys do it again  rolleyes.gif

Mind you anything I say to you will get taken out of context I have learnt that from previous experience  rolleyes.gif

So how do you know we're gonna end up with a pathetic player ?

Keep in mind , Today's date is 6th of june and the transfer window closes end of august.
Portman
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 6 2007, 12:36 AM)
Looks like you suffer from the "porty syndrome". Bash bash bash but in the end , campione d'europa !!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Nova
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 6 2007, 12:48 AM)

click here
jbryant1
Scheva won't come. Its kind of a disgrace for him to come back.

Didn't you know English is the native of language of his family love? In other words his wife things she's Princess Di and won't leave.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 5 2007, 10:27 PM)
Great! smile.gif

Now let's sign the mind-blowing Yugoslavovic!!

Hmh?? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.