Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan-Inter row intensifies
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman
Milan-Inter row intensifies 

Sunday 27 May, 2007 ::: channel4.com

Relations between the ‘cugini’ are at an all-time low, with Massimo Moratti and Carlo Ancelotti exchanging barbed comments over Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

There was controversy this week when Milan Coach Ancelotti said a star player who “nobody could suspect” had approached them looking for a transfer.

“If I revealed his name, there would be chaos,” he smiled in his Press conference. All the major Italian newspapers insisted it was Ibrahimovic, who has criticised Inter for dragging their heels over a contract improvement.

When asked about this story, Nerazzurri patron Moratti vented his fury at Sky Italia television.

“I really don’t think that Ibra can go to Milan,” he said. “I definitely did not appreciate Ancelotti’s comments.

“I’m not sure at this stage what is true and what was built up by the media. In the past we have exchanged players with Milan to avoid excessive wage deals, but I don’t see any likelihood that could happen now.”

This message was relayed to Ancelotti and the tension between the two clubs grew even further.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny,” said the Rossoneri Coach. “Moratti has nothing to do with the ‘beyond suspicion’ player I was talking about. The newspapers are making these links, but I never named anyone. I never said Ibrahimovic.”

If Milan are not behind it, then what is undeniable is that Ibrahimovic is unhappy with the Nerazzurri.

He caused controversy this week by telling newspaper ‘Libero’ that Juventus were more organised and a better squad, partly because of disgraced former director general Luciano Moggi.

“You always need someone like Moggi in an organisation,” Zlatan reiterated in front of Sky Italia television cameras this evening.

“He helped me out a lot when I was at Juve. Here at Inter things are going well, but one can always do better.”

How stupid can Moratti be? rolleyes.gif

I CAMPIONI D'EUROPA SIAMO NOI - LA PRIMA SQUADRA DI MILANO!
kurtsimonw
That is seriously dumb.

Does he really think everything revolves around him and Inter?

Everytime somebody says they're close to signing someone does he think it's one of his players?

Jeeze, what a loser.
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ May 28 2007, 12:09 AM)
How stupid can Moratti be?  rolleyes.gif

Good question biggrin.gif Zlatan isn't that smart either saying this things
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ May 27 2007, 10:16 PM)
Good question biggrin.gif  Zlatan isn't that smart either saying this things

He just said the truth. We all know Juventus is much more organized than Inter. In fact, when talking about top-clubs... almost every team is more organized than them.
mishie
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 09:17 PM)
He just said the truth. We all know Juventus is much more organized than Inter.

history tells us that!! 1 scudetto in 18years inter are a joke biggrin.gif
i don't count the 05/06 title and if the truth is known i don't count this season either but perhaps thats me being bitter and twisted smile.gif
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ May 28 2007, 12:17 AM)
He just said the truth. We all know Juventus is much more organized than Inter. In fact, when talking about top-clubs... almost every team is more organized than them.

O.k but he's still playing there and just complicate things for himself. Imagine him saying sh!t at Milan (I know Milan is different but It seems Zlatan just can't control himself).
kurtsimonw
Perfect scenario 2007/08 season:

Milan win the league, with a derby double over Inter.

Milan derby Champions League Final. Zlatan the only scorer in the game, a 1-0 win.. For Milan!
Rossoneri7
Moratti can go f@ck himself mad.gif

Who does he think he is ?? Carlo never even brought up this Zlatan bullsh1t (See what ur doing Porty !!!) Now u got Moratti all worked up rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Warchant
milan = class

inter = scum
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 09:48 PM)

Milan derby Champions League Final. Zlatan the only scorer in the game, a 1-0 win.. For Milan!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's hilarious, the thought of Inter in a Champions league final in colour television just makes me fall out of my seat with laughter
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 28 2007, 01:01 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

That's hilarious, the thought of Inter in a Champions league final in colour television just makes me fall out of my seat with laughter

laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 28 2007, 10:01 PM)

Joke of the week laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 28 2007, 08:01 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

42 anni. laugh.gif Not even Porto or Benfica. That's a top record for a team that spent zillions on the last decades.
milanista1899
“I really don’t think that Ibra can go to Milan,” he said. “I definitely did not appreciate Ancelotti’s comments.

“I’m not sure at this stage what is true and what was built up by the media. In the past we have exchanged players with Milan to avoid excessive wage deals, but I don’t see any likelihood that could happen now.”

