Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka says no to ‘Dinho
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
fresh_prince7
Kaka says no to ‘Dinho

Kaka insists that Milan will fail in their bid to sign Barcelona ace Ronaldinho – but he’s hopeful that Andriy Shevchenko could return.

The Blaugrana star has been heavily paired with the Rossoneri over the past few months, while the Ukrainian may be assessing his future after his struggles at Chelsea over the last year.

“I think Milan have moved further away from Ronaldinho if compared to three months ago,” said Kaka in an interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I don’t think he will move here as he seems set to stay at Barcelona,” added the South American.

“As to Sheva, I really hope he comes back. I speak to him often, but unfortunately there are rules in football so you can’t just turn around and leave.

“I am sure he would already be here if the decision was only up to him, but it seems there might be some problems.

“[Barcelona’s] Samuel Eto’o is an alternative as he is a great player, but Sheva would have no difficulty in adapting immediately as he knows everyone here.”

Kaka is one of the leading contenders to win this year’s Golden Ball and he admits he didn’t expect to be in the running so soon into his career.

“I was there in 2002 when Ronaldo lifted the trophy during the celebrations for Real Madrid’s centenary. It was an incredible emotion,” explained the 25-year-old.

“I would have never imagined that I would compete for the Golden Ball at my age.

“I haven’t won it yet, but it is flattering to hear that so many important players are suggesting that I should be the winner,” continued the Champions League top scorer.

“My first objective is the Intercontinental Cup. I am aware that the Champions League is more prestigious, but the Intercontinental Cup is especially fascinating for a Brazilian.

“With regards to next season, we will compete with Inter for the Scudetto. This time there will be no point deductions to ruin the championship.”

Boss Carlo Ancelotti recently renewed his contract, which now expires in 2011 just as Kaka’s, and the player confirmed that he has no intention of leaving Milan despite Real Madrid’s courtship.

“I spoke to the Coach and I told him that together we can win everything with Milan. We have chosen our future. Real Madrid can forget about me, at least for now.”

(channel4.com)
Warchant
Real Madrid can forget about me, at least for now.”

could he have been more vague rolleyes.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 5 2007, 03:46 PM)
could he have been more vague rolleyes.gif

Im getting sick of it. i just know he wants go , so its just a matter of 1/2 years.
KillerMax
See what I'm talking about guys? It's like he can't wait to get his Milan years over with so he can go to Real. What the f@ck is he trying to do to Milan fans? I can hear the ultras jeering him right now...
Nova
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2007, 04:09 PM)
See what I'm talking about guys? It's like he can't wait to get his Milan years over with so he can go to Real. What the f@ck is he trying to do to Milan fans? I can hear the ultras jeering him right now...

sad.gif well , i dont want him to lie to us like sheva did.

these are just jedi mind tricks , i dont know what to think of him right now.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 5 2007, 09:13 AM)
sad.gif  well , i dont want him to lie to us like sheva did.

these are just jedi mind tricks , i dont know what to think of him right now.

It's one thing to be honest and another to say hurtful things. I'm sure this kind of talk will not go down easy for many Milan fans and officials. He could say that he has a contract with us and he will respect it. That's good enough. Unless he is leaving sooner which would be just disgraceful after all the talk about "staying until Milan sell me" and all that stuff.

It seems to me like though, although he wants to stay with us for now, he doesn't want Real to lose interest in him, so he keeps saying all these things. Which as you can tell, is really getting on my nerves.

