Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan eye global title
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman
Milan eye global title 

Monday 4 June, 2007 ::: channel4.com

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani insists that the Rossoneri want to win the FIFA Club World Championship.

The Rossoneri secured their seventh Champions League title by defeating Liverpool in Athens two weeks ago and the former Lega Calcio chief has now outlined the club’s objectives for next season.

“First of all we want to win the Club World Championship,” said Galliani, who is currently in Sardinia.

“After that competition we would like to win the Champions League, then the championship, the European Super Cup and the Coppa Italia,” added the official.

“We would like to succeed in all these tournaments, because we do not snub any of them. However, we need to set our priorities.”

The 2007 FIFA Club World Championship will be held in December, when the winner of each of the six major continental competitions will meet in Japan.

Galliani was also asked for his opinion on Alberto Gilardino’s recent controversial statements to the Press, as the striker declared that he was ready to leave the San Siro.

The former Parma star said that he felt he had no choice as he was being treated like a flop after being dropped for Pippo Inzaghi in the Champions League Final.

“Last summer, when I called up the team to tell them that we were forced to review our plans because of the Champions League preliminaries, it took Inzaghi just three hours to reach Milanello,” said Galliani.

“This must serve as an example for many players. A word to the wise is plenty,”
he concluded.

Milan - Campioni del Mondo. (World Champions)
Sounds nice, eh? cool.gif

Anyway, Galliani should stop talking and agree terms with Ronaldinho and Barcelona. biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Pippo...what a player...what a man!!!
misha
If they want to win it all they should back up their words on transfer market.
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 4 2007, 09:50 PM)
If they want to win it all they should back up their words on transfer market.

rolleyes.gif ...
Jack Sparrow
Well u can't complain they messed up this transfer market can u...tongue.gif
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2007, 11:08 PM)
Well u can't complain they messed up this transfer market can u...tongue.gif

Not yet... biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
speaking of which..should we start a poll....Kaka not getting seriously injured this season...was it luck or Milanello being so f@cking brilliant!!
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2007, 11:18 PM)
Kaka not getting seriously injured this season...was it luck or Milanello being so f@cking brilliant!!

He's not breakable like Ambro or R99. I don't remember him injured for a long time.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2007, 11:18 PM)
speaking of which..should we start a poll....Kaka not getting seriously injured this season...was it luck or Milanello being so f@cking brilliant!!

Kaka is a very strong player. You can see this in Gourcuff too, when he got here, he was quickly pushed to the floor or loose his balance. But a couple of months later he has proven to be a brilliant dribbler (Just liek Zidane wink.gif ).

So it is fair to say that part of why he is not injury prone, is because of Milan Lab. Hence, Milanello king.gif
Rossoneri7
Sorry guys .. This is getting stupid, I am DPing everytime, Firefox is acting weird on me ..

When I post and press the 'add reply' thing .. It takes me to an error page, then I press refresh and the damn thing double posts. sad.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 4 2007, 03:13 PM)
Sorry guys .. This is getting stupid, I am DPing everytime, Firefox is acting weird on me ..

When I post and press the 'add reply' thing .. It takes me to an error page, then I press refresh and the damn thing double posts.  sad.gif

Then try something different next time or something. If you keep doing the same thing then you're gonna keep double posting.
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:13 AM)

When I post and press the 'add reply' thing .. It takes me to an error page, then I press refresh and the damn thing double posts.  sad.gif

I think despite an error page the post already sent so by refreshing you sending it twice.
kurtsimonw
R7 just wants to be number 1 on this all-time posters thing. tongue.gif

I wouldn't worry about transfers yet, it's so early that even if we did buy somebody, they won't officialy be a Milan player for another month.

So the transfer market hasn't 'opened' as such.. You can just pre-order players. biggrin.gif
RED&BLACK Milan
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 5 2007, 08:50 AM)
So the transfer market hasn't 'opened' as such.. You can just pre-order players.  biggrin.gif

SO we've kind of PREORDERED Emerson ??
rolleyes.gif
Nova
Regarding to Milan Transfer policy i dont believe in sh!t untill sh!t happens.

I just wait untill the transfer window closes , and then I'll make my report.

Hopefully i can mention us buying Ronaldinho by then cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 5 2007, 02:36 PM)
Regarding to Milan Transfer policy i dont believe in sh!t untill sh!t happens.

I just wait untill the transfer window closes , and then I'll make my report.
Hopefully i can mention us buying Ronaldinho by then  cool.gif

I don't see R10 coming anymore, it will most likely be a top striker, as previously said in another thread, it will either be Eto'o or Henry.

Ronaldinho would be more expensive on one part but more beneficial as a big headliner transfer.

But Eto'o would suit us better
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 5 2007, 03:41 PM)
I don't see R10 coming anymore, it will most likely be a top striker, as previously said in another thread, it will either be Eto'o or Henry.

Ronaldinho would be more expensive on one part but more beneficial as a big headliner transfer.

But Eto'o would suit us better

Then we have to buy ronaldinho and Eto'o cool.gif

It's not like Milan cant afford it.
Rossoneri7
^^^

Exactly king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.