This message was relayed to Ancelotti and the tension between the two clubs grew even further.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny,” said the Rossoneri Coach. “Moratti has nothing to do with the ‘beyond suspicion’ player I was talking about. The newspapers are making these links, but I never named anyone. I never said Ibrahimovic.”

If Milan are not behind it, then what is undeniable is that Ibrahimovic is unhappy with the Nerazzurri.

He caused controversy this week by telling newspaper ‘Libero’ that Juventus were more organised and a better squad, partly because of disgraced former director general Luciano Moggi.

“You always need someone like Moggi in an organisation,” Zlatan reiterated in front of Sky Italia television cameras this evening.

Get your facts straight you dumb f**k! mad.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

As if we'd want anyone from you scum now anyway! rolleyes.gif Get over yourself you paranoid freak! mad.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Of course he's unhappy - he's @ the merda! Who is happy after moving there?! unsure.gif

They sure were better organised - organised criminals! mad.gif

Did/do we/anyone else have a Mafia boss in our/their organisation? NO! What a stupid thing to say! rolleyes.gif
Portman
Moggi > Inter.

rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ May 28 2007, 01:09 PM)
They sure were better organised - organised criminals! mad.gif

laugh.gif What a funny thread!! laugh.gif
milanista1899
QUOTE (mishie @ May 27 2007, 10:20 PM)
and if the truth is known i don't count this season either but perhaps thats me being bitter and twisted smile.gif

I don't count it either because they wouldn't have won it without Giuve's players! rolleyes.gif The players who weren't allowed to come to Milan rolleyes.gif , who if they did come would have been celebrating the Scudetto with us now instead of the Merda! rolleyes.gif If you don't count it for these reasons then you're not twisted wink.gif but yea I'm bitter too! mad.gif wink.gif

INTER, INTER, VAFFANCULO! mad.gif

Aside from that: CAMPIONI D' EUROPA SIAMO NOI! biggrin.gif FORZA MILAN!
kurtsimonw
Nah, they won it fair and square. Forget the points deductions, they were unstoppable. The title deserves to go to the best team in Serie A, and they were exactly that.

Let's not get all petty like they do, we're bigger than that.
milanista1899
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 10:48 PM)

I like the 1st part, hopefully it'll come true. wink.gif devilsmiley.gif

It wouldn't be my perfect scenario. You know that isn't gonna happen as han said ( laugh.gif by the way cool.gif !) But even if it did they'd probably say that he was their player, and we couldn't win with our own ones. Much like the reason they won the Scudetto this year rolleyes.gif But it would burn them! cool.gif
kurtsimonw
I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the 'Inter suck' bandwagon.

With the team they have, I would be almost surprised if they don't win the Champions League sooner than later.
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 10:42 PM)
With the team they have, I would be almost surprised if they don't win the Champions League sooner than later.

History teach us differently wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (mishale @ May 28 2007, 07:50 PM)
History teach us differently wink.gif

I wouldn't be so sure.

My dad is so anti-Italy it's unreal. He thought last years WC Squad was one of the worst Italian teams of all-time, they went all the way. He, like so many others, didn't even consider there not being an all-English CL FInal, let alone not an English winner!

If you open your mouth, it'll just come back to kick you in the ***.
milanista1899
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 08:26 PM)
Nah, they won it fair and square. Forget the points deductions, they were unstoppable. The title deserves to go to the best team in Serie A, and they were exactly that.

Let's not get all petty like they do, we're bigger than that.

Yea I know they did, no argument there, they were the better team no doubt!

But they wouldn't have been without Giuve's players! That's the reason I'm angry & bitter - not that Inter won it - let them enjoy it. It's not pettiness it's about right and wrong - injustice! That's what always pisses me off, we do everything right & get dragged down for it while the only way they can win is by being evil, slimy ba****ds! mad.gif (referring to Calciopoli now)
kurtsimonw
As wrong as it may seen, we were involved in Illegal activity, they weren't.

They were the highest placed 'fair' team last year, so they deserved the title, they were also the highest placed 'fair' team this year.
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 11:00 PM)
My dad is so anti-Italy it's unreal. He thought last years WC Squad was one of the worst Italian teams of all-time, they went all the way. He, like so many others, didn't even consider there not being an all-English CL FInal, let alone not an English winner!

