Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gattuso Attacks Inter And Materazzi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
arivanjj
"Inter, Shut Up" wub.gif

For the Milan midfielder, the Nerazzurri are playing the victims following the row between the two clubs due to some banners exposed by the Rossoneri players during the Champions League celebrations.

Gennaro Gattuso has had enough of listening to the Inter players and directors 'whine' about the banner held by Massimo Ambrosini during the celebrations on Thursday evening.

"I can't take it anymore to listen to these things," the international midfielder declared during the television program 'Lunedi di Rigore'.

"We said we're sorry because we all did something wrong, however, speaking for the whole team, we accept nothing.

"Inter cannot teach us how to behave. Moratti forgets the umbrella gesture, he forgets what they did at Valencia; we don't accept that they teach us something."

Gattuso was particularly angry at Marco Materazzi's words.

"He must stop it as well, because he didn't become Jesus Christ..."

Ringhio went back to attack Inter President Massimo Moratti.

"What does it mean that 'the players will not forget'? What are these threats? We always say that we have to be careful at how we behave, also for the fans.

"What else must we do? We must go in the streets to say that we were in the wrong? In Italy we forgive people who did much worse things... Do I have to walk it till Germany?

"We're coming from a year where we've been hearing the 'Scudetto of the honest ones'; for me that I play football this is heavy, when I played I never noticed that the others were doing us any favours," concluded an angry Gattuso.

goal.com
kurtsimonw
Thankyou Rino, finally someone has put the old @ss in his place.
drizzt
Forza GATTUSO !! devil.gif
Locke Lamora
Every team needs a Gattuso!
This guy has got class...
Portman
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 29 2007, 01:14 PM)
"We're coming from a year where we've been hearing the 'Scudetto of the honest ones'; for me that I play football this is heavy, when I played I never noticed that the others were doing us any favours," concluded an angry Gattuso.
goal.com

Del Piero said the same today about the "scudetto of the honest". Asking Inter to shut up about that.
bigmacmtl
exactly what i was thinking, gattuso is the sickest footballer ever.
bigmacmtl
inter is not doing themselves favors. all the've done is create more enemies. everyone is gonna be out there to get them, bunch of bastards.
Tennie
Gattuso is awesome. Great response to the recent stuff from him.

[Did anyone else notice the standing ovation/rock star welcome he got Sunday when he came on during the Reggina game? He's /idolized/ in the South.]
milanista1899
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 29 2007, 05:10 PM)
Gattuso is awesome. Great response to the recent stuff from him.

[Did anyone else notice the standing ovation/rock star welcome he got Sunday when he came on during the Reggina game? He's /idolized/ in the South.]

Grande Rino! king.gif devilsmiley.gif

Yep! biggrin.gif He's from Corigliano, in Calabria so he's a local hero there. cool.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ May 29 2007, 11:28 AM)
Grande Rino!  king.gif  devilsmiley.gif

Yep!  biggrin.gif He's from Corigliano, in Calabria so he's a local hero there. cool.gif

he sure is biggrin.gif my family loves him altough he's from corigliano calabro which is in the province cosenza, my family is from the province of reggio calabria.
Tennie
Hee. And my family is from Spadola, which is in Vibo Valentia province.

(At least we're not all Neapolitans?)
kurtsimonw
The worst part of a player like him is that he won't be here forever. Not even the end of his career in my opinion. It's just a matter of time until he returns to the Gers. sad.gif
amancik
finally, I'm sick of it too ... hearing from Inter fans saying those things

Gattuso, you're the man! devilsmiley.gif
maldini03
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 29 2007, 10:35 AM)
Hee. And my family is from Spadola, which is in Vibo Valentia province.

(At least we're not all Neapolitans?)

No way thats from where my family is from have you ever heard of Arena?

