Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inter seek Sheva revenge
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3
gawlo
Inter President Massimo Moratti is thought to be preparing a shock bid for former Milan hero Andriy Shevchenko. After seeing Ronaldo move to the Rossoneri in January and given recent rows between the two San Siro giants which saw Milan mock Inter’s title success during their Champions League celebrations, Moratti sees that anything goes. With Adriano having struggled for fitness and form last season it’s reported he would have no hesitation in moving for the Ukrainian, who is still highly thought of by the Rossoneri.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ita...angloangle.html
gawlo
I just can't imagine that but i don't trust Sheva for 100%. If that would happened he will lost all the rest confidence from Milan fans.
amancik
It won't happen, sheva is not dumb enough to join Inter
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (amancik @ May 31 2007, 12:36 PM)
It won't happen, sheva is not dumb enough to join Inter

That too ..
redbabies
NEVER EVER!

People can say whatever they want, but I'm sure that Milan is still in his heart.
Portman
QUOTE (redbabies @ May 31 2007, 10:50 AM)
NEVER EVER!

People can say whatever they want, but I'm sure that Milan is still in his heart.

Someone have the image of Shevchenko kissing the Chelsea shirt on his 1st official match with Chelsea?
arivanjj
QUOTE (Porty @ May 31 2007, 08:17 PM)
Someone have the image of Shevchenko kissing the Chelsea shirt on his 1st official match with Chelsea?

laugh.gif laugh.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (Porty @ May 31 2007, 11:17 AM)

yes, I saw that kissing live.

But, when it comes to Inter, he still loves Milan.

After all, nowadays there are very rarely players who LOVE a club. Even Gerard was close to joining Chelsea, and we all know how much he "LOVES" Liverpool.
dst
He's now proficient in English (and golf...) so he's ready to return to Milano... and whichever side of it!
amancik
QUOTE (dst @ May 31 2007, 12:10 PM)
He's now proficient in English (and golf...) so he's ready to return to Milano... and whichever side of it!

But I doubt he will go to the scumbag's side ...
whoarethepatriots
If he still has one iota of loyalty left to us, he wont join Inter or another Italian club for that matter

If Inter do make an offer my opinion of him will either be cemented or be destroyed possibly forever
misha
QUOTE (dst @ May 31 2007, 02:10 PM)

Yeah, right. There is no reason to think he will. There is more chance that Kaka will move to Real this season than Sheva to Inter.
Nova
Milan revealed the doors are wide open for his return.

Sheva's departure is not the same as Ronaldo's one.

Ronaldo stayed 4 years with real ? 5 years ? So there is a gap between , plus it was either going to Arabia for the money , play for a smaller club or play for Milan at the highest level. I think i would do the same If I was him.

Sheva however , is only gone for one season. Many of us still love him and even still consider him a milanista. Not me btw , i have some selfrespect king.gif
So him joining Inter now would be the lowest of the lowest of the lowest !

I myself dont think he'll join Inter , but after sheva departure & now Kaka's kind words to Real madrid , I dont know what to think anymore.

All i know is that Milan is bigger then the players and we'll keep winning , with or without sheva/kaka !

devilsmiley.gif king.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
I've stood up for Sheva a lot on this forum with people battering him for leaving him but if he goes to Inter I think that would take the pi$$ but they are assured of Crespo now so I can't see it happening.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 31 2007, 01:56 PM)
I've stood up for Sheva a lot on this forum with people battering him for leaving him but if he goes to Inter I think that would take the pi$$ but they are assured of Crespo now so I can't see it happening.

You just wait until he finishes our top scorer next season.

About 3 of us have stood up for him, but if he were to have an amazing year everyone would be saying 'I knew you'd come through for us Sheva, that's why I've always stuck up for you' and that 3 people would turn into 30.

rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
You guys have no idea how much this would heart me. I feel really bad about how Kaka talks about Real while he is still wearing our colors. Now I read this and the thought of it just hurts.... Rossoneri fans can only take so much betrayal! mad.gif
han2503
this only serves as a joke of the day thread laugh.gif laugh.gif

Inter where always Sheva's b!tches and they shall remain as such cool.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 31 2007, 08:10 PM)
Inter where always Sheva's b!tches and they shall remain as such  cool.gif

So true laugh.gif king.gif
Fillipo Simone
Well Moratti must be desperate...

Ooooh poor Inter, they have soooo much money after their scudetto win,...and so little attention. It`s just another delirious silliness by the old fool.

Sheva at Inter? Please...there is no way that could ever happen. More likely Zidane would return...

Forget about it and let Moratti speak what he likes...

kurtsimonw
Inter don't want Sheva, he's just doing this to get inside the head of anybody involved with Milan.

Please, if I had Zlatan, Crespo, Adriano, Cruz and Suazo(?) the last thing I'd be after is a front man.
KillerMax
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 31 2007, 02:20 PM)
Inter don't want Sheva, he's just doing this to get inside the head of anybody involved with Milan.

He has certainly done just that. dry.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 31 2007, 09:20 PM)

Please, if I had Zlatan, Crespo, Adriano, Cruz and Suazo(?) the last thing I'd be after is a front man.