Forza Paolo! Forza Ambro! Forza Pirlo! Forza Gattuso! Forza Nesta! Forza Milan!
Rossoneri7
Why r u worried about Kaka's future ?! He has a contract till 2011 and he isn't up for sale cool.gif

That should be the end of it. I don't understand why u guys are going through this again and again .. It's like a bunch of girls with pms rolleyes.gif

Kaka is staying. When it is 2010, then start doing whatever it is u wanna whine about, at the mean time, just worry about who is coming in. Cuz u never know, he might not wake up tomorrow and that could be much worse than selling him to Madrid rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:24 AM)
Why r u worried about Kaka's future ?! He has a contract till 2011 and he isn't up for sale cool.gif

That should be the end of it. I don't understand why u guys are going through this again and again .. It's like a bunch of girls with pms  rolleyes.gif

Kaka is staying. When it is 2010, then start doing whatever it is u wanna whine about, at the mean time, just worry about who is coming in. Cuz u never know, he might not wake up tomorrow and that could be much worse than selling him to Madrid rolleyes.gif

Oooh... Look the big man with the hairy chest and no feelings is talking... rolleyes.gif

I f@cking care what Kaka says to the media because 1) He is our best player 2) Just a contract doesn't mean anything and I do f@cking want a f@cking player here who is thinking and talking about Real Madrid, playing alongside this dedicated group of players who are a bunch of professionals. Even Ronaldinho doesn't talk about us this much. Kaka and you can go f@ck yourselves with this whole contract BS, I'm not falling for another Sheva!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2007, 06:30 PM)
Oooh... Look the big man with the hairy chest and no feelings is talking... rolleyes.gif

I f@cking care what Kaka says to the media because 1) He is our best player 2) Just a contract doesn't mean anything and I do f@cking want a f@cking player here who is thinking and talking about Real Madrid, playing alongside this dedicated group of players who are a bunch of professionals. Even Ronaldinho doesn't talk about us this much. Kaka and you can go f@ck yourselves with this whole contract BS, I'm not falling for another Sheva!

He never f@cking said that he wanted to play for Madrid !!!!
He has said it on acmilan.com time and time again that he is "happy in Milan", his "family is happy in Milan", he is "apart of the Milan family", that "Milan gave him a lot and he wants to pay it back", that "when Chelsea wanted me, they wanted to send me to Moscow on loan, but Milan believed in me"

Why r u being affected by what the media says ?!

And Kaka doesn't owe u, me , or anyone anything rolleyes.gif If he wants to leave, he is FREE to leave. But he doesn't ! He signed a contract till 2011 when Milan where about to drop to Serie B. Actions should speak louder than words king.gif

Shevchenko was sold when he was 30 years old for twice his actual price tag cool.gif Now tell me, who won in the end, Milan or Shevchenko ?! Milan won the CL Sheva won jack sh!t !

Milan knows how to deal with it's players ... Don't go overboard with this .. All our key players are staying till 2010-2011 (Nesta, kaka, Dida, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, etc) .. Milan isn't Kaka, Milan is BIGGER than Kaka. And Kaka knows today, that he is at the #1 club in the world!
m1ke
Tone it down pKM innocent.gif
KillerMax
Sorry guys, especially R7. It's nothing personal. I just lost my temper. After what Sheva did to us, all I will say that, it was tough. Really tough. And I can't stand Kaka anymore with this Real bs. He is just giving me this vibe that his desire is to play for Madrid and that he can't wait to go there. I don't want a player like that playing for us. Better leave now than later.
weeeow
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 04:24 PM)

That should be the end of it. I don't understand why u guys are going through this again and again .. It's like a bunch of girls with pms  rolleyes.gif

Exactly cool.gif

KAKA' IS NOT LEAVING FFS!!

Also, may I add that in the next match, will you guys jeer at Kaka' when he scores? Eh? I don't think so!! biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 03:24 PM)

Exactly. Kaka might leave, after all he is a foreigner and wasn't a Milan youth product, but all I know is that when he does leave he will have given Milan his best playing years, just like Sheva.

Kaka is saying that he is staying untill 2011 FOR SURE after that no one knows what will happen, he will be 29 by then so basically we will have used up his best years. And then if he des decide that he wants to look for a new adventure be sure that Milan will make sure that they get the right end of the stick just like they did with Sheva and Chelsea.

And besides, by 2011 Calderon and co might not be at the helm of Real any more and the Kaka interest might just die down.