And i think we can all recall what happened between Inter and Milan a couple of years ago in 'Champions League with the flare incident and Dida got hit, @ inter all our fans players and staff will remember that incident fools so move b***h get out the way cool.gif
sansiro1708
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 29 2007, 08:14 AM)
"Inter, Shut Up" wub.gif
[color=red]

"Inter cannot teach us how to behave. Moratti forgets the umbrella gesture, he forgets what they did at Valencia; we don't accept that they teach us something."

goal.com

i forgot wat was that all about?
Warchant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 29 2007, 01:35 PM)
The worst part of a player like him is that he won't be here forever. Not even the end of his career in my opinion. It's just a matter of time until he returns to the Gers.  sad.gif

if he's made captain he will retire here
misha
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 29 2007, 05:35 PM)
Every team needs a Gattuso!
This guy has got class...

Yep and thanks god we have hm
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 29 2007, 06:35 PM)
The worst part of a player like him is that he won't be here forever. Not even the end of his career in my opinion. It's just a matter of time until he returns to the Gers.  sad.gif

Why? unsure.gif

Maybe to play his final year and retire in Scotland, but I don't see that happening anytime soon
mishie
probably see out the remainder of his contract and 1 or 2 years in scotland before calling it a day i reckon
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 29 2007, 08:03 PM)
Why?  unsure.gif

Maybe to play his final year and retire in Scotland, but I don't see that happening anytime soon

He'll play more than a year when he goes back to Ibrox.

He loved it in Scotland, his wife's Scotish and he even see's himself as a Scot born it Italy. It may not be for another 3 years or so. He may play a long career like Maldini, then who knows he may be here for alot longer?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 29 2007, 11:56 PM)
He'll play more than a year when he goes back to Ibrox.

He loved it in Scotland, his wife's Scotish and he even see's himself as a Scot born it Italy. It may not be for another 3 years or so. He may play a long career like Maldini, then who knows he may be here for alot longer?

Yeah ... Until his fire stops burning, he will remain with Milan. He he is reaching a very mature age, atm. It is vital that he has just won the WC and CL in the same year. He is satisfied and tranquil at Milan. And given the fact that he captained Milan on several occasions means that he is attached to the club and grateful for his fortunes at this club.

I see Gattuso here for 4 more years (give or take), he will pass his 30's here and continue at this level. Then who knows cool.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 29 2007, 09:57 PM)
Yeah ... Until his fire stops burning, he will remain with Milan. He he is reaching a very mature age, atm. It is vital that he has just won the WC and CL in the same year. He is satisfied and tranquil at Milan. And given the fact that he captained Milan on several occasions means that he is attached to the club and grateful for his fortunes at this club.

I see Gattuso here for 4 more years (give or take), he will pass his 30's here and continue at this level. Then who knows cool.gif

Like Warchant said, if he's made captain then he'll stay. I think when his current contract expires, that'll be a big influence for him to sign a new one. If we make him captain ahead of Nesta/Pirlo/Ambro then I think he may retire here, otherwise.. I'm going to say when his contract runs out, which is what? 3 years?
Nova
Offcourse the perdenti are acting like victims again.

You should've seen the videos at siena when Inter "won" the scudetto. they were all laughing & insulting Milan & juve .

Now some Milan players do just the same after winning the Cl and suddenly we are the bad guys and they are acting like B!tches. mad.gif

IN CULO !!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 30 2007, 01:03 AM)
when his contract runs out, which is what? 3 years?

I think that is about right .. But he will sty, he's been here for 7 years, running on the 8th. We'll see, but nothing to worry about now biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Of course not.

And in any case, I'm pretty sure when/if he decides to leave his best years will be behind him anyways. He'll give everything he's got for us, that's all he ever does. biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (Nova @ May 30 2007, 01:15 AM)
Offcourse the perdenti are acting like victims again.

You should've seen the videos at siena when Inter "won" the scudetto. they were all laughing & insulting Milan & juve .

Now some Milan players do just the same after winning the Cl and suddenly we are the bad guys and they are acting like B!tches.  mad.gif

IN CULO !!

They are a bunch of hypocrite losers. Can't wait to meet them again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.