You are talking about a man who spent a lot of money to bring a certain Robbie Keane after his son found him as a good player in a computer game...

kurt, I know you are intelligent, wink.gif

But I also know Moratti isn`t,.. laugh.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 31 2007, 08:33 PM)
You are talking about a man who spent a lot of money to bring a certain Robbie Keane after his son found him as a good player in a computer game...

kurt, I know you are intelligent,  wink.gif

But I also know Moratti isn`t,.. laugh.gif

ha really?

i know Albertini did this to scout out the England team when they played in 2000, back then no one had any idea what heir squad was like
KillerMax
biggrin.gif Interesting... I guess Albertini and I aren't that different after all then.
misha
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 31 2007, 11:33 PM)

biggrin.gif I heard about that before. The moron just has too much money
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ May 31 2007, 09:36 PM)
ha really?

i know Albertini did this to scout out the England team when they played in 2000, back then no one had any idea what heir squad was like

I can`t remember they did even play against each other??
MizNelson
QUOTE (Porty @ May 31 2007, 03:17 AM)

8/13/2006, during the Community Shield match.

Rossoneri7
dry.gif
kurtsimonw
He's not kissing the badge!
Milan Are Brilliant
He apologized after the game rolleyes.gif How many players would do that rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 1 2007, 12:26 AM)
He apologized after the game  rolleyes.gif  How many players would do that  rolleyes.gif

In English or Italian? wink.gif
kurtsimonw
He's not even kissing the bdge there so it doesn't matter, if anything he's wiping spit on the shirt. tongue.gif
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 1 2007, 02:27 AM)
In English or Italian?  wink.gif

In sign language. Give him a break. Sheva for life cool.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (mishale @ May 31 2007, 04:37 PM)
In sign language.

LOL. smile.gif He had to apologize because people overreacted.

How could he kiss the badge, anyway? It's way up near the collar of the shirt. He'd have to be a contortionist to reach it.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (BMWTaylor @ Jun 1 2007, 05:24 AM)
LOL. smile.gif He had to apologize because people overreacted.

How could he kiss the badge, anyway? It's way up near the collar of the shirt. He'd have to be a contortionist to reach it.

Funny, Buffon said something similar, when he scored that wonder goal rolleyes.gif

I guess he still has it in him biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 1 2007, 05:47 AM)
Funny, Buffon said something similar, when he scored that wonder goal rolleyes.gif

I guess he still has it in him biggrin.gif

whoarethepatriots
For the record Sheva never did kiss our shirt did he?

I remember him slapping his palm on the badge but never a passionate kiss
Nova
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 1 2007, 12:30 PM)
For the record Sheva never did kiss our shirt did he?

I remember him slapping his palm on the badge but never a passionate kiss

well he can kiss my *** , thats for sure .
Milan Are Brilliant
All this moaning wait until your fan boy comes Ronaldinho then you will see what loyalty means to him mad.gif
Nova
There is only one player that earned the right to be called loyal and his name is Paolo "cuore di drago" Maldini .
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 1 2007, 12:41 PM)
There is only one player that earned the right to be called loyal and his name is Paolo "cuore di drago" Maldini .

And Costacurta wink.gif Loyalty means nothing to players these days though, you get the few examples like Torres but if he leaves does that mean he's been unloyal to Atletico Madrid even though like Sheva he was turning others down for years? rolleyes.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 1 2007, 01:43 PM)
And Costacurta  wink.gif  Loyalty means nothing to players these days though, you get the few examples like Torres but if he leaves does that mean he's been unloyal to Atletico Madrid even though like Sheva he was turning others down for years?  rolleyes.gif

Costacurta aint a Milan player anymore.

Torres would have left years ago if the right right amount of money was paid. Staying cause the president said so is not loyal. He turned no one down.

Loyal ? Please ... rolleyes.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 1 2007, 12:49 PM)
Costacurta aint a Milan player anymore.

So that means he wasn't loyal huh.gif tongue.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 1 2007, 02:26 PM)
So that means he wasn't loyal  huh.gif  tongue.gif

He was loyal yes. Maldini wasnt loaned out for a season though...
misha
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 1 2007, 04:48 PM)
He was loyal yes. Maldini wasnt loaned out for a season though...

So what? It doesn't change anything
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 1 2007, 02:27 PM)
So what? It doesn't change anything

It was for him to improve as this was like his 2nd season or something in the first team, apparently that's unloyal.
Nova
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 1 2007, 03:33 PM)
It was for him to improve as this was like his 2nd season or something in the first team, apparently that's unloyal.

Have I said he was unloyal ?

Don't start like that , dont twist my words around.
misha
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 1 2007, 05:35 PM)
Have I said he was unloyal ?

No, but you said it like you hold it against him. Loaning youngster for a year is a very common thing
Nova
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 1 2007, 03:39 PM)
No, but you said it like you hold it against him. Loaning youngster for a year is a very common thing

Buddy , have i said he was unloyal ??

NO

He was very loyal to Milan. He just didnt play all seasons , what's so wrong in saying that ?
misha
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 1 2007, 05:46 PM)
Buddy , have i said he was unloyal ??

NO
He was very loyal to Milan. He just didnt play all seasons , what's so wrong in saying that ?

I understand that you said he was loyal.

It's o.k to say that, but when you said "He was loyal yes. Maldini wasnt loaned out for a season though..." it was sounding like that just because Costacurta played one season on loan you rate Maldini a little bit higher in the loyal department.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.