What I'm 100% sure of though Kaka will be with us for the next 5 years for certain and that is good enough for me.

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2007, 03:55 PM)
Sorry guys, especially R7. It's nothing personal. I just lost my temper. After what Sheva did to us, all I will say that, it was tough. Really tough. And I can't stand Kaka anymore with this Real bs. He is just giving me this vibe that his desire is to play for Madrid and that he can't wait to go there. I don't want a player like that playing for us. Better leave now than later.

Sheva was more painful because he fed us bull up until the day that he announced he wanted to learn English. Kaka is saying that right now he is happy with Milan and will stay untill the contract HE HIMSELF signed ends and that's certain what happens after that he is not sure, he might stay or he might go.

He's not feeding us bull about becaoming the next Costacurta or Maldini. That's why I respect Kaka and even if he decides to leave at some point in the DISTANT future I will still have respect for him for not leading us on to believe something when he is thinking of doing the total opposite
Milan Are Brilliant
Kaka isn't bigger than Milan no, but if we lose him I know that the team will be nothing compared to what it is now, I know the same was said about Sheva but Kaka is our playmaker without him we wouldn't have done half as well as we have done this year.

Kaka will indeed go to Madrid, I'm resigned to that but I really do hope we get the next couple of seasons out of him because he's at his most effective now. In a few years I think he will be just a good midfielder, remember everyone raving about Lampard a few years ago, now look, somehow I can see the same happening with Kaka, so don't think of it as the end of the world guys, unless he goes in the near future.

Who knows in a few years it could be Gourcuff stealing the show king.gif
adooooo
Actually Kaka didn't say "for now" in the interview, he said, "as it looks right know", a bit of difference even though it wasn't that much better.
Warchant
of course, this could just be a bad translation from spanish...i wouldn't put it past the media
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2007, 06:55 PM)
Better leave now than later.

Definitely!

If he thinks he's too good for Milan and will only realize his potential when he plays for Madrid then I'd wave goodbye to him right now!

I only want footballers that enjoy playing for Milan and don't see her as a stepping stone!

I'd cash on him right now!! E70m + Gago would be enough!!! Then we get R20 and Zambro with 150m + Gila so everyone's happy!! biggrin.gif

But I guess Milan is not good enough for Gago or R20 too... rolleyes.gif
jefri91
I cant imagine Milan in 2012....
none of the players we have now are going to be playing ohmy.gif
armiss
he(kaka) is not milan youth product but he takes what sheva takes from milan and i am sure he will not be the one who is in milan if he seriously want to leave ( even when he could be the best player in the world ) . kaka couldnt be the one who is now if he starts playing in europe for any other club even in Dreeeegming Madrid ., sheva in milan was a super striker but in chelsea he was not and he is not and he will not be that much in Milan, in a whole year from a 3 years contract ( the best striker in the world ) speaks about matching new conditions but we know and everybody know that he could do those great works only in milan , Not in chelski , revale mardid , bashkelona , marcherter united , keeporpooool or Dinamo Kipppppppef , Milan's Berlusconi and Milan's family is greater than anyone and that is all .
dst
Kaka expressed his concerns that if ever left he might end up unsuccessful in one of his uefa.com articles...

But I don't want him to stay due to fear!
redbabies
lets use the best of him in the coming years, and when he gets old and there's little he can do on the pitch, sell him ti Real for tens of millions (of course if he wanna leave, if not keep him as e legend).
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 7 2007, 12:19 PM)
Kaka expressed his concerns that if ever left he might end up unsuccessful in one of his uefa.com articles...

But I don't want him to stay due to fear!

Worried about doing a Sheva eh
sansiro1708
i really hope we get to play madrid on the champions next year and we crush them ....like 4-0 or something i think that would be enough for him to stay with us foreever .
i actually dont think he will be with us for ever but he might retire his european expirience in here, in milan and move to sao paolo later
he would probably use the excuse"i want to know my worth in other leages too...." or some crap like that ....lets hope not ..we simply luv him admitted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.