O.k. He is English. It's understandable wink.gif

I'll take my chances on this matter biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (mishale @ May 28 2007, 08:06 PM)
O.k. He is English. It's understandable wink.gif

I'll take my chances on this matter biggrin.gif

In saying that, confidence is key.

If you're confident Inter won't win it, then they won't. smile.gif
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 11:10 PM)
If you're confident Inter won't win it, then they won't.  smile.gif

They won't cool.gif
milanista1899
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 09:05 PM)

They were the highest placed 'fair' team last year, so they deserved the title, they were also the highest placed 'fair' team this year.

It seems wrong because it is wrong - morally! We have principles & they don't!

Yea - 3rd! rolleyes.gif We were fair, it's all b***s**t! The law is f**k*d up! mad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 07:42 PM)
I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the 'Inter suck' bandwagon.

No, really, stop you're killing me here!!!!!!!

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 08:00 PM)

If that were the case then Inter would have at least reached the semi final in the last 3 years since everybody falls into a fit of laughter at the suggestion of Inter reaching a final before every season starts.

Btw I see your father does not know of Milan's DNA then cool.gif

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 28 2007, 08:05 PM)

Not really. Inter where the team that have ties to 'certain' people at Telecom Italia, the company that taped the calls.

Coincidentally NO calls what so ever come out involving Inter despite countless times now refs and the previous desegnator have come out and said that Facchetti pressured them as much as the others.

Now if Moratti's people can pull strings in telecom Italia the company that held the tapes of the calls, do you really think that they would release any tapes involving Inter? rolleyes.gif

And regardless of this, the only 'incriminating' thing they found on us was someone that was mearly a NOTHING at the club complaing AFTER a match had been played because of Sheva and Crespo having goal incorrectly disallowed.

The only rule we broke was that a person from the club which wasn't even a board memeber spoke to the referee designator, infact we weren't even in court for match fixing we were in court for unsportsman conduct
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 28 2007, 09:38 PM)

No, really, stop you're killing me here!!!!!!!
If that were the case then Inter would have at least reached the semi final in the last 3 years since everybody falls into a fit of laughter at the suggestion of Inter reaching a final before every season starts.

Kurt has a good point. Inter have a strong team. Along with Chelsea the best squads in the world IMO. They can win the CL in the next years if Moratti bring some top players like Riquelme or some top-class for 1 or 2 places they miss.

I mean, they can. It's possible. wink.gif

But 42 years without winning a CL with all that $$$ they have spent it's an outstanding record. cool.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 28 2007, 02:38 PM)
Not really. Inter where the team that have ties to 'certain' people at Telecom Italia, the company that taped the calls.

Coincidentally NO calls what so ever come out involving Inter despite countless times now refs and the previous desegnator have come out and said that Facchetti pressured them as much as the others.

Now if Moratti's people can pull strings in telecom Italia the company that held the tapes of the calls, do you really think that they would release any tapes involving Inter?  rolleyes.gif

And regardless of this, the only 'incriminating' thing they found on us was someone that was mearly a NOTHING at the club complaing AFTER a match had been played because of Sheva and Crespo having goal incorrectly disallowed.

The only rule we broke was that a person from the club which wasn't even a board memeber spoke to the referee designator, infact we weren't even in court for match fixing we were in court for unsportsman conduct

Thank you! It's sickening me how this thing has gone so overboard. We aren't a 'dirty' club. We didn't do a Moggi. If anything, you could say we were the victims as we always seemed to finish second to Juve no matter how many points we collected. And our whole point deduction was because of one game which we didn't even win... rolleyes.gif

Inter are clean? please.... You have to be really naive to say that...
redbabies
QUOTE (Porty @ May 28 2007, 09:50 PM)
Kurt has a good point. Inter have a strong team. Along with Chelsea the best squads in the world IMO. They can win the CL in the next years if Moratti bring some top players like Riquelme or some top-class for 1 or 2 places they miss.

I mean, they can. It's possible.  wink.gif

But 42 years without winning a CL with all that $$$ they have spent it's an outstanding record. cool.gif

What Inter misses and will never have it is the president. Moratti is like a child, he behaves in that way.

Silvio has the respect of all the players, fans, everybody coz he's a real gentlemen and a smart person.

