Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Will Listen To Offers - David Villa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
I Will Listen To Offers - David Villa

The Valencia hit man has added fuel to the fire surrounding his future, suggesting that he might be willing to listen to offers after the end of the Spanish season.

The Valencia man has six more years on his contract, and a release clause of 150 million euros, but that has not stopped speculation over his future.

He has been heavily linked with Chelsea over the last two months, and Barcelona and Real Madrid have also been mentioned in connection with him over the last few weeks.

Valencia have issued a strict hands-off warning, but the Spanish international has shown a willingness to look at offers before confirming his future.

"I know that I am being spoken of outside Spain, and that is always significant for a football player," he told Don Balón.

"If an offer arrived from abroad, then I would take a moment to stop and think about whether or not it interested me."

"I feel happy with Valencia, and have not given my future a thought," he insisted. "However, is an offer were to be tabled, I would sit down and speak."

Juventus and Chelsea are the two foreign clubs linked with him.

goal

He's not really linked with Milan but he is one player I really like. He is a great forward and a great team player!
Rossoneri7
He is a talented kid, witha bright future. I doubt he will leave Spain
dst
Maybe to Liverpool!??
Rossoneri7
Yeah, what do I know .. I doubted Shevchenko was gonna move to Chelsea in the first place rolleyes.gif

Still, I see it this way .. He is either going to Barca or Madrid. He is the lead Spanish striker for the national team. His record in Spain this season has been excellent. Therefor, I would suspect that he wouldnt leave Spain. But then again, u never know wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
With a 150 mill buy out clause and 6 years left in his contract and Valencia having CL football....I don't see him moving anywhere just yet!!
Nova
poor guy is gonna get r@ped in the serie A.

Spaniards dont do well in italy !!

Unless ronaldinho was spanish , but he aint cool.gif

ps. I cant believe r@ped is censored biggrin.gif laugh.gif
redbabies
he won't come to Milan.

its as simple as that. He just isn't a Milan type player.

I dont know, as least I cant see Milan and Villa fit together.
Fillipo Simone
With spanish players at Milan I only have real bad memories... cool.gif
misha
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 7 2007, 09:43 PM)
With spanish players at Milan I only have real bad memories... cool.gif

Yeah, but they were garbage to begin with...

I don't remember a top Spanish player in Italy. But they can succeed here too. Player like Villa who's a big talent can make it In Milan. When you are talented then it a qustion of how much do you want this, and what you are willing to do to improve. Of course it'll take him some time to adjust and to be physical and all, but it's wrong to make a generalization to all Spanish players IMO. At the beginning people were saying that Kaka isn't physical enough too...
Zed.D
Villa to Milan? Beyond impossible!

I don't want him in Milan either. Drogba or Eto'o are far better. he's just having a good season or two. I don't think he can continue like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.