Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan duo go under the knife
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
misha
Milan stars Paolo Maldini and Alberto Gilardino both underwent knee surgery this afternoon, confirmed the club.

Both players flew out to Belgium for a consultation with Professor Marc Martens in Antwerp and went under the knife.

Captain Maldini required an operation on his left knee to correct a long-term problem regarding “inflammation of the cartilage around the femoro-rotulea”.

Gilardino had “meniscal cysts removed from the outside meniscus of his right knee”.

Both players are expected to resume their pre-season training without difficulty in July.

Maldini had confirmed he would have had the surgery earlier, but when Milan qualified for the Champions League Final, he decided to postpone it until after the match.

The defender played and lifted the trophy in Athens on May 23, as the Rossoneri beat Liverpool 2-1.
Nova
Imagine that doctor being an Interista biggrin.gif

Wait a minute ... huh.gif ohmy.gif
mishie
QUOTE (Nova @ May 29 2007, 08:33 PM)
Imagine that doctor being an Interista  biggrin.gif
Wait a minute ...  huh.gif  ohmy.gif

an inter fan being a doctor!!!
no inter fan is that clever wink.gif
Nova
QUOTE (mishie @ May 29 2007, 09:35 PM)
an inter fan being a doctor!!!
no inter fan is that clever wink.gif

well , one was Lega calcio president ad interim wink.gif

we all know what happened then
mishie
QUOTE (Nova @ May 29 2007, 08:38 PM)
well , one was Lega calcio president ad interim wink.gif

we all know what happened then

indeed we do!! mad.gif mad.gif
Nova
QUOTE (mishie @ May 29 2007, 09:39 PM)
indeed we do!! mad.gif  mad.gif

Trust me , those rats are smart enough .

Just dont ask them to win a CL biggrin.gif
mishie
QUOTE (Nova @ May 29 2007, 08:42 PM)
Just dont ask them to win a CL  biggrin.gif

or if you do prepare to wait 50 years!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Nova
QUOTE (mishie @ May 29 2007, 09:46 PM)
or if you do prepare to wait 50 years!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

make that forever cool.gif
Rossoneri7
Why does Gila need a surgery ? So now, not only is he incompetent, but injury prone too rolleyes.gif
dst
Good luck to Gila.

God does not need luck!

Come back for more!!
redbabies
QUOTE (dst @ May 30 2007, 09:03 AM)
Good luck to Gila.

God does not need luck!

Come back for more!!

laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Captain Maldini required an operation on his left knee to correct a long-term problem regarding “inflammation of the cartilage around the femoro-rotulea”.

Gilardino had “meniscal cysts removed from the outside meniscus of his right knee”.

That sounds so f@cking sexy. I bet all the girls would just swoop down with sympathy, if you said something like,

'My inflammed upper hibiscus has caused lacerations in my menial cartilage and I require surgery to correct the resulting monclinical bifurcations" wacko.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 1 2007, 12:35 PM)
That sounds so f@cking sexy. I bet all the girls would just swoop down with sympathy, if you said something like,

'My inflammed upper hibiscus has caused lacerations in my menial cartilage and I require surgery to correct the resulting monclinical bifurcations" wacko.gif

Hehe u wish tongue.gif tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
ooohh...who died and made u the expert??? mad.gif

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.