While Silvio tries to talk about the proffesional perspective of football, while he goes to congrutulate Inter for winning the match (against Milan), on the other hand Moratti keeps on talking like a 11-year-old child about Milan "they didn't deserve CH.L", moreover when we signed Ronaldo he said "we (inter) got Ibra, who's better than Ronaldo" and that seemed to me like a kid saying to his friend "my uncle is stronger than yours"

And finally, when Silvio goes to the dressing room and gives a talk to the players they all got encoureged coz he is Don Silvio Berlusconi. While if Moratti goes to dressing room he is like a normal person which can't motivate his players, and most of times he can't even keep them at Inter.
KillerMax
QUOTE (redbabies @ May 28 2007, 03:02 PM)
What Inter misses and will never have it is the president. Moratti is like a child, he behaves in that way.

Silvio has the respect of all the players, fans, everybody coz he's a real gentlemen and a smart person.

While Silvio tries to talk about the proffesional perspective of football, while he goes to congrutulate Inter for winning the match (against Milan), on the other hand Moratti keeps on talking like a 11-year-old child about Milan "they didn't deserve CH.L", moreover when we signed Ronaldo he said "we (inter) got Ibra, who's better than Ronaldo" and that seemed to me like a kid saying to his friend "my uncle is stronger than yours"

And finally, when Silvio goes to the dressing room and gives a talk to the players they all got encoureged coz he is Don Silvio Berlusconi. While if Moratti goes to dressing room he is like a normal person which can't motivate his players, and most of times he can't even keep them at Inter.

Great post. Everything you said is spot on! cool.gif Inter are called merda for a reason.
han2503
QUOTE (Porty @ May 28 2007, 08:50 PM)

I mean, they can. It's possible.  wink.gif

It doesn't matter what squad you have, Liverpool have been proving this in the CL these last few years also.

I believe that you've got to have it in you to win the CL, it's like the cup loves certain teams. And I really believe this.

Inter, no matter what squad they have just fail in the CL, they don't have it in them to go far in it.

We proved this also, Inter imo had a better team then us this season and look who ended up winninf the thing and who ended up on their @ss in the second round rolleyes.gif

Chelsea imo are the same, if Mourinho can take Porto but still can't take Chelsea to the final then their's got to be some problem there
jbryant1
Moratti is just jealous because they remain weak in Europe.

If you really analyze serie A this season it was pretty weak. Most teams came in with point deficits and Juventus relegated. The competition was eliminated. Of all the leagues I watched this season Serie A was probably the worst. Inters victory can't be really taken with the highest regard since the world cup tired everybody out and most teams were on a knifes edge and they spent like they were Chelsea.

But with Milan we destroyed Man United, Liverpool, and Bayern. even though Bayern has struggled this season all three were strong and we showed out quality.
kurtsimonw
There's no point in avoiding the fact, we've done something wrong. What's done is done, it doesn't mean we are 'dirty'.

Inter WILL be there at some point, whether they win it or not, they will make a Final. Knowing Moratti's thinking he'll just do an Arsenal. 'F*ck Serie A we won that last year, now we'll go after the CL. You'll probably find they have an average season, finishing 3rd/4th. But will do very will in Europe. That's my bet anyways.

Inter to finish 3rd/4th in Serie A.
To reach the CL semi finals at least.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 29 2007, 12:06 AM)
There's no point in avoiding the fact, we've done something wrong. What's done is done, it doesn't mean we are 'dirty'.

Inter WILL be there at some point, whether they win it or not, they will make a Final. Knowing Moratti's thinking he'll just do an Arsenal. 'F*ck Serie A we won that last year, now we'll go after the CL. You'll probably find they have an average season, finishing 3rd/4th. But will do very will in Europe. That's my bet anyways.

Inter to finish 3rd/4th in Serie A.
To reach the CL semi finals at least.

Did you read my post before? Milan didn't do anything, at least not something that would entail for us to get 30 points chopped off from last season and and 8 from this one.

For what we did the only thing we should have gotten was a fine nothing more, that is how small the the thing we did was compared to Juve.

And since Inter held the tapes of the calls they were never going to release anything incriminating them, they are not that stupid.

It was just idiotic for the sports tribunals to base their cases on tapes done by the Inter board.

As for Inter and the CL, I can't see that happening, no matter what dream team they have. They will always fall short in Europe
Warchant
screw you inter

Rossoneri7
^^^ Nice
kurtsimonw
Great stuff Warchant. laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (Warchant @ May 29 2007, 07:07 PM)
screw you inter

Soon we can color the whole world in the red&black